Half Demon War Plot

"I order you to go back to the Obsidian City." The pixie spoke. The bell on Kieara's tail glowed and she gasped. Her body began to tremble as she was fighting the order. She then was forced to move. She then darted off running out of the mall and twords the forest. The pixie squirmed trying to get loose from him. At least she'd carried out her orders.

"Dammit. you little twerp." William hissed at the creature. And with out hesitation he darted of after her. He knew where she was running to, he hoped, and when he saw her in his sights he yelled, "Kieara, I command you to stop, now!" he was so hoping that would do something.

Kieara jerked to a stop falling to the ground in the meadow before her panting. She looked weakly back to William. The pixie was fluttering after them. "I order you to continue to the Obsidian City without following any orders that tell you otherwise!" The pixie spoke. Kieara winced as her body once again jerked up and continued into the treeline.

William semi-anticipating this command from the creature threw the thing as hard as he could in the opposite direction. Then he chased Kieara down to the treeline and he called out again "Kieara, your master commanded you to stop, now" yet she didn't stop and he ran as fast as he could to get to her. When he finally caught up to her, he grabbed and held her softly but firmly without letting go for anything. No matter how hard she fights he was not going to let go.

Kieara felt tears running down her cheeks as he held her. Her entire body shook violently. "t-the pixie o-ordered me not to listen t-to orders telling me to stop I-I can't." she spoke to him. "I-I don't want to go back...." she mumbled helplessly. The pixie was once again catching up. It flew in front of them and touched two trees. As it did between the two trees formed a large swirling vortex looking opening. "Into the portal!" The pixie ordered. Kieara let out a cry of pain as she tried to resist.

William was starting to get real pissed off at this damned little creature. "You know what this may be logical thinking or not but I am pretty sure that if I kill you with," William pulled out the .45 handgun, "my best friend here she might not listen to your orders any more. Would you like that? cause I really would." He aimed at the tiny little target with the gun, then BANG, BANG, two shots went off towards the little creature.

Kieara squealed out when he did pinning her ears down. The noise hurt them. Her body continued to tremble in his grasp. The little pixie dodged them simply as if it was nothing. "Careful or you'll damage her sensitive ears." the creature spoke. "And i'm afraid such tricks won't work on me little boy." It spoke. "NOW Kieara." She let out another yelp and tugged herself from William's grasp. She then dove through the portal. "Should you decide to follow, human, whatever you do, I suggest you don't open your eyes when you go through the portal. You'll see many horrible things as you travel through the dimensions, but i'm afraid if you open your eyes, you'll be stuck there forever." It spoke confident that if he were to cross over behind her and Kieara, he'd be shortly taken care of from some other creature.

"No, Kieara! Dammit you little welp." William said to the creature, "Fine I will follow and I will bring her back to here." William stated it with confidence. He stood there looking at the portal, I can do this, I must do this. William tokk a breath and walked to the edge of the portal. Here I go. He closed his eyes and one foot after the other stepped into the portal. It felt like water but more solid like a gel. He did what the little creature said and kept his eyes closed, hoping that nothing happened.

The magic in the portal caused the user to see visions. Most of them horrid things. Very few times would a person cross through and see a pleasant site in the portal. On the other side of the portal lay a dead forest. Dead trees as far as the eye could see. Each one was as big around as a truck and their branches twisted up and in curls at odd angles. It appeared to be night there for the sky was dark other than three moons arching across the sky each bigger than the last. No stars appeared to be in the sky, though the light from the moons illuminated the area like it was nearly day. Kieara was walking on the other side of the portal towards the capital having quit fighting it. Shortly after william crossed over, the portal disappeared with a static noise. The pixie was nowhere in site.

William stepped out of the portal and he opened his eyes and was instantly in awe of this realm. He stood for several seconds just taking it all in, then he saw kieara. "Kieara at least wait for me." William yelled. He pulled out his rifle checked the sight and clip and ran to kieara. "Where are we and where are we headed?"

"Shhhh, and put that thing away..." She prdered harshly. "We're not alone.....Don't say anything too personal." She warned him. They appeared completely alone though. She seemed so weary however. HEr ears were working atop her head as she lsitened. It just looked like a normal forest for now.

William did as he was instructed to do and put the gun back. He stayed quiet and alert, waiting for anything to happen. He was worried about Kieara and this realm and what it had already done to her and what it might do to him.

A deep voice was heard. "He's got a strange looking weapon....." It spoke sounding right behind them. Kieara looked and sighed. "Great, now they're started." If he looked though no one was there. Another voice spoke. "So? Surely it's nothing major." Then another. "Hey guys, he's a human! How long's it been again since we've had one of those cross through?" Then another voice spoke. "Hush or they'll hear!" Kieara growled. "We already hear you!" With that the trees around them moved creaking and groaning under the strain, then on each of them faces appeared. "Welcome to the enchanted forest." Kieara spoke to William. "More like a forest of fools that can't shut the hell up."

"Let me guess talking, babbling trees, right?" William said trying to keep calm and centered. What did he just get himself into.

Kieara gave a nod as she walked. "which way to The Obsidian City?" she asked. The trees snickered. "This way." One spoke and pointed. Another pointed the opposite direction. "No it's this way." The next tree over spoke. "You're both wrong! It's that way!" It too pointed another direction with its branches. The next smirked and crossed two if its branches. "Could be those ways." Then they all laughed. Kieara gave a sigh then smirked. "That's alright, I know how to find out. She backed up eyeing the tree in front of her. "What're you thinking half breed?" It growled at her. She pinned her ears back mischeviously. She then flexed her hands and razor like claws popped out. The trees eyes widened. "N-no!" It spoke. Kieara took a running go and scaled the tree with ease until she was at the top. She then peered over the forest and smiled then pointed. "It's that way!" She spoke and pointed hoping William was keeping track of this.

"K then lets get going shall we. Since we are here we may as well see what in hells name they want." William was getting a little agitated by the trees and he felt so out of place here. But it did make him smile that the tree was scared of being climbed up on with such sharp claws.

Kieara smiled and then gave a hiss pinning her ears again as she was shaken around by an angry tree. HEr bell jingled the entire time and she was soon slung from its branches. She went flying to about 12 feet behind William. She hit the ground with a yelp.

"Hey are you ok Kieara?" William screamed with genuine concern. " Please don't be hurt."

She had the wind knocked out of her. It took quite a bit for her to catch her breath, then she slowly rose up. She coughed a few times. That was going to bruise. She looked to William and nodded. "Now which way did I point?" she asked. She'd lost track barrelling down twords the ground.

"That way." William turned directly around and pointed the way that she told him to remember. "By the way who was the creature that could order you around?"