Half Life 2: Update

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SlamifiedBuddafied, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lighting and shadows are much better. Game runs a bit smoother though is a bit more demanding on PC, but hardly anything no PC now-a-days can't handle by any means. Though there is one thing bugging me.

...I think Gordan has been given the ability to do pull ups. Like jumping at a ledge from a standing position you can jump toward an object which would normally be to high to jump on, but now I feel with the update you're basically doing a pull up now. . . . . went and loaded up Half Life 2 before the update and I can't.

Ross Scott was right. Gordan can do a pull up.

2. Gordon Gainsman.

3. The title of this thread got my hopes up. You sir, you are...something else.

4. I didn't even consider that may be a hopes breaker. I do apologize for that. However I'm still being all giddy like a little girl just because I have new content to see involving Half Life AT ALL. Or maybe this is a precursor, a hint from Valve. Maybe the official community release will inspire some employees to look back on the drawing board for the continuation of Gordan Freeman's story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.