Haisuku Amu (High-School Love)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Frey . That's actually how I meant it. As long as you submit a character that can love another character, then all characters are accepted. If I cannot find you a match, then I will ask nicely to either delete your character, or change its orientation. ^^

All applications have been accepted.

Reactions: a touch of dread
Fingers crossed, I think I've found a solid enough solution to the aforementioned issue. That said, @SecretsLiesMurder , may I ask to officially enroll my character in the RP :3 ? [spoili]
» Student Application «

[BCOLOR=#333333]« Name » [/BCOLOR]
Cristina White
[BCOLOR=#333333]« Nickname(s) »[/BCOLOR]
Cissy
[BCOLOR=#333333]« Gender »[/BCOLOR]
Female
[BCOLOR=#333333]« Age »[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#333333]« Birthday » [/BCOLOR]
Feb 2nd

[BCOLOR=#333333]« Personality »[/BCOLOR]
› ENFP ‹

Extraverted!
[spoili]"[Y]ou have a lot of energy and tend to enjoy most social situations." ›
|| Big crowds, tons of people, lots of talking = She's one happy camper. ||[/spoili]

Cooperative! [spoili]"[Y]ou are a very friendly, cooperative and trusting person." ‹
|| Wanna keep life fast, smooth, and sparkling? Take things at face value, she thinks. ||[/spoili]

Unorganized! [spoili]"[Y]ou're less focused and more easily distracted" ›
|| Seriously not the best girl to have if you want any work done on that group project. ||[/spoili]

Secure! [spoili]"[Y]ou're less emotional and fairly secure in who you are." ‹
|| Girlie likes herself pretty much. Sometimes a bit too much. ||[/spoili]

Open! [spoili]"[Y]ou love [astrology] and try to keep open-minded." ›
|| She comes off this way, but is quick to judge people based off their Zodiac sign. ||[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=#333333]« Appearance »[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333333]« Likes » [/BCOLOR]
Excitement! | Making Things Up on the Fly | New Foods | Bonfires at the Beach or Else-Place | New People | Large Groups
[BCOLOR=#333333]« Dislikes » [/BCOLOR]
Routine | Deadlines | Laces on Shoes | Being Uncouthly Ordered Around | When it Gets too Quiet | Lack of Conscientiousness | Spending Extended Periods of Time with Disliked / Unlikable People

[BCOLOR=#333333]« Background » [/BCOLOR]​
For the greater part of her life, specifically for ten years, Cristina was raised by her elder sister. Taking after her stronger role model, where she lacked academically she thrived in using her freedom and strength to enjoy every faucet of life she stumbled across. A year ago, Cristina's sister got married. Being a 'the more the merrier' type, Cristina was more than happy for her sister and the new welcome member of the family. Gabe was perfect for Lily. Gabe was the one of the best brother-in-laws a girl could ask for. Well, too good. He actually cared for Cristina as a sister, wanting to put limits and boundaries for her own good. Of course, Cristina being Cristina, didn't take well to this new change. She, in some ways, tried to be flexible, but many times clashed with her brother-in-law over the new rules, curfews, and so on. When irked enough, she even pulls other people into her little get-back 'schemes'.

Love wise, this girl's getting over her one-sided crush. Cristina doesn't consider herself lucky or unlucky in love, just... easily distracted? Good at making bad choices? Mmm... either way, perhaps this school can do Cissy some good.

« Extra Information »
› Relies on talking herself out of things ›
[BCOLOR=#333333]‹ Can act privileged or expecting of exceptions when she doesn't catch herself ‹[/BCOLOR]
› Horrible at being on time, and not the most reliable overall ›
[BCOLOR=#333333]‹ Remembers pertinent but also random details of those she meets ‹[/BCOLOR]
› Academically lazy ›
[BCOLOR=#333333]‹ Overly invested in other's Zodiac signs and compatibility, but plays it off as 'done for fun' ‹[/BCOLOR]
› Likes Being Likable, Likes Being Liked ›
[/spoili]

Reactions: Frey
:: Student Application ::

Name:
Michelle von Schweetz

Nickname:
Mish ♠ Mishy ♠ Elle

Birthday:
October 9

Personality:
♠ has a lot of energy and tend to enjoy most social situations
♠ very friendly, cooperative and trusting person.
♠ well-organized, focused and methodical person.
♠ less emotional and fairly secure in who she is.
♠ loves art and try to keep open-minded

Appearance:
dc4QXo_RO6z9Wh0WgRsS2cmBEHc.png

♠ wisteria flowers
♠ hydrangea flowers
♠ tea
♠ basketball

Dislikes:
♠ bugs
♠ crows
♠ blood
♠ sharp objects like needle
♠ carrots

Background:
Michelle was born from a rich family that possesses its own business. Being the only heir, she was obligated to succeed in all areas by her strict father. Her only support at that time was her kind mother whom she spends her free time with while picking flowers. However during her 15th birthday, her mother died because of an illness and her father became even more strict to the point that the more skills she mastered, the more she will be given to master. These made her grow unhappy and feel unloved.

