Hair shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, it'll be easier to take care of. And soon enough grow back. :)
Yeah, but for the rest of summer I look like either a premature soccermom or an asshole in a lopsided helmet.

I'm going hat shopping

In 8th grade, cut hair much shorter and dyed it purple/black. Kind of a big step from long blond hair to short and black. Grew tired of having to take care of it, though, and let it grow out again. Black really didn't go well with my complexion, too pale for anything but dark blond and light brown/ginger.

Nowadays it's just that blond douche-tastic undercut I fix myself. Hairdresser's too fucking expensive to just buzz off half an inch every other week, and I've embraced the "it's just hair, it'll grow out" mindset. If it looks bad I'll just buzz all of it off or go bald for a few months.

Yeah, but for the rest of summer I look like either a premature soccermom or an asshole in a lopsided helmet.

I'm going hat shopping
I'm sure you'll get used to it, man. That initial shock of "oh shit it's too short" hits like a brick wall, but hey, it'll grow back out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
So, I decided that I was really good at cutting hair and tried to cut mine. It ended up looking so awful I had to shave it all off:
qwjYh1U.jpg

Uhmmmm

I've had a lot of hairstyles

Rarely longer than shoulder length though, since I don't have the patience for this.

Colours I've had: black, dark blue, grey, blond, orange, yellow, red, pink, purple, lilac, ginger, light brown, dark brown, smokey-light-blue, fuschia...

I've had dreadlocks, shaved head, half-shaved (undercut), fauxhawk, straight cut under the ears, emo-style...

I love changing my hair, I feel like it's both part of my identity and sort of a fashion statement :p especially when I was a teen -- black hair with fauxhawk definitely sent a message :D

Status
Not open for further replies.