Half a decade

K

Kitti

Original poster
where_do_you_see_yourself_in_five_years_stafflink.jpg

[size=+1]Where do you see yourself in five years?
Will you be nearly finished with a new frontier of education? Graduated and hopefully employed in your field of choice?
Married? With Children? Or just some new pets?
What other aspects can you think of?
[/size]

Hmm, In five years... Probably still in school doing nothing. I might be married, even though I don't think that's a good way to prepar for the future. Maybe I'll be done with one of my degrees, as I'm a double major. perhaps working at a school with children and what not, that would make me happy.

Five years? Working and enjoying my job maybe have my own house by then....MAYBE have a boyfriend/fiance/husband....

or dead : D depends on what happens at the end of this year hahaha silly end of world prophecies

if we all died... it'd be kind of cool not going to lie.

Just finishing up my PhD! Then off to another 2-3 years as a post-doc, maybe, then maybe another post-doc, then maybe a lecturer position, then maybe assistant professorship ...

Wait! I'll just sell out into finance instead!

Either as a published or starving writer or artist. I'd probably have graduated from school by then. Hopefully I'll be employed and have money to pay for an apartment. Not sure if I want house or kids but there's a good chance I'd probably be married.

Either as a published or starving writer or artist. I'd probably have graduated from school by then. Hopefully I'll be employed and have money to pay for an apartment. Not sure if I want house or kids but there's a good chance I'd probably be married.

I hear ya... allt he way i do.

Possibly married... =P who knows. The future is uncertain, but I know one thing's for sure, I want kids as soon as I get a stable income and a house- only problem is I want to adopt, and that can take some time.

I see myself being a lurker again (I miss my lurker status :( it was comforting).

I also see myself getting stranded on a deserted island, where I find a magic well that grants me three wishes. Those wishes would be:

1. Michael Phelps
2. A saddle
3. A stick with a gold medal attached to it

Probably doing the exact same thing I am doing now, only with nicer furniture and more out of state vacations! 8D

Studying in Japan or have finished my studies in Japan and are working as a Swedish teacher in Japan x3 Or maybe I will still be in Sweden and be depressed because I never made it to Japan o.O

In five years I hope to have gotten a master's in psychology, working towards a doctorate, preferably with a job to support myself while I'm at it.

In five years I hope to have gotten a master's in psychology, working towards a doctorate, preferably with a job to support myself while I'm at it.

Dude good luck, when you finish you can see me in your clinic.

Most likely living in my own home. Still here on Iwaku and probably school.

That is what I'm thinking for now.

I'll let all my other goals fall into place.

Who knows. Man, looking back 5 years ago..and five years before that! My life has changed SO drastically. I could have NEVER in a million years predicted the events that would lead me to where I am today, so honestly I have no clue where I see myself in 5 more years.

Where I want to be in five years is simple: Somewhere colder and cheaper to live. Awesome.

Who knows. Man, looking back 5 years ago..and five years before that! My life has changed SO drastically. I could have NEVER in a million years predicted the events that would lead me to where I am today, so honestly I have no clue where I see myself in 5 more years.

Where I want to be in five years is simple: Somewhere colder and cheaper to live. Awesome.

i hear ya man.....

Five years ago I didn't think I'd be living in a corner of my parent's house.

Five years ago I didn't think i'd be on Iwaku... I thought I'd be going to college geeting my.... wait I'm doing that... FUCKKKK

I honestly do not know where I will be in five years, but chances are, I will be still studying at university. I do not know if I will manage to keep up with my current one, so I might change universities, or even my area of study. Maybe it is just too early for me to make a prediction, but I am certainly unable to say where I will end up in five years.