Haircuts/hairdressers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it matters at all because it's a person's own hair, and other people's opinions don't matter, but I hate short haircuts on girls. Anything shorter than shoulder length, to me, is a no-no.
Well, I'm not a girly girl, and I tend to make a hobby out of making people confusing me for a guy x9

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Not that it matters at all because it's a person's own hair, and other people's opinions don't matter, but I hate short haircuts on girls. Anything shorter than shoulder length, to me, is a no-no.
For me personally?
Growing up I've always had a stronger attraction to long haired girls.

Though recently (as in the past few months recently) I've found that's changing, and I like short haired girls better.

I *think* that's because I tend to associate short hair as a more 'masculine' trait, which would attract me since in a relationship I tend to want to be the more passive and nuturing one. Combined with the fact my main desires in life is stuff like 'stay at home dad'. But that's just theorizing, I'm not sure if that's the cause or if I just started to develop a kink for short hair for some other reason.
Yeah, she was like "I cut it when I was a kid, and I regretted it sooo much, and it took forever to grow back out, so I won't let you do it before you're older." Guessing she meant 18 or something xb
I can kind of get that.

My Mom had a step-mother who would force her to cut her hair short whenever she visited her Dad.
Her step-moms logic being "I'm not being responsible for your hair!" even though my Mom had always been fully independent with her own hair growing up.
Which in turn had caused my Mom to really value her long hair, and get worried about my Sister whenever her own cuts it shorter (even if it's still long afterwards).

But in the end?
She still should have let you make your own decisions with your own hair.
If you truly ended up not liking it you simply would have learned your lesson and not done it later. :P

That's a lot of different hair styles you've tried there.

Any favourites?
I liked it layered. Before that, I always kept it long and straight, and briefly returned to long and straight with the hime cut.

Though now that I often have to rush around, I keep it short out of convenience. I used to take thirty minutes up to an hour bathing/showering because I'm admittedly used to pampering myself - now I have to make do with five to ten minutes, and more hair means more shampooing and washing. Never mind the conditioners and essential oils.

• Thank You
I'm a somewhat of an old fashioned guy.
I think that was the case with me when I was younger too. :P

Younger me was far more "I shall treat my girl like a queen, love conquers all, bla bla bla" sort of guy when it came to relationships.
Which I later learned wasn't doing me or the girl in question any favors. XD

I liked it layered. Before that, I always kept it long and straight, and briefly returned to long and straight with the hime cut.

Though now that I often have to rush around, I keep it short out of convenience. I used to take thirty minutes up to an hour bathing/showering because I'm admittedly used to pampering myself - now I have to make do with five to ten minutes, and more hair means more shampooing and washing. Never mind the conditioners and essential oils.
Yea, I can understand wanting to get ready quickly and leave the house.
Saves a lot of time, which usually means more sleep or later Iwaku binges. :P

• Love
Reactions: Hana
I find messy hair sexy on a guy. Some can pull off the 'just rolled out of bed looking like this look' that makes me unfff, but I don't mind well-groomed guys with pretty pretty hair. If you can pull a low ponytail or heck, a bun and make it look good on you, that's hot.

I find messy hair sexy on a guy. Some can pull off the 'just rolled out of bed looking like this look' that makes me unfff
I love using that look! :D
But sadly people I live with don't agree. :P

Though in all honesty I have no idea if I even pull it off well or not.

Picture%2085_zps0eumsusl.jpg

I love using that look! :D
But sadly people I live with don't agree. :P

Though in all honesty I have no idea if I even pull it off well or not.

Picture%2085_zps0eumsusl.jpg
Cute :P But not the 'hot mess' that I was referring to.

I like your eyes, though.

• Thank You
If I'm keeping a short hair style, I find the barber to be adequate.

If I'm letting it grow a bit, I go to the salon. I get some funny looks there though, as it seems not many guys go there, but I have a nice stylist named Yuna who does a great job of making me look better than I should :bsmile:

To be honest, one of the main reasons I like long hair so much is because it's pullable I'm a somewhat of an old fashioned guy.
I find long hair to be great on most girls, but there's also something attractive about short hair on some I know. Especially the edgy/independent look that some manage to convey, now that's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.