Hai.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kizutsukeru

Original poster
e.e
New to iwaku, came here for a friend but wouldn't mind making a few extras.
So, hello there.~

Reactions: 2 people
Heya! :D

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello! I am new as well, but I am willing to RP anything! We should RP sometime!

Oh? Sounds good! We can discuss what to rp whenever you want.

Hi there Ki'zi! :3 welcome to our abode!

Hello Hello, welcome to Iwaku Hope you'll have a fun time RPing

Welcome to Iwaku!, lightpink
Hi Ki'zu. Heh, your name sounds like a kitten sneezing. ;P
Your friend has good taste, Welcome!

Here's a couple of things I've found invaluable which you may or may not already know(Sorry if you do! :x):

• There's a little "watch thread" thing at the top right of threads, if the thread is important to you, you can hit it and get alerts any time someone posts there!
  • Iwaku uses BBcode, which is a really useful and cool way to add life to your posts. In the rich text editor(default), you don't need to worry about code craziness, but if you hit the "BBCode editor" button in the top right you get to see all the guts of your post style and can use cool techniques you might find around the site! (Note: some code; the "fieldset" tag used in this post for instance, is viewable in the rich text editor. trial and error is your friend in this matter.)
  • To view a post before you actually throw it up for all to see, hit "more options" for a more in depth post window, (don't worry, you'll be redirected back when you post,) then hit preview.

If you're struggling to find stuff to do or need help sorting the wheat from the chaff when it comes to picking up new RPs, feel free shoot me a PM!

Welcome to Iwaku please enjoy your stay.

My, my. Thank you all I feel very welcomed here :3

Hi!
If you are ever in a mood for some RP then feel free to PM me ^^
Good luck and have fun here! Welcome to the community :)

Reactions: 2 people
*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.