Hail!

W

Windsong

Original poster
Thank you, thank you, glad to be here!
The name's Nar, but you're welcome to call me by the forum name; Windsong!
24ish male homo sapiens with a love of active roleplaying and a desire to create is the best way I can put what I'n here for.

Been roleplaying for near on 12 years, ever since I began on GaiaOnline when it was best known for its RP and anime theme.

Not a stranger to any sort of RP (group, partner, storyteller, etc), if its out there I've probably done it, take that as you will of course. I'm open to anything honestly, I'm that starved for RP.

Something about meadows, a tree, and a song...

How about fishing on the banks of a river in early spring, when the sun is just starting to feel warm again and when the water still keeps its crisp chill from the prior months. A lingering celtic melody hangs on the mind, of pipes and soft tones that linger from the long winter months. Nothing's biting, but that's all well and good, maybe they're just there to savor the warmth, listen to the water move, and remember a friendly face or a well said joke.

Reactions: 2 people
*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome to Iwaku! Hopefully the myriad colorful characters here are capable of slaking your thirst for roleplay!

OH hi! Nice to meet you! If you have some ideas to throw around, lemme know! I'm ALWAYS looking to rp ^.^

Nice to meet you, Windsong. I hope you find some RPs to sate your desires.

Hey, welcome to Iwaku :)

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me

Otherwise, there's plenty of stuff for you to hop in on. I'll probably see you around as I join a million role-plays at once XD

*waves*