Half-Demon

Kieara tilted her head. She didn't know what that meant. She'd honestly never heard the word. "What's that mean?" She asked curiously. She finished her food shortly after him. "Is that a human word?" She asked thinkign it was something that humans used that her kind didn't. She'd been a slave since birth, she wasn't permitted to know what fun was.

Lucas frowned. "You...don't know what fun is?" Lucas was taken aback. "that...that's ridiculous...let me rephrase the question...what gives you pleasure in life? What do you enjoy spending your time doing?" Lucas seriously could not fathom never experiencing fun. Lucas was now determined...he needed to show Kieara what fun was...but how...it would be difficult to go out in public...Lucas had to think for a moment.

"Sometimes I would go play in the meadow behind my old masters house." She spoke. "I really liked the flowers that grew there." She spoke. "I like swimming too." It was probably the most contradicting thing about her. A cat that liked water. Course she was an odd little bugger anyway. Why not be even more so weird? She spoke. "So things I like are fun?"

The things that Kieara mentioned gave Lucas a little idea of how to entertain his new friend. "yeah! Those are things that you enjoy doing. Those things are fun! Would you like to maybe go swimming with me? Or perhaps the park? I mean...we would need to cover up your ears, but a hat can do that...im not sure about how we will hide your tail though...hmm" Lucas scratched his chin thinking of ways that he could hide his date's identity so that they could go out and have a good time.

Kieara smiled. "I'd like that a lot." Her eyes seemed to light up at the ideas. She purred softly anticipating a day outside. A day outside without running that is. She nuzzled him affectionately without realizing what she was doing. She then backed up. "Sorry...."

Lucas smiled when she accepted his offer. "Haha! Great! This is great!" When Kieara nuzzled him, he blushed a little, but he did seem to like it..."Oh..heh...dont be sorry. It's ok. I...I kinda liked it." Lucas said with a big grin on his face. Kieara was a really great person...or half demon...Lucas view her more as an equal though. "We should go to the park first, then I know this place where we can go swimming, and we wont have to worry about anyone seeing you! Oh...did I mention that humans don't see creatures like you...well...ever? I don't think they would do well by seeing you...so we will need to hide your kitty features." When he said "kitty" he smiled and played with Kieara's ear for a second.

"You can wear the casual outfit from the closet, right? You can put those clothes on and grab the sweatshirt hanging on the back of the bedroom door and wear it too. It has a hood so you can hide your ears. As for your tail...I guess see if you can keep it hidden in the pants leg of those jeans. That should do just fine."
Lucas was obviously excited about the day out. He was happy and going through things too quickly.

"Oh...right, I guess i need to take a shower first...Do you need to take a shower?" Lucas tilted his head after asking the question.

Kieara laughed. She liked it when he was excited. She found it to be refreshing. She was quite excitable herself. She purred as he played with her ear for a moment. She enjoyed how accepting he was of her. She'd already met the bad side of the humans so she didn't need to be told twice that she'd need to hide her cat-like features. She already knew that her + cat like featues = recipe for disaster. She then nodded. "Yeah, my tail should be ok in the leg of the jeans. She nodded to him. "I will wait until after you're done though." She spoke.

Lucas smiled, "Ok then, I won't take long. I'm usually pretty quick about getting ready." Lucas picked up his empty plate, and if Kieara was finished, he would pick hers up too and place them in the sink. He then walked to the linen closet and grabbed a white towel and hung it on the bathroom door. He looked at Kieara before heading into the bathroom and smiled.

In the bathroom, Lucas stripped down to nothing, leaving his dirty clothes in a pile on the floor. His body wasn't buff like a muscle builder's, but it was very toned and healthy. His skin was tanned in a farmer's tan fashion, typical for carpenters since they worked outside. He didn't have much hair on his arms, legs, back or chest. It ran in his family, since he was part native american. He turned the single faucet that controlled the water and flipped the switch for the shower. The hiss of the water could be heard out in the living room where Kieara was. Lucas was sure to start washing quickly. He lathered up some shampoo and rubbed it all in his hair, letting it soak in before washing it completely out. He then grabbed the washcloth he kept in the shower and lathered it up with a bar of soap. He rubbed the cloth all over his body, making sure not to miss a spot. Once his body was sufficiently covered in white suds, he rinsed off and turned the water off.

