1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Everything :D
I'm Jackie, Jack Jack, JJ, Jacklyn, whatever you want to call me really xD. I was a sophmore in highschool but im soon to be a junior and I fucking adore roleplaying. I've been writing for many years (aka I forgot how many its been). I like to write, draw, sing (even though my voice sounds like trash), and last but not least! I love to eat..Like legit I'm probably one of the few people you'll meet that get so excited they cry if they hear some one got them food.

Anywaaayyyyy Nice to meet you all! I look forward to roleplaying here. (Hopefully I get it all figured out soon XD).

Welcome to Iwaku, Jackie :) Very nice to meet you! Anyone who loves food enough to cry over it is welcome in my book ;-) Hope you're enjoying the site so far! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Love
Reactions: Lady JK
Hey, JJ! Welcome from another food lover. (:

• Love
@Lady JK FOOD BUDDIES!!!! Happy to see someone who shares the same interests as me (aka writing, drawing, and singing lol- eating food is one yes, but those are the others xD)

• Love
Welcome aboard, Jackie. If you like to eat, then I'm sure you'll absolutely enjoy this cookie I have for you.

Here, take it. Enjoy your stay!

• Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Lady JK
Welcome to Iwaku, Jackie! Nice to see the young folk getting into roleplaying. As you can see...I am very old :'^)

Anyway, I think you'll fit in great here. Since you said you're an artist, SHOWCASING is a nice place to put your art! Anyway, have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.