V

VixiKy

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
I guess anything between Vixi and VK is fine o.o
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl~
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yeah I'm new to the site but no to roleplaying..I'm just a bit rusty ><
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer single partner it's easier to keep up with but I'm definitely open to try group!
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
I'd rather stroll through a grassy meadow and lay under cherry blossoms to watch them fall.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
>_> well it's a k-pop song..but one in English? LA DA DE LA DA DA DOO LA DA DA ME LA DA DA YOU...By Cody Simpson

So..yeah I'm 21 I use to be part of 2 or 3 role playing forums but I haven't in gosh..5 years or so? I got into online gaming D: Even then it was really loose role playing, so I'm sure I'll be challenged here and I love it. I've filled out my resume thingy on my profile so feel free to read through if interested! If you're interested in inviting me to one that would be great, but otherwise I won't be actively looking for one myself for a few days. I'll be trying to figure out how to create my characters beforehand since the ones I use to make 5 years ago weren't very thorough >_< I can't wait to meet you guys! And I hope to be a member for a very long time. ^ ^

*takes a bow* Greetings Vixi! Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have a wonderful time here. :3

I'll call you Vixi since Vix sounds like the vaporub.

Anyway Hi and welcome to the forums! Hope you get right back into the swing of RPing and make many epic characters for us! FEED US YOUR CHARACTERS.

Vixi is such a cute name! Welcome to the community! :D

Welcome to Iwaku Vixi ^.^
Hope you enjoy roleplaying here with everyone
Just curious what is the K-Pop song that's running through your head, I'm a big fan of K-pop

Ugh busy weekend :( Thanks for the greeting I know I'll feel right at home!

Welcome to Iwaku Vixi ^.^
Hope you enjoy roleplaying here with everyone
Just curious what is the K-Pop song that's running through your head, I'm a big fan of K-pop

Nagging by IU & Seulong is the song. It's so addicting for me right now >_<

:D You made my day by saying that song. My friend pointed me to IU & Seulong about 2 months ago.

They're so cute! And I ALMOST know all of the words just from listening it to it that much....is that bad .___.

Reactions: 2 people
They're so cute! And I ALMOST know all of the words just from listening it to it that much....is that bad .___.
Not at all, I do the same with new songs that I LOVE. Man I wish I could sing though XD I sound horrible singing when trying to sing the words.

LOL I know right. You sound amazing in your head or mouthing the words then BAM ...singing no bueno.

Reactions: 2 people
K-POP.

Gajdbdkn..

Ghaaa ~{°.°}~ I lewb itt.

Hope you have fun hereee and maybe we can roleplay sometimeeee.

I would really like that :3 and thank you! I'm really enjoying myself so far.

Good¡ Jashh shoot me a message whenever you feel like roleplayingg <3

Status
Not open for further replies.