Lucas grabbed his towel and patted his whole body down and rubbed his hair until it was only damp. He then wrapped the towell around his body and stepped out of the bathroom. "See? That wasn't long at all, haha! Your turn!" Lucas had only taken about seven minutes in the bathroom. He then walked into his room and thought to himself..."wait a minute...do you need help to get the water running?" He was still in his towel at this point.

Kieara waited patiently. Back in her world, the only ones gifted enough to use showers were wizards and other higher class people. She'd seen them but never worked one. She saw him in the towel and her face heated up as she liked the looks of his body. She tore her gaze and pushed the thoughts away as she purred. "Please help me?" she asked as she got up heading to the bathroom. Once again forgetting about the human's rule that being naked could be considered rude, she began to strip leaving her body bare. She was used to being seen naked so his eyes wouldn't bother her.

Lucas blushed slightly at Kieara's reaction to his lack of clothing. "Oh...heh sorry...I just didn't get dressed yet...and of course I'll help you." His towel hung tight around his waist as he leaned over and turned the shower on a medium warm temperature. When he turned around, Kieara was completely nude. Lucas' stopped in his tracks and stared for just a second...she was beyond beautiful...his mouth hung slightly open before he snapped out of it. "Ah...uh...heheh...we haven't even been on our first date yet and I've already seen you naked..." Lucas said, blushing, looking at the ground. He feels like seeing her naked is disrespecting her. It took literally every ounce of control he had to keep from coming on to her at that very moment. Naturally, Lucas would be very aroused at the sight of Kieara in the nude, the front of his towel slowly rising would reflect this as he gained an erection. This just made him blush more, and kinda chuckle under his breath."heh..heheh...I...I should go now...Have a nice bath, oh and you can use the towel hanging up on the wall here." Unless Kieara said something to him or stopped him, Lucas would take his leave before he tried anything with Kieara. He didn't want to move too fast and upset Kieara in any way...

Kieara's body was riddled with scars. She had bruises, fresh cuts, scars from healed ones, all caused by the many masters she'd had over the years. She wasn't aware that he saw her as attractive. She reached out with her furry tail wrapping it around his wrist to stop him. "Wait...You didn't tell me which was which...." She said meaning shampoo and conditioner. She couldn't read english, so she didn't know what was what. She'd be terribly embarassed if she were to get mixed up and wash her hair in body wash or something.

Lucas had seen past the scars, anything on the surface is not her fault, and thus she shouldn't be criticized for it. What he had found physically beautiful about the half demon was her shape. The sexy, sleek catlike features she had were more than enough to make any man go crazy. Over time, the bruises on her body would heal, the scars were a constant reminder of her past that may never fade, but to Lucas, it was a reminder of what he was saving her from. The bruises were there for him to help heal. In his eyes, she was truly beautiful, if for anything, because of what she had been through her whole life.

Lucas stopped when the tail wrapped around his wrist.. "Oh...haha...yeah...um this one is shampoo...you use this on your hair first...this here is conditioner...you use it on your hair second...then this is liquid body wash. Wash your body with it! Simple, right?" Lucas had lined up the soaps in order so she would have an easier time. "If you want, I can stay here and supervise, haha!" Lucas said, obviously joking and trying to break the tension that probably only he was feeling.

Kieara giggled and purred softly to him. "I think I got it now." she spoke to him as she stepped into the water. HEr tail slowly uncurled from his wrist and trailed lightly under his nose slowly before she stepped in. She then got to work washing up. She liked the feel of the warm water running over her. She purred at the feeling. She had stopped paying attention to Lucas not knowing if he was staying or going. Course either way, she didn't mind.

