Half-Demon

She gasped at his words and curled her tail around her pinning her ears down at his cut her tail off comment. She then giggled quietly whenever he said he was kidding."I don't know how that would work.....I think the wizard who cast the curse made it so that order couldn't be followed, but no one's ever tried giving me that order." she explained. She uncurled her tail after a moment. She didn't appear to be wearing underwear, and it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra. Hers were wet, and she felt a little uncomfortable wearing another woman's.

Lucas bit his bottom lip, out of habit, while Kieara talked about a some wizard. He really just couldn't get over how "fairytale" this whole situation was. When Kieara uncurled her tail, Lucas just happened to look down at the moving tail and caught a glimpse of Kieara's nude backside...He blushed and looked away quickly... "Ahem...sorry about that...I...um...I didn't mean to look..."​ Lucas was obviously a little embarrassed, but he couldn't help but get a little aroused...he was a guy after all, and he did just see a cute girl's butt...

Kieara tilted her head slightly in confusion. "why are you sorry?" She wasn't aware that it could be considered wrong for him to see her nude. She was used to having no privacy at all back in Avalon. Being a slave, to make sure you didn't run, you did nothing alone. Even bathe. And there had been a few perverts who owned her and made her work nude, or in skimpy clothing, though she never really understood why.

Still looking away, "oh...um...it's not common for women to be...well...nude around here. It's kind of rude, i guess...that I saw your...um...your rear."Lucas would kind of shift his position to get a little more comfortable. He was still next to Kieara, he would peek over and make sure she was covered before he turned to face her..."Are you ususally...well..clothed where you come from? All of us humans wear clothes all the time, unless we're with someone very special to us...in a very special moment...or unless we're bathing, haha!" Lucas had a lot of questions, he was so curious. Kieara was a special girl, offering him something different than the normal day to day life he usually lived.

Kieara listsened to his explanation. "Oh....well sometimes we have clothes on. We meaning people like me." she said to him. "A lot of the time we're not allowed though, or we get ordered to leave them off. I am sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules." She spoke to him. Her ears drooped softly thinking she was in trouble. She hadn't meant to offend her new friend. That's what she thoguht she did.

Lucas smiled and shook his head. "Oh, haha...no no. Don't worry...you didn't break any rules...if anyone should be apologizing, it should be me..." Lucas smiled a reassuring smile. "But you said you usually arent allowed to wear clothes...why? Why would someone do that to you?" Avoiding thinking the obvious answer of "because they wanted to see her naked, duh..." Lucas wanted a deeper answer. Was it possible that Kieara was abused, or used? It was actually a sad thought.

The fire was dying down slightly, the low crackle could barely be heard. Lucas had been too enthralled with Kieara and her story to keep an eye on the fire. His eyes were already adjusted to the very dim room, so it didn't seem so dark, so he still didn't tend to the fire. The room was warm enough that just because the fire went out, it wouldn't immediately get cold.

Kieara spoke. "My masters ordered me not to." She spoke to him. "I couldn't disobey." She told him. She moved closer to him feeling safe. She curled up next to him and smiled. She purred softly and blushed unable to help her cat-like nature. It was habit. She looked down trying to stop. "I'm sorry." she had many cat-like mannerisms. However, this was the first to show itself.

Lucas shook his head..."Masters...that's just not right...you shouldn't be owned..." Lucas rubbed his eyes and yawned. He stretched and sighed. Kieara took this time to curl up next to him. "Oh...heh...don't be sorry, it's ok. Really. Actually...it's kind of cute." Lucas smiled at Kieara. Lucas didn't really think, it kind of just happened naturally, when he placed his arm around Kieara and gently pulled her a little closer. He then sighed and smiled as he relaxed and got comfortable. No matter how odd this situation might be...Lucas was happy, he was happy and comfortable for some reason. Maybe it was because he had been very lonely before and it was so nice to have company again...maybe it was because Kieara was different, and interesting? Who knew? All that mattered was that he was happy right now, and Kieara seemed happy too.

"Where will you go, Kieara? Like when you leave? Or...do you have anywhere to go? I mean, you can stay here as long as you like, you're not bothering me a bit. I just didn't know if you had a home to go back to or not." Lucas didn't sound like he wanted her to go, rather he wanted to make sure she had somewhere safe to go if she chose to leave.

By this point, the fire had been reduced to nothing but small embers. The dim orange glow reflected off of Kieara's eyes, making them look that much more beautiful. Lucas really found Kieara attractive and, like any guy, he was tempted to see if that curse was really true...but he respected this girl too much...he couldn't do that to her. Besides, it sounded like she had enough people abusing her, Lucas was not about to be added to that list.

Kieara was glad that he didn't find her weird. She stayed in her position and felt even more comfortable when he pulled her closer. She smiled as he did. She could really get used to it here. But what would happen when she had to leave? This thought had just crossed her mind. As if on cue he asked about it.

"When I leave....I....well I don't really have anywhere to go." She spoke. "I couldn't impose...." she insisted. She knew she'd have to leave sometime. She didn't want to impose and take someone's home. Especially her being what she was. She knew no one wanted her. She'd been given from person to person for as long as she could ever remember...