Her father's sister decided to take care of her while her father is busy with work. Michelle then enrolled to High-school Love by her aunt, wishing that her niece will truly experience love and find her happiness.​

Last edited:
I'm glad you managed to join us @Kal . @DANAsaur you should add an image to complete your character sheet and I like your signature.
photo.jpg

All applications have been accepted!

The School for Love shall not be accepting female participants until the Male gender is equal to that of the female gender.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: a touch of dread
Sooo it's been a month since anyone has posted on this thread. At this point I think it's safe to say no one else is going to join. Now assuming I'm not just here talking to myself and people are actually still interested in this RP, I think we should get this thing started up before it ends up in the graveyard. First off, we should take a roll call to figure out who's still onboard and who has abandoned ship. If it turns out everyone who signed up is still able and willing to participate, we would have an even cast of males and females if @ClaireRae is fine with only playing her male character (if not I wouldn't be completely against adding a male character of my own if necessary, though I would prefer not to) but then again that is only if everyone is still with us which in my experience is unlikely. Anyway, I really want this RP to at least get into the IC stage, so I'll start the roll call if that's alright.

Here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here.

And if possible I may give an idea for the role play. An entire high school for love sound a bit too much, what do you think if we make it a class for students with problems in love or searching for the true love. This way we remove the need for NPC students in the class, all the members are in the same class, the pairs can attend to group activities or search advice from other pairs.

• Love
Reactions: BlueFadedRose
Sooo it's been a month since anyone has posted on this thread. At this point I think it's safe to say no one else is going to join. Now assuming I'm not just here talking to myself and people are actually still interested in this RP, I think we should get this thing started up before it ends up in the graveyard. First off, we should take a roll call to figure out who's still onboard and who has abandoned ship. If it turns out everyone who signed up is still able and willing to participate, we would have an even cast of males and females if @ClaireRae is fine with only playing her male character (if not I wouldn't be completely against adding a male character of my own if necessary, though I would prefer not to) but then again that is only if everyone is still with us which in my experience is unlikely. Anyway, I really want this RP to at least get into the IC stage, so I'll start the roll call if that's alright.

Here.

Also here! And I'm fine with just playing my male, but I'd like to see if any of the other girls have dropped out before I give up Kimiko.

• Love
Here~ (If you don't want to play a male, I'd be just fine making one of my own.)

• Love
Here.

And if possible I may give an idea for the role play. An entire high school for love sound a bit too much, what do you think if we make it a class for students with problems in love or searching for the true love. This way we remove the need for NPC students in the class, all the members are in the same class, the pairs can attend to group activities or search advice from other pairs.

I second this notion.

Also here! And I'm fine with just playing my male, but I'd like to see if any of the other girls have dropped out before I give up Kimiko.

Here~ (If you don't want to play a male, I'd be just fine making one of my own.)

Okay, great. We will figure all that out once we have determined who is still with us. Thank you both for being so flexible.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Frey and ClaireRae
Okay, did some Iwaku detective work- Seems as though the only ones who haven't said they're still here are:

@☾Echo☽ (I have a feeling Echo will not be joining us, as she was brand new to Iwaku and hasn't been on for over a month now)
@Kal (You still interested in this? Let us know!)

And of course, our creator, @SecretsLiesMurder

If your to busy to start this, let us know!

ALRIGHT PEOPLE! LET'S GET THIS STARTED! I'M SERIOUSLY READY! SO... IF WE NEED SOMEONE TO SET UP THE THREAD, I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO SO~

Wait a bit. Let's see who is participating at the moment:
Victoria Silva - Lady Sandra
Adrian Fuller - ★Under The Stars★
Luella Marin - Shizuka
Marcus Lieberenz - me
Kimiko Sotomura, Kaoru Sotomura - ClaireRae
Michelle Von Schweetz - DANAsaur

So we have 3 males and 4 female. Is someone willing to make another guy or maybe if @ClaireRae want she will drop her female character.

About the pairs I think is a good idea that each of us will say what they think about a good pair for their own character from the personality and preferences point of view. Or maybe what character do you wish to make a pair with your own.

Last edited:
Actually, I think I'm gonna have to drop this one. Got a little too much on my plate and I guess I'm not that interested anymore. I hope it goes well for you guys though! I'm excited to see what you guys do with it even without the GM. Best of luck! <3

Okay, so I sent a PM to @SecretsLiesMurder to give him/her one last chance to be involved, since I feel bad about taking over this thread when it was his/her idea in the first place. Assuming that the GM doesn't respond, I think it would be wise to dub a new one or at least two Co-GMs to keep the RP moving and solve disputes if they arise, as voting on every issue may be a hassle. This is not necessary though, just a suggestion. I agree with @Frey on how the pairs should work, though I'll reserve which pairing I'd like with my character until we have settled the equality issue. Since ClaireRae is no longer participating that means we need someone to make another male character. I know @★Under The Stars★ mentioned early that he/she wouldn't mind making one. If not I can, if no one else is interested that is.

Awesome! If you have time now then please do. The quicker you finish him the quicker we can start. Oh, but don't feel like you need to rush though, take your time.
It's quite alright! I was planning on making time for it! I should have it done sometime soon~

Status
Not open for further replies.