Half-Demon

After a long moment of careful consideration of his words, Kieara nuzzled him again pressing closer. Her tail wrapped around his waist showing she liked being close to him. She purred loudly and a smile twinged at her lips as she showed her affections. She wasn't sure what to say, but she wanted him to know she felt the same, so she showed it the best way she knew how.

Lucas was excited when Kieara pressed against him more. It meant that she reciprocated his feelings, at least a little. Her purring also made it apparent that she was happy, and her tail wrapping around him was probably the most exciting thing, since he had never experienced anything like that before. As much as Lucas wanted this moment to last, he still wanted to take Kieara at least to the park. It would be a great first date. "Haha...this is great! I'm so happy!" Lucas took a small step back from Kieara and looked at her face. She looked happy too. It was refreshing to make someone so happy. "Today is going to be great." Lucas said simply. He still had his arms around Kieara. He pulled her close one last time and kissed her. He could feel the sparks flying as their lips met, it was electrifying. He wanted to take this situation further, but he adn't even been on one date with this girl. It seemed a little disrespectful, so before things got too rough, he moved back slightly and stared into Kieara's eyes. They were the most magnificent shade purple. He stood there for a moment before saying,"you gotta finish getting ready! We have a fun day planned!" Lucas smiled as he let Kieara go. He would stay with her until she finished her shower.

Kieara smiled as he looked into her eyes. She blushed when his lips met hers. She kissed back momentarily then when he pulled back listened to his words. She purred and finished washing up. She then took the towel and dried off then dried her hair. IT appeared quite curly when it was wet. It looked kinda funny against the straight fur covering her ears and tail. She then went to his room and got dressed in the casual outfit.

Lucas had to dry off again too. He was a bit quicker than Kieara, since he didnt have so much hair to dry off, so he got dressed first. He was wearing a light blue button up collared shirt, unbuttoned by three buttons from the top, showing his white t-shirt underneath. He had dark jeans on and black and white tennis shoes. Lucas checked the weather on tv. It wasn't warm out, but it wasn't cold out either. It was light jacket weather, at most, which is what Lucas expected. Kieara would be comfy in the hoodie, though it may be a little big on her. Lucas chuckled at the thought of the hoodie being so large that it looked silly, the sleeves hanging off her arms, and it went so far down that the hoodie actually looked like a dress...it wasn't that big, of course. When Kieara finished getting ready, Lucas smiled at her and said, "You look great! I think we should go and find some more clothes for you today at some point though. I mean, you dont have much to choose from...haha...Oh and just make sure you have your hood up." Lucas put his arm around Kieara and walked with her outside. The park was an easy walk from his house, so they would start their adventure. It was about a twenty minute walk, so they had some time to talk on the way.

"So...this is crazy isn't it? I mean, me and you...a human and half demon...who would have thought? Haha!"
Lucas smiled at Kieara. She looked so cute with her hood up.

Kieara had to make herself stop purring. That would've been a dead giveaway to people that something wasn't normal about her. She smiled. "That sounds like a good idea." sh espoke to him. "It is a little odd isn't it?" She spoke then giggled. She remained close to him her ears twitching every so often under the hood. She could still hear, but it dulled her sense, and the hood felt weird on her ears, especially with her having to keep them drooped to either side so it didn't make the hood stand up.

Lucas laughed watching Kieara's ears. It wasn't incredibly obvious, but if you looked hard enough, you could see them twitching. "Awe, is the hood bothering your ears? Im sorry." Lucas said with a slight frown. Lucas thought to himself for a bit, "hey, what is Avalon like? Is it like here? Or is it a terrible place?" Lucas looked towards the sky as he asked his question.

She smiled. "It's ok." Kieara carefully considered his question. "Well, it depends on who you are. Avalon can be a magnifiscent, glorious place depending upon your race, your breed." She spoke. "Of course as I just said according to your race or breed, it can be your living hell." She said. "For me, it wasn't as bad as it could've been. I was one of the lucky ones, and by stroke of luck, I managed to sneak past the portal gaurds and make it here." She spoke to him. "Perhaps I will take you to visit sometime. Even for people like me, there are joys to be found there."

"Yeah...I think we are both lucky that you got out." Lucas smiled at Kieara. "Who were you in Avalon? are there many like you?" Lucas had an idea about what kind of person Kieara might have been, but he didn't want to believe it, especially without hearing it from Kieara first.

Kieara spoke. "I was a slave. A servant. Any person's order I had to follow. If I managed to escape a master I scraped by on the streets until I was caught again." She told him. "There's tons like me, just most aren't quite as apparent as I am. A lot of them have a bloodline that's not as apparent as mine."

Lucas frowned at her response. he had thought with such a curse, Kieara was a slave, but he had hoped that she wasn't. "I'm sorry to hear that..." Lucas put his arm around Kieara as he spoke. "Well, you won't be a slave any more. You will be my friend, and you can do as you please. Stay with me if you like, I know I'd like that." Lucas smiled at Kieara. "Or go anywhere you want. It's your life and you deserve to live it how you see fit." Lucas really just hated that Kieara had been pretty much imprisoned all her life. There wasn't much he could do about the others back in Kieara's homeland, but he could do something for Kieara. He could be a friend. "you mentioned something about a bloodline...what is that all about?" Lucas scratched his head, pondering.

