HAIRo, what are you UPDO

K

~Katsugi Kaji~

Original poster
I love peoples hair.

Yes that's creepy

But what I love most is my hair! It's so long and I can do funny stuff with it! Can you? We'll have a theme every week! here's five just to get you started!!!

THE MAN MUSTACHE!!!
Picture0016.jpg

THE CHOKER
Picture0008.jpg

THE SHORTY
Picture0013.jpg

THE FUNKY MEDIUM
Picture0015.jpg

THE IT
Picture0017.jpg

I have an old photo of me doing the moustache!

n501710301_4792473_7590.jpg

AND THEN! Me tricking my friends into doing it:

n501710301_4819301_1325.jpg

BUT NOW! I am a shorty:

17532_386093620301_501710301_10229357_2598432_n.jpg

*forsees the coming storm*

*forsees the coming storm*

You got that right!

I have an old photo of me doing the moustache!

n501710301_4792473_7590.jpg

AND THEN! Me tricking my friends into doing it:

n501710301_4819301_1325.jpg

BUT NOW! I am a shorty:

17532_386093620301_501710301_10229357_2598432_n.jpg

Oh boy. Ohhh boy where do I begin.

Wait, no I won't begin, because I've had three glasses of whiskey with coke and I'm frankly too lazy to really give a shit.

Just act like I insulted who you are and other various generalizations like your shitty facebook pictures and something or other about american women and Diana and we should be fine.

I'm sorry Asmo, I really had something going but I suppose Isabella can do something if he's not planning on counter-trolling instead.

Oh, or Orochi, he can do it, unless he's out getting laid because he's a super cute asian boy or some other unmanly shit like that.

I mean seriously that hairdo he's got looks fucking gay.

Oh boy. Ohhh boy where do I begin.

Wait, no I won't begin, because I've had three glasses of whiskey with coke and I'm frankly too lazy to really give a shit.

Just act like I insulted who you are and other various generalizations like your shitty facebook pictures and something or other about american women and Diana and we should be fine.

I'm sorry Asmo, I really had something going but I suppose Isabella can do something if he's not planning on counter-trolling instead.

Oh, or Orochi, he can do it, unless he's out getting laid because he's a super cute asian boy or some other unmanly shit like that.

I mean seriously that hairdo he's got looks fucking gay.

I am SO confused! @.@

OH & I am NOT American. Just, for the record.

darkness was trying to be offensive....i think he failed.

.....Darkness....failed.... at.... being..... offensive...?

I WAS DRUNK FUCK YOU.

I'M STILL DRUNK.

MY BASEBALL TEAM WON.

IT'S NOT JUST THAT THEY WON AFTER SEVEN VERY, VERY INTENSE GAMES.

IT'S FUCKING HISTORY BEING MADE.

IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'LL GO BACK TO BEING A WASTE ON SOCIETY.

I WAS DRUNK FUCK YOU.

I'M STILL DRUNK.

MY BASEBALL TEAM WON.

IT'S NOT JUST THAT THEY WON AFTER SEVEN VERY, VERY INTENSE GAMES.

IT'S FUCKING HISTORY BEING MADE.

IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I'LL GO BACK TO BEING A WASTE ON SOCIETY.

yes darky, we love you too bro.

I LOVE OROHIC'S HAIRDO DARKY /sticksouttongue/ IT IS CUTE

Crazysilly hairstyle :D [a month ago?]
LOLWAThairdo.jpg

Current hairdo~ MediumShort & layered with a fringe :D (well you can't really see the fringe~ It was hideous when it first got cut xD)
P8110179.jpg

Even though the season hasn't started yet?

HURRR DURR EVERYONE'S AMERICANNNNNNNNNN

When US season ends venezuelan starts and we take your important players to do shit for us and when mine ends and yours start you take our players, etc, etc.

I LOVE OROHIC'S HAIRDO DARKY /sticksouttongue/ IT IS CUTE

Of course, you're a woman, you're supposed to like that shit.

And like, aren't you supposed not to show you head and shit? I dun ged muslims derp herp

I like making crazy hairstyles when I'm at home~ It's fun cuz my family stares at me when I come out of the bathroom with a new one. xD They've learned to get used to it. The funniest part if my friends come over unexpectedly xD SURPRISE :)

@Darky: Yeah~ I'm not supposed to show my hair to guys who aren't in my familyyy. But I don't meet anyone of you in person so I don't think it's a big deal~ At least, I don't think it is. Islamically it might not work like that though~ usually its a no exceptions thing, but I had pictures on Iwaku from before I hit girlhood, so whatever, yeah xD

Yay! pictures will be up soonish...

Aw, you guys all have pretty hair ^^

The most extreme thing I've ever done to my hair was wear it in bunches. I don't experiment much XD
On the far right in the yellow hat:
group.jpg