Hades and Persephone

C

CaptainFrost

Original poster
As the story goes, Hades, God of the Underworld, was in love with Persephone, daughter of Demeter (and Zeus). At some point, he decided that kidnapping her and deflowering her was a good idea. He kept her in the Underworld for a year (which caused a famine on earth because Demeter was pissed that her daughter was missing). Zeus, at first, was pretty chill about it. Since Demeter was kind of killing the planet though, he decided he'd send Hermes to get Persephone. When she started to leave, he was like, "Hey girl, eat a pomegranate seed." (Because she hadn't eaten at all since she got there). So she ate it, thinking he was trying to be nice.

As it would turn out though, it was a trap. If you eat a pomegranate seed, that means you have to stay in the Underworld (Hades - 1, Persephone - 0)

So she remained in the Underworld until the Gods agreed to the proposition Rhea gave them. (Six months with Hades, six months with her mother). And finally, Persephone was freed. Though, for half the year, she is the Queen of the Underworld.

That's pretty much my plot ^^ I need someone to play as Hades. (Kidnapping, rape, maybe consented sex later will ensue)

I'll do it if no one else does. I know most RPers that play mature want to try out different partners so if someone else that you don't have an RP going with wants to try and you would rather them over me than its fine with me. Shoot me a PM if you do though =P