Lucas couldn't help but watch Kieara through the clear shower curtain...she was wonderful. Everything inside of Lucas wanted to get into that shower with her...he could hardly contain himself...and that tail move right before she got into the shower...that didn't make him want to leave at all...Lucas thought to himself for just a brief moment...Would I regret not taking this chance if I didn't live to see tomorrow...yes...yes I would regret it...And based on that thought, Lucas clenched his towel and opened the shower curtail slightly...he wasn't going to be extremely forward...but he wasn't going to pass up this chance to be with a woman he was extremely attracted to...

"Psst! Pssstt! Kieara!" He whispered, "Can...can I come in?" He smiled at her, a smile letting her know he didn't wish for anything she didn't wish for. So if she said no, he would be respectful of that.

Kieara opened her lavendar eyes as she washed her hair. She giggled. "I guess so." she spoke to him. She wasn't exactly sure why he wanted to, but having company was oddly fun to her. She moved over a bit so he could step inside the shower. She purred softly as she washed her hair and fur. She hated being dirty. Even if she wasn't she sometimes felt she was. That was another cat-like trait.

Lucas smiled intensely. "Oh...ok haha!" Lucas dropped his towel and steped into the shower with Kieara. Her back was to him at the time. He slowly ran his hand down her back, "I can wash your back if you like." Lucas would say in a soft voice after gently touching her. It is amazing how quickly you realize just how special a person is to you as soon as you think you are going to lose them...that's exactly what happened to Lucas...that moment he thought Kieara was going to leave forever...that moment showed him that she was very special to him...why? Who really knows? All that mattered was that Lucas had these feelings and they were very real.

Kieara tilted her head back with a purr. A shiver ran up her spine at the touch. She nodded. "That sounds nice." She wrapped her tail around a wash cloth using it as a third hand and let it drop in his palm. She then moved to wash her torso and body with the body wash while he washed her back. Something about him touching her felt nice.

Lucas gently rubbed Kieara's back and enjoyed every second of it. Lucas' emotions were going crazy right now...he had never believed in falling in love so quickly...but he thought, maybe he had fallen for this girl, this girl who didn't know what "fun" meant. This girl who had lived a life obeying her masters, being beaten and bruised...she was something special...and she had captured his heart so easily. Lucas placed the washcloth back where it came from after he finished washing her back. He couldn't take it anymore...now was as good a time as ever...he placed his hand on Kieara's shoulder and gently turned her around. He would then wrap his arms around her, placing one hand in between her shoulder blades and the other hand would be palming the small of her back. He would pull her close, his azure eyes looking deep into her lavender eyes..."Kieara...I know we just met...but...I...I think I've fallen in love with you...you're so special...and you already mean so much to me..." Lucas would hold her close and wait for a reaction, if she said nothing, he would kiss her, deeply and passionately. His heart was racing in this moment, Kieara would probably feel his pulse being so close to him.

Kieara was a little taken aback when he spun her around. She looked up at him when he spoke and blinked. She rather enjoyed being so close to him. Love... This was a concept she actually understood. It had always been taken from her. Never given back. She'd had many long talks with some of the other slaves she encountered about love, what it really was, and if they would ever find it. The answer was always no. Question here was: Did she love Lucas? She did, she just hadn't quite realized it until now. She'd always been too wrapped up in the thought that he couldn't possibly love a slave like her. Her own heart began to race when in reality it felt like it had stopped. Her entire being halted at his words. Her tail didn't even sway anymore it was perfectly still. Her normally light, playful tone took on a more serious note. "You....You do?" Her words were barely above a whisper. Her eyes showed hints of doubt afraid this was all a trick, that like her previous masters, he'd misuse her trust, come off as something he wasn't, and trick her into believing it.

Lucas nodded in reply to Kieara's skepticism. "Yeah...I think I do...these feelings are strange, it seems like i havent been able to feel them for such a long time...and now they're back." Lucas pulled Kieara closer, as close as he could, and just held her as the warm water fell on both of them. The two of them stood in the warm shower, steam filling the room, making it even warmer. Lucas held Kieara close, and acted as if he never wanted to let her go. After a moment, however, Lucas would loosen his grip. If Kieara wished to finish her shower, then she could do so at this point. Lucas was content now that he had gotten his feelings out there. Whether or not she accepted them wasn't even in his mind right now...he was just happy to be with her.