Haisuku Amu (High-School Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this issue is resolved. Thank you under the starts for making another character so we can start. After she post her character we can decide on the pairs and make the IC thread.

Name:
Landon Shin

Nickname:
None

Birthday:
May 21st

Personality:
~ Has A Lot Of Energy And Enjoys Social Situations ~
~ Very Friendly, Cooperative, And Trusting ~
~ Well-Organized, Focused, And Methodical ~
~ VERY Emotional And Insecure ~
~ Loves Art And Music ~
~ Open-Minded ~

Appearance:

Landon.jpg

~ The Color Blue ~
~ Hot Guys/Girls ~
~ Flirting ~
~ Nice People ~
~ Giving People Gifts ~
~ Random Acts Of Kindness ~

Dislikes:
~ Boring Things ~
~ Lying ~
(Other stuff)

Background:
Landon is from a rich family who owns a number of hospitals and non-profit organizations. They taught him to be kind and how to treat other people like they wanted to be treated.
(I'm sorry this is so short. If you're really curious, I'd be happy to write the rest of it out.)

Extra Information:
Nothing~

Last edited:
I'm sorry that took so long~ >.<

@★Under The Stars★

Good character and all, but we needed another boy not a girl. Sorry if that was unclear. I feel bad after you did all that work, but if we add another girl we will be in an even greater predicament than we already are. Maybe you could tweak your character a bit to make it a boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
*Laughs at herself* WOW. I totally forgot that we need a guy. XD I'll go ahead and change it.

Wow, that was fast! (Cute picture by the way).

It looks we have all the characters ready, now let's hear what couples do you think are good or what preferences you have:
Victoria Silva - Lady Sandra
Adrian Fuller - ★Under The Stars★
Landon Shin - ★Under The Stars★

Luella Marin - Shizuka
Marcus Lieberenz - Frey
Michelle Von Schweetz - DANAsaur

In regards to partner requests, it would probably be best to pick a first and second choice just in case the requests don't completely line up. I'll have mine up once I read through the CSs one last time.

It would seem I'm not a very decisive matchmaker... I like all of the male characters and think that they could all have a good relationship with Luella. I suppose my top two would be Adrian and Marcus, though in no particular order. I'm bad at this. Everyone else should choose before me.

Hmm... Let's see here...

For some reason, I feel like Landon should be paired with Luella just to piss Shizuka off.

Just kidding~

For Landon, I think Michelle would be a good match~

And for Adrian... Hmm... I'll go with Luella.

Though, these don't have to be set in stone. You guys are welcome to stick my characters wherever you want. I'm completely flexible~

I'm not picky of who will be Michelle's partner. All the guys are appealing so I think anyone will be perfect for her :)

In my opinion Michelle is the best fit Markus, looking at her past and personality. They have a very similar personality, being socially awkward, and it looks like they enjoy similar activities. Also I think that she can understand what Markus feel and think because of the way she grew, to be the family heir and and have a vast knowledge.

In the end @DANAsaur and @Shizuka will decide who will want as partner.

Last edited:
Well, I don't mind being paired up with Markus or Landon. But if I really have to choose, I would pick Markus >_<

The two of them are so alike and they just fit like puzzle pieces, like they were meant for each other. Ugh.. I don't know.. I'm feeling bad for Landon though.. Why can't I have the two of them? >_<

@DANAsaur no you can't. You must chose one, it would be unfair to take two guys, think about the other girls.

@RareSecret I can't respond because @Shizuka was the one to take the spot of GM and she decide.

Last edited:
@Frey Then I chose you, Pickachu! Markus!

• Love
Reactions: Frey
@DANAsaur : Markus use shock.
pikachu.gif~c200

So what I am getting from the above conversation is that the pairings are:

Markus x Michelle
Adrian x Luella
Landon x Victoria

Correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.