Dismiss Notice

There's something afoot! A new event arrives in October so remember, bigger isn't always better!

Hai There!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitsune, Aug 13, 2014.

1. You guys can call me Kitsune or Kit or Sune or, ya know, whatever you decide, I guess. [shrugs] I'm not real picky.

I am a female human being, who happens to be 13 years of age. I'm super duper new to the site, but not really to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for [scratches chin] about three years, I believe. So I don't have that much experience on my hands, but I love to read and write fanfictions stories like my life depends on it so I think that helps quite a bit.

I will roleplay anything, to be honest. As long as it sounds interesting and fun, I'm in! A few things that I've enjoyed roleplaying and won't mind at all doing them again are on my profile. So you can check that out, if you want.

Like I mentioned before I like to write so, once I get the hang of this wonderful site, you might see some of my work. I like to take requests, too, because I can never come up with ideas myself. And if I do, it's rare.

Oh! Before I wrap this up (and completely forget), I need to mention an important thing. I'm positive that I'm on a different timezone from everyone else so that could affect my roleplaying. But don't you guys worry! I'll try my best to reply and everything at a decent time. I'm in Hawaii, if anyone wanted to know. The time difference varies from place to place, I'm sure, but I know that with places like Georgia and Maryland, I'm 9 hours behind. Just putting that out there!

I think that's about it! Thanks for reading this boring thing, if you did. I'm excited to get roleplaying. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys there and we can become friends!

Kit out, peace.

• Love Love x 1
  2. - jumps up and down after leaving her Tiger - and tackles you by smooching your cheek with my own cheek all sisterly like xD

Welcome to the Crazinesss xD. Enjoy your stay. I am sure you'll find plenty adventures here ~

3. Ello, mah Sun!

Even thou, it wasn't through the nicknames to use call you by, I will use it. I'm new as well, however if you want to rp or just chat with me, feel free to do so! I'm also with a time difference: EEST (Eatern Eurepean Summer Time) UTC/GMT+ 3 hours. Hope we somehoh get in touch. -wriggles eyebrows- *In touch* Jk, but as I've said feel free to shoot me a pm, if you have any wishes, for The Genie! :broomstick:

4. Ha ha I am a Woman though.. Feels awkward calling me "sun"xD

Enjoy your stay and be part of so many twisted stories, that you'll loose the track of them xD

I am in Europe to ^^~

5. Everyone is my suns! No excuses! The Genie's suns/sons and whutevah~ Hopefully, I won't loose myself or atleast my fab. head, need them to attract pe- I mean people with wishes, to make come true, because I'm that good. THAT good. Nvm, that! -goes back in the lamp-

• Love Love x 1
  6. Kitsuneeeee senpai!!!~~~Welcome to the forum~

7. Hiiiiii Kit, welcome to the site! :D

8. Hey What's up Hey new person welcome to the party. My name is Domeki Sato and it's a pleasure to meet You!
    tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif

9. Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! :3

10. Heya kitsune! :3, Maybe i can get to know you too! Because you seem quite interesting! :D