Hai There!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kitsune, Aug 13, 2014.

1. You guys can call me Kitsune or Kit or Sune or, ya know, whatever you decide, I guess. [shrugs] I'm not real picky.

I am a female human being, who happens to be 13 years of age. I'm super duper new to the site, but not really to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for [scratches chin] about three years, I believe. So I don't have that much experience on my hands, but I love to read and write fanfictions stories like my life depends on it so I think that helps quite a bit.

I will roleplay anything, to be honest. As long as it sounds interesting and fun, I'm in! A few things that I've enjoyed roleplaying and won't mind at all doing them again are on my profile. So you can check that out, if you want.

Like I mentioned before I like to write so, once I get the hang of this wonderful site, you might see some of my work. I like to take requests, too, because I can never come up with ideas myself. And if I do, it's rare.

Oh! Before I wrap this up (and completely forget), I need to mention an important thing. I'm positive that I'm on a different timezone from everyone else so that could affect my roleplaying. But don't you guys worry! I'll try my best to reply and everything at a decent time. I'm in Hawaii, if anyone wanted to know. The time difference varies from place to place, I'm sure, but I know that with places like Georgia and Maryland, I'm 9 hours behind. Just putting that out there!

I think that's about it! Thanks for reading this boring thing, if you did. I'm excited to get roleplaying. Hopefully I can meet some of you guys there and we can become friends!

Kit out, peace.
    • Love Love x 1
  2. - jumps up and down after leaving her Tiger - and tackles you by smooching your cheek with my own cheek all sisterly like xD

Welcome to the Crazinesss xD. Enjoy your stay. I am sure you'll find plenty adventures here ~
  3. Ello, mah Sun!

Even thou, it wasn't through the nicknames to use call you by, I will use it. I'm new as well, however if you want to rp or just chat with me, feel free to do so! I'm also with a time difference: EEST (Eatern Eurepean Summer Time) UTC/GMT+ 3 hours. Hope we somehoh get in touch. -wriggles eyebrows- *In touch* Jk, but as I've said feel free to shoot me a pm, if you have any wishes, for The Genie! :broomstick:

4. Ha ha I am a Woman though.. Feels awkward calling me "sun"xD

Enjoy your stay and be part of so many twisted stories, that you'll loose the track of them xD

I am in Europe to ^^~

5. Everyone is my suns! No excuses! The Genie's suns/sons and whutevah~ Hopefully, I won't loose myself or atleast my fab. head, need them to attract pe- I mean people with wishes, to make come true, because I'm that good. THAT good. Nvm, that! -goes back in the lamp-
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Kitsuneeeee senpai!!!~~~Welcome to the forum~
  7. Hiiiiii Kit, welcome to the site! :D
  8. Hey What's up Hey new person welcome to the party. My name is Domeki Sato and it's a pleasure to meet You!
  9. Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! :3
  10. Heya kitsune! :3, Maybe i can get to know you too! Because you seem quite interesting! :D