• Thread starter InfinityStar2401
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InfinityStar2401

Original poster
Halcyon Pokemon RP - Home

Hello everyone, and welcome to Halcyon Pokemon Roleplay! This site is meant to be a roleplay website where one can RP as a Pokemon (or fakemon, if that's what you want too) in a world known as Halcyon. Adventures, glory, friends and battles all await! Or you could just settle down and live a peaceful life, if that's more your thing. No big deal. RPs range from grand adventures to deep stories to something dark and sinister, or a regular old day in the city. Laughs, tears and more will be shared as you and your fellow RPers and friends on the site make threads, have stories play out, and overall have a grand old time!
This was something I had been working on-and-off since 2014, and eventually with support from a friend I decided to make it it's own RP site in the hopes that one day others would come and join in this world I've built, and it would become a close-knit community of about 20 or so people where we could all be friends and make and join threads together. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules, the information about the world, it's inhabitants, and mechanics behind it all (All can be found in the forums)! Hope you have a great day, and here's to many years of grand RPs!

• Love
Reactions: mango and Crow
Status
Not open for further replies.