1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Haii.. teehee

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Adira, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Um haii I'm Darkie teehee
    Random facts about myself!
    I'm 15
    I'm in the tenth grade
    I love wolfs
    I dye my hair probably to much
    I loverole-playing
    English is my favorite subject
    Umm... I like tea and hot cocoa!
    Anddd i Love fantasy and well basically any rp!

2. Hi. So, you've seen how the Forums are laid out, and browsed the Fantasy or OneXOne section?
    Nevermind, after a glance at your most recent thread Hunter and Beast you're off to an epic start.

3. Yeah Beasty is a good friend of mine i met on a different site. He introduced me to this site which i love :D. Still a bit shy but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it.. maybe

4. Alright, already one solid friend. I make more by reading threads, clicking on interesting writers and looking over their Roleplayer Resumes to see what might be a good character/plot match. Dropping messages out of the blue, with a purpose, often opens doors.

5. Welcome! I'm so glad to hear you love Iwaku already! :D I'm Mittens! ^^ If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me or a Staff Member!

Also, we are tea buddies. :3 It's been decided. >w<

6. Hehe thank you!!! And yes tea buddies for life!