Hai there! <3

If I made a roleplay now, which idea would you prefer? :3

• Soul Eater.

• Apocalypse scenario. Like with ZAMBIES :D

• Fullmetal Alchemist.

• A strange horror?

• A betrayed merman prince trying to reclaim his throne from the humans.

• A dysfunctional group of anti-heroes trying to stop crime by dishing out Michael Bay-style justice.

• A monster highschool, where the students are scarier than the tests.

• None of these.

• omg desu marry me

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desu Juice

The dashboard melted, but we still have the radio~
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All the time, hueh.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Anything. Depends on my mood.
Hey there everyone! ^^ I'll start off by saying that I LOVE to roleplay, and I guess I'm pretty experienced with it and stuff, so yeah. If anyone wants to 1x1 with me, message me anytime! srysly even right now. like right now. :3
I'm a dork so yeah, I'm new on this particular roleplay site, I don't know where to start, I'm hoping by posting this people will find me xD

I like 1x1 R.P.ing sometimes more than group R.P.s, if they're with an experienced/intermediate person. I usually don't join roleplays based on a fandom unless I REALLY like that fandom. Like, a lot. Oh yeah, and I definitely prefer to join roleplays that don't have like, a bajillion people in them, or else I usually end up confused and disoriented. ;-;

A little about myself; I'm a self-proclaimed artist in love with ballpoint pens and watercolor. I'm really open minded and I like people, talking a lot, books, comics, indie crap, animated movies, horror movies, music, old T-shirts, and cats... and Nutella. c: I'll likely bother the crap out of you, just for my own sadistic pleasure. Muahaha! ^u^

I also like rock/punk/alt./metal/indie/electro/pop/all the genres.

Everyone seems so cool and nice on here, I just want to meet ALL THE PEOPLE. c:
As you can probably already tell, I like to ramble a lot as well. xD
Pls love me. <3

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!
Thanks Drake! It's nice that someone replied :3
I'd love to RP sometime ^^ For now I'm still trying to figure out how stuff on this site works. It's all pretty new to me still ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.