3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, War, Sports, Racing, Action, Romance, Yuri
~Welcome to my lovely thread!~

tumblr_m748y5Jajs1rsskhm.gif

Hope you find something you like!

About Me:
I'm an eighteen year old college student who loves to write with other people! I'm guessing by reading that I am a college student, it's pretty much implied that I do have a busy schedule, and that is unfortunately the case! I do try to respond as much as possible, and if I cannot I will inform my partners as such! As for interests, I'm a bit of a geek but I'm much more of a sports fanatic. I've played a variety of sports, from basketball to wrestling. Sports take up quite a bit of my life, but not all of it entirely! I still enjoy video games (Halo, Metal Gear Solid, etc), movies (Big Hero Six, 007, etc), and TV shows! I am familiar with a variety of universes, especially if they're realistic. English is my second language, but don't worry about that. I love talking to all sorts of new people! Feel free to message me even if you aren't interested in RPing! I love meeting new people!

Some Expectations:
This is the hard part, since I have to be kinda mean, but I have to do what has to be done!

• Minimum three to four paragraphs, I do prefer bigger posts but sometimes you can't think of enough content and that's okay!

• No ditching! I do want a long-term RP, so I do expect my partners to stick around for a while. If anything rises please let me know! I'm very flexible and willing to accommodate.

• Proper grammar please! Some mistakes are fine, nobody's perfect!

• Communication is key! Have an idea you wanna introduce? Let me know! Have some criticism? Sure! Something's on your mind? Absolutely! Wanna chat? Always!

• Character sheets are a huge, huge help for me! It helps me visualize the scene in my mind.
  • Flexibility is a must! I do have a crazy schedule and do have spells of some crazy writer's block! I'm working on letting people know so I don't just leave them!
The Fun Part:
Now that we are all done with the bad part, here comes the fun part! The stuff that I would like to do, at least suggestions, that is. You are always welcome to suggest new ideas if you think I'll be interested in it!

*All pairings are either in FxF or MxF, sometimes even MxM given special circumstances.

*All RPs with me are in a modern setting. I do modern settings best, but I am no stranger to Sci-Fi, or even fantasy if I am enticed enough!

Settings:
  • College
  • High School
  • Military
  • Police
  • Everyday Life
  • Professional Sports
  • Survival
  • Apocalyptic
  • Post-Apocalyptic
Pairings:
  • Rival/Rival
  • Cop/Criminal
  • Cop/Cop
  • Married Couple
  • Soldier/Soldier
  • Soldier/Commander
  • Trans/Trans
  • Romantic Relationship (engaged and not engaged!)
  • Blooming Romance
  • Crush/Crush
Fandoms:

• Halo
  • RWBY
  • Red vs Blue
  • Scott Pilgrim
  • Tom Clancy
  • Metal Gear Solid
Characters:
*These characters are only superficially described, if you are interested in RPing with one of them let me know and I can provide more detail with them!
*Some of these characters have been plucked from other dead RPs so forgive me for the inconsistency in format!
Name: Jordan Rossi
Appearance:
SweatTheStyle_AlexisRen_4.jpg

History: Jordan Rossi and her twin sister, Sydney Rossi were born on April 19th, 1998 in San Jose, California. She is technically the youngest out of her eight other siblings, since she was born after her twin sister. Growing up she had a lot of role models to look up to, helping her develop as a bright and energetic girl early in her life. However, that didn't necessarily dictate her personality. She is incredibly dynamic, bold, and unpredictable as a person - often making her hard to read. In addition to influencing many aspects of her as a person, she was drawn into a world of sports almost immediately. Four of her sisters went to Division II or Division I schools for basketball, track and field, or soccer, and all of her brothers participated in college sports one way or another. Jordan Rossi followed the path of basketball, being taught underneath the tutelage of her sisters Michaela and Kimberly. Now, in her last year of high school she intends to make it her best year yet - academically, athletically, emotionally, and mentally.
And many more!
Best Fits In: High School, Athlete x Athlete, Rival x Rival
eljegyeztek-ashley-bensont-02220328.jpg

Name: Sydney Rossi
Personality: Sydney is a very quiet but very opinionated person. It contrasts heavily with her twin sister, Jordan, who is very outgoing and very easy to get along with. Sydney has her set of friends and is nice to people, but being close to her is something hard to manage. She's very similar to Violet, which is why they get along so well. Once people get to know her and they earn her trust, she's willing to go to the ends of the earth and beyond to take care of them.
Best Fits in: High School

tumblr_nq7irqjDqD1r4zdp3o1_1280.jpg

(Picture of Michelle circa 2013)
---
Name: Michelle Virginia Rossi
Date of Birth: May 24th, 1996
Sex: Female
Educational History:
2007-2010 Joaquin Miller Middle School
2010-2014 Archbishop Mitty High School (San Jose, California)
2014-Present Stanford University (Stanford, California)

Sports Accolades:
High School:

2x 1st All CIF (California Interscholastic Federation) Team
3x WCAL Women's Basketball Championship
2x CIF NorCal Championship
2x CIF Division II Championship
Collegiate:
1x PAC-12 All-Freshman Team

Physical Attributes:
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150 lbs
Position: PG/SG

History: Michelle was born in San Jose, California on May 24th, 1996 on a warm Spring day to John and Caroline Rossi. Michelle was already born with six older siblings, so she was immediately born into good company. Luckily John and Caroline were very affluent, so they could afford to have so many kids, and then some more. Her mother was a businesswoman, and her dad owned a series of restaurants and a boxing gym throughout California. Despite her father's business, he was often home because he liked working from there. The flexibility of his job allowed him to do so. Her mother traveled a lot due to the nature of her job, but she tried to stay home as often as possible to take care of her many kids.

The young girl was later joined by a pair of twin girls when she was two years old, keeping her from the position of being the youngest in the family. Growing up, Michelle formed a strong bond with her older siblings, from her oldest brother, Matthew, to her younger sisters, Jordan and Sydney. They were all exposed to the same stimuli growing up, which lead to all the Rossi siblings having at least two common interests. Cars and sports. Both of them were heavily influenced by both of their parents - their mother, Caroline being a former swimmer and owning a Camaro, and John being a former professional athlete and a very big car aficionado.

When her teenage years arrived, Michelle was very well versed in cars, knowing many little quirks and intricacies with every car. However - it wasn't her biggest passion. Her biggest passion was basketball, influenced by her older sister, Kimberly (who was her elder by seven years). Kimberly had also attended Stanford University for basketball, which gave Michelle a very big advantage because Kimberly would always help Michelle out and help out her game. With the support of the rest of her family, she flourished, making a name for herself and adding to the legacy the Rossi family would have at Archbishop Mitty.

Soon enough, when the time came to decide on a college, Stanford came to her with a full-ride athletic scholarship for basketball. She didn't even think twice before she accepted, and now that is where she is. Playing for Stanford's basketball team.

Interests:
Basketball
Cars
Literature
Sports
Parties
Socializing
Sleeping
Food

[/hr]

Conclusion:
Congratulations! You've most likely read through this thread! I really do hope you find something you like, whether it be an idea I have already or an idea you'd like to do with me! Send me your favorite song or something like that if you contact me so I can get more music suggestions, and know that you read the thread!

Thanks so much for coming and reading through!

tumblr_nmxnpwlBQc1syyvhqo2_500.gif

Last edited:
Made a big update to my character list! Feel free to check it out!

Reactions: Peregrine
Status
Not open for further replies.