Hai! *Hugs*

G

Gremious

Original poster
Hello! Name's Gremious! Pleased to meet you ^^
I'm a guy, not new to role-playing, but new to the forums (Duh!)
I like hugs and music, and drawing, and cookies, and more stuff! English isn't my native language, so pardon my errors, if you see any! What else, what else...
I think that's about it. if you have anything you wanna know, feel free to ask and stuff!

Well hello there, Gremious. ^^ Hugs, music, drawing, and cookies are all pretty common likes here. I think you'll fit in just great. :D
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Or consult the pages under the help menu. Or ask almost anyone, actually. We're a pretty friendly crowd.
Anyways, I look forwards to seeing you around!

Well hello there, Gremious. ^^ Hugs, music, drawing, and cookies are all pretty common likes here. I think you'll fit in just great. :D
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Or consult the pages under the help menu. Or ask almost anyone, actually. We're a pretty friendly crowd.
Anyways, I look forwards to seeing you around!

i see! yay! good to hear ^^
*Hugs*
hope to see you about too!

Well hi there, Gremious! Welcome to Iwaku~

o__o I have to say..your English is really good so I don't think anyone should have a problem understanding. Anyway, I hope you have fun on the site and join lots of roleplays. :)

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello! I also like hugs and cookies and drawing and other stuff! We should be friends!

What is your favourite snack?
What is your favourite hobby besides roleplaying?
Am I likely to see you around the Content Forums?
Your favourite animal?
Your favourite videogame?

A new member for the hoard and free hugs?
*hugs*

Awesome! I'm LogicfromLogic, the local madman. Need someone to chat a storm up with? I'm always free! Need help? There are links here on Iwaku! Diana has some killer exercises to use as practice should you need it (I've been roleplaying for over ten years and I use her exercises all the time).

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Gremious! Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find the RP community to your liking so have fun and enjoy :)

Hello! I also like hugs and cookies and drawing and other stuff! We should be friends!

What is your favourite snack?
What is your favourite hobby besides roleplaying?
Am I likely to see you around the Content Forums?
Your favourite animal?
Your favourite videogame?

Aaaaaah, i wasn't here..and it's been a month or so.
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soryyyyyyyyy!
*Hugs lots*

Snack? Random sweet stuff or chips!
Hobbies? Cookies! no wait, drawing! and writing! mostly drawing!
Are you? Ish.
Animal? Cat! Kitties~
Video games? Portal series :3

Hello Gremious! Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find the RP community to your liking so have fun and enjoy :)

It totaly hasn't been a long time to reply, >~>
Sorry sorry! *Hugs
And, thank you, overall ^^

A new member for the hoard and free hugs?
*hugs*

Awesome! I'm LogicfromLogic, the local madman. Need someone to chat a storm up with? I'm always free! Need help? There are links here on Iwaku! Diana has some killer exercises to use as practice should you need it (I've been roleplaying for over ten years and I use her exercises all the time).

Welcome to Iwaku!

I..em, took a leave just as i came, so to speak, schoolstuff!
Soryyyyy!
*Gives more hugs!*
And, okay! thank you!

Well hi there, Gremious! Welcome to Iwaku~

o__o I have to say..your English is really good so I don't think anyone should have a problem understanding. Anyway, I hope you have fun on the site and join lots of roleplays. :)

That's good!
..I took a while, but it's better late then never! i wasn't really here, so i appologise for that ^^
And, i'm looking forward to it!