Hai! I'm new :3

K

Kitsumi

Original poster
Well hello there! Since you're actually stopping by to check this out and hopefully welcome me, I'm assuming that you're a nice person! Allow me to introduce myself; I am Kitsumi Mahon, but you may call me Kitty, or Sumi, if you prefer. It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm a very friendly person, so feel free to talk to me or ask me to roleplay with you! Speaking of roleplays, I'd like to mention that I'm a very advanced roleplayer, having started around five or more years ago. I roleplay in many forms, but I believe my favorite form would have to be fanfic roleplays, especially ones about Maximum Ride =3 Well, if there's anything else you would like to know, you may message me, or check out my profile. Anyways, thanks for reading!

Welcome to Iwaku! :D I'll call you Sumi, cause there are too many kitty people in this world!

Your avatar is entrancingly colorful. o_____o

Mmkay, that works for me!

I'm hoping that was a compliment...so thanks! Hehe

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you.
We'll probably call you Sumi... to avoid confusion. xD
Anyway, let's see, to get started...
You should fill out our Roleplay Resume and then sign up for rolelays in the Roleplay Signup section to get started with everything!
If you have any questions, please ask~

o_o...
Rainbow..eye...
-Extends arms out towards new member and starts to drag her feet in said direction.-
Rainbow . . . . Eyyyyye. . . .
<3
Welcome.~
n.n

Welcome Sumi! Since Kitti already responded, you can see how calling you Sumi would probably work better :)

I have been here a few days so far and everyone has been really nice and I have been having a blast so far. If you have an idea for a RP, send me a PM if you want a partner. Or you could just send me a PM to chat, too :)

Welcome to the forum, Sumi.

Welcome to Iwaku. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :3
So, I just realized that I accidentally entered my username as 'KitsumO' instead of 'KitsumI'...I'm hoping I can change that... >.> Haha

Hi and a possible late welcome. However if you're looking for a roleplay to join then A Talr Of Winter Memories is light hearted and low key for the mostly part. If tou like school life stories then it may perk your interest. Also feel free to pm me any questions or if you want to chit chat or even if you're looking for a roleplay. I have some I am about to start up and they already have an interest thread attributed to them. Anyways hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku.

~Best regards

Kuroshimodo

Kitsumo...reminds me of a large wrestler with a tail and cat ears.

Anywhos.

Welcome to iwaku! Have you a favorite genre of rp or just like it in general? I look forward to seeing you around the forum.