1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Half and Half

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SugarlizedWonderland, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    (if your not here to see my opnion, just laugh at my avatar picture instead)
    Okay, everyone let me blunt on a few things. One I'm a bit of a bitch when it comes to roleplay and I'm rather impaitent with people replying. Two. I was diagnosed with Autism, so I can see a bit bitchy and want more attention then most people. Three I started roleplaying at 14 years old, so things haven't always been peachy keen with me.

However I'm going to be positive about this situation. I realized something today, all I did was worry about how many rps I got per day and not actually focus on the rps I currently have and that kinda hurt me, also don't get me wrong but having way too many rules is a huge turnoff. So I've decided to be more positive with the rps I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.