Kieara's ears twitched yet again under the hood. "My bloodline? Well, my curse runs in the bloodline. It was passed down for generations, we were purposely mated to produce more obedient slaves. I am the only one left though. The harsh orders of our masters led us to our death." she spoke to him. She purred and nuzzled him. "I'm glad i'm free now." At least she somewhat was. The curse remained, but she was under his control now.

Lucas held Kieara closer. "That's terrible...it truly is...And as for your freedom...I wish I could rid you of that curse...but I'm not sure what I could do...so I'll give you all the freedom I can. It's the least I could do." Lucas smiled as Kieara nuzzled him. Most people might have been a little weirded out by a half demon taking to them so fondly, but for some reason, Lucas was ok with it. He was just glad to have a friend, and one that appreciated him, nonetheless.

After a few moments of walking, they reached the park. It was a nice autumn day. the birds sang aloud in the trees with painted red leaves. The pond was still and a few ducks floated in it, playing and slashing around from time to time. There weren't many people out, though, since it was a work day. Lucas had completely forgotten about work, he didn't even call out...but he's never missed a day before, so he just hopped that everything would be fine.

"It's a nice day out today isn't it? What do you think? not just about this day...but...about everything! I want to know more about you, so tell me something, anything!"
​ Lucas continued walking towards a small bridge that spanned over a narrow spring.

Kieara tried to think. She didn't really know what to tell him. She didn't know what fun was, nor did she know what kinds of things she liked because she never had a chance to experience them. "Well,...." she spoke trying to think of a random bit of information for him. "You are my seventy-eighth master...." She spoke to him. She'd went through so many masters, each of them treating her more horribly than the last.

Lucas couldn't fathom being "owned" by so many people..."Seventy-eighth master...wow...well don't call me master. I'm a friend, a good friend, not a master of yours..." Lucas tried to think of something other than Kieara's past...but she hadn't experienced anything but the sorrow and pain of slavery..."What...what sort of things did they make you do?" Lucas hesitated to ask, hoping not to cause any feelings to swell up and cause and unwanted sadness.

Kieara paused as if thinking about it. "Well, it varied." she spoke. "Some masters were nicer, they let me clean inside, and others had me work the fields. A lot of them made me work without clothes though....." She said to him. "Sometimes I would get lucky and my job would be to entertain the children." She gave a faint smile on that one. She seemed to like kids.

Lucas nodded..."They made you work nude?...those...I can't even..." Lucas seemed quite angry at the comment. He clenched his free fist and gritted his teeth. He was starting to feel quite protective over Kieara.

The scene was now overlooking a clean pond surrounded by trees painted all shades of red and yellow. It was quite beautiful, and calming. Lucas loosened up a bit. "So, you like children? I don't have any, but it would be nice to be a dad someday..." Lucas looked out over the pond and smiled at the though. "Do you have any kids?" Lucas could only assume that Kieara had been raped before, which was terrible, but being a slave, it didn't sound farfetched. And she was forced to work in the nude, so that made it seem even more likely.

Kieara nuzzled him again to try and calm him down. "Don't worry about it." she purred at the scene. She liked the colors. Especially orange. She then looked up at Lucas as he spoke and smiled. "No I don't have kids." Kieara was lucky. She always managed to get away before anything like that happened. She didn't know how half the time though. She was quite innocent in that line of thinking. The masters enjoyed watching her, but none would dare have sex with the filth they called a slave.

When Kieara nuzzled him, Lucas smiled. He really did love those cat-like attributes of Kieara, they were different, but in a good way. "Oh ok then. Good to know." Lucas gave Kieara a little squeeze, responding to her nuzzle. "I like kids too, but I rarely see them, especially in my line of work. I'm a carpenter, so I build things, like houses." Lucas smiled and looked across the park at a few benches. "I built those benches over there special for the Mayor. His father and mother passed and those benches are a small memorial for them." Lucas liked his handy work. He took pride in it. "Do you every do any crafts? Or art?" Lucas honestly didn't think Kieara had had the privilege, by the way her past sounded, but it was worth asking.

"I know how to play music." She spoke. She had a natural born talent for the musical art. She was a natural. Especially with a violiln. She could play nearly any instrument she picked up and she loved it. She looked to him and smiled. "I like your work. It's really good." She spoke to him. She nuzzled him once more. She seemed to be quite affectionate today.

Lucas grinned at the compliment. "Thank you very much. I love to build things." Lucas took in the scenery more, holding Kieara close. "So you like music? I love music, but I've never been able to play a lick! haha!" Lucas shifted his weight a little. "What instruments do you play? Oh...maybe there are instruments where you come from that I have never heard about before?" Lucas tilted his head, entertaining the though of weird looking and sounding instruments. He chuckled to himself, quietly.

The day was beautiful, and all the colors of Autumn were in full bloom. Lucas loved Autumn, but mostly because it came right before winter. Winter was his favorite season...everything looked so beautiful covered in a shade of grey...Lucas had stopped thinking about how odd it was now that he met Kieara...he was thinking normally now, adapting to having Kieara around. It was nice.