Lucas chuckled under his breath, "heh, impose? No, you're fine! I like the company." Lucas looked down at Kieara. He wondered what her world was like..."What's it like living in...er, what was it called...Avalon? Like, are there humans, or is everyone like you?" Lucas scratched his chin from the curiosity.

"There are many creatures. I don't ever remember seeing a human though." She said. "There are wizards, mages, vampires, werewolves, griffins, unicorns, phoenixes, shapeshifters, elves, faeries, mermaids, you name it we have it." She said to him smiling. "Then there are half bloods like me...." she said. "The occasional cross of breeds will cause a half breed." She spoke. "I...I know i'm half demon, but I don't know what my other half is." she explained. "We're used as servants." She told him. "I ran away because I was tired of obeying..."

Lucas nodded, ​"Yeah...sounds like a fairy tale to me...but i believe you. I mean, you're living proof...that tail is real, as are these ears," Lucas smile and ran his hand along Kieara's left ear. "And yeah, I'd run away too if I were in your shoes. You can't go back there..." Lucas shifted slightly as he noticed the fire..."Oh...haha! I didn't even really notice the fire go out. What time is it anyways?" Lucas squinted trying to see the clock...it was hardly visible but it seemed to be around 11:30, it was getting a little late. "Oh wow, heh...getting a little late...hey this might sound weird, but do you sleep??" Lucas thought that Kieara slept, he just had to ask to be sure.

Kieara smiled as she purred softly. She seemed to really react to him stroking her ear. She tilted her head that direction and her eyes almost lulled shut as her purring got louder. Her sensory nerves in her tail and ears were very sensitive. She listened and spoke. "Yes, I sleep." She spoke to him. As if on cue she yawned. She was fairly comfortable where she was at. She was used to sleeping on the ground and such.

Lucas smiled at Kieara's catlike side. It was actually kind of cute. When Kieara confirmed Lucas' beliefs, Lucas nodded. "Oh ok. Well, if you like, you can sleep in my bed tonight. It's right at the end of the hallway, you were in there earlier, when you changed clothes, remember?" Lucas smiled and looked at the couch. "I'll probably just sleep out here...heh, i'm used to it" Lucas streched and yawned again. His bones popped from being in one position for so long. "*Yawn* Yeah, but you can sleep wherever you want to, really." Lucas shrugged, showing that he didn't mind wherever Kieara chose to sleep.

Kieara didn't want to run him out of his bed. She hopped up on the couch and stretched out. She purred softly. "I like watching the fire." she said and smiled. She was beginning to doze as shown by her eyes slowly beginning to shut. Her tail curled around her legs. Her ears began to droop lazily too. "Thank you Lucas." She said to him as an absent-minded thought.

Lucas smiled. "You're welcome. Sleep well." Lucas walked back to his room and striped down to his blue and white vertical striped boxers before crawling into bed. He would lay in bed awake for a while before actually falling asleep. He though about Kieara, what a weird turn of fate it was that he happened upon her...and that he felt compelled to help her...she was a half demon, whatever that was. To Lucas, she seemed normal, and she was nice enough to him, so why shouldn't he be kind in return? Lucas laid in bed, wondering these things, and as it seemed, he couldn't get Kieara out of his thoughts.

Kieara smiled and soon she was asleep. She was warmed by the fire as the night passed on, she'd watched the burning flickers to lull herself to sleep. She curled up cozy on the couch. The first few rays of morning sun woke her the next morning. She got up used to being up so early and thought she'd do something nice for Lucas. He'd been so kind as to let her stay. She went to try and make breakfast for him. What She didn't anticipate however, was that she wouldn't be able to read english.

Lucas awoke to the sound of Kieara rummaging around in the kitchen. He put his pajama pants back on and walked to the kitchen. He was topless, but he didn't really think much of it."Heh, good morning. What are you up to, hm?" Lucas walked over to Kieara and peeked around, trying to figure out what she was doing. "Oh, do you want something to eat? I'm a pretty good chef, haha! Or...wait, do you eat the same stuff we have here?" Lucas didnt know what kind of food they had in Avalon. He hopped that he had something that Kieara would like.

Kieara jumped when he spoke having not heard him. Her fur bristled and her ears pinned as she turned and hissed at him showing that her canines were a little sharper than a normal humans. She saw it was him though and calmed. He'd scared her. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to wake you, I was going to try to make you breakfast, but then I realized that I um....I can't read this..." She spoke motioning to the words in english on things in the kitchen. She blushed embarassed.

Lucas kinda jumped back at the sudden hostility. "Woah, heh sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you." When Kieara apologized, Lucas waved it off, "Nah, it was my fault. I scared you...and oh? You can't read our language? This is the stove, it gets hot on top and hot in the oven." Lucas pointed at the corresponding areas. "You don't have to cook for me, haha! I can whip up a small breakfast for both of is a jiffy. But if you want to help, I wont refuse" Lucas smiled and scratched the back of his head, chuckling under his breath. His hair was rather messy from sleeping the night before, but it wasn't bad looking.

The kitchen was full sized with a stove, microwave, double sink, and fridge. There was a pantry on the far side of the kitchen and hand made cabinets lined the walls. In fact, Lucas had made all the cabinets in the kitchen, he also made the headboard for his bed and he made the coffee table in the living room.