Hai!

R

Rainbow

Original poster
Hello! I'm not completely sure that I am posting this in the right place. As you have gathered I am a newbie to this website. I am eager to begin vivid roleplays, so don't treat me like a noob during rp, because I have lots of experience :yay:

So without further ado, how to start/join a roleplay? All websites seem to have complex systems and dull role players, I am confident that this website will be different(;

Anyways thats all. Thanks for redirecting/helping/reading/replying

Hello, Girl of all colors, to Iwaku! I am Iliana and it is a pleasure to meet you!

Yes, you have posted in the right section so you're already getting used to it! Yay! Navigating our forums are very easy. If you want to view the OOC's that are in need of players, you can go to the
Sign Up Forum. If you are looking for a One one One roleplay, you may answer and make request in the One on One Requests Forum. If you have an idea for a group rp and you want the opinions of others and players, you can go to Roleplay Talk!

If you need anymore help, let me know and I'll be all to glad to assist you! Happy playing! :D

And if you want to bypass character bios and signups, there is the JumpIn section, but it looks like you already found it. :D

Welcome to the Community, fast learner! >;3

Congrats at just jumping in! :) welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy it! ^.^

Hi! I'm Ozzie. Welcome to the forum! Let me know if I can help you out at all.

I'm certain that you will find roleplays as vivid as yourself.

Hello! RPers here are pretty warm and accepting so I don't think you'll have any trouble with them. :) Just remember to have fun!

Fun is all I've been having since I joined! XD