Hacker Role Play (OOC/Sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Nothing,s going on, and I really want to start.

Character Name:
-Vienna Ardue (Little sister's name is Elina Ardue, age 11)
Job/Role:
-Unemployed Freelance Hacker{expert}
General Appearance:
tumblr_mom4io7lBX1r1wz7to1_1280.jpg
250463_131480.jpg
/platinum blonde, but it's white in here-- hhhhhh/
Current Goal/Purpose:
-To care for her little sister(will be described later in the roleplay
-Overthrowing 'Shadow', an organization which stole the money and items originally given to her from her parent's will(died in accident) and retrieve the possessions and wealth lost

General Personality:
-MONEY SPEAKS MORE THAN RIGHT OR WRONG
-Values money over most everything, doing anything she's told to do as long as it gives a good price
-QUICK MIND MEANS QUICK FINGERS
-Literally has nothing better to do than improve her typing and coding skilll, and with a nimble body and mind, she types very, very fast.
-SUPER CAT MAGNET
-Loves cats, but they attempt to follow her everywhere. She loves them like they're people and lets them follow.
-PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORIZATION FOR CODING
-Give her a math, science, literature, history, (etc.) problem and she'll be doomed, but tell her to hack into a goverment site for a nice price, and she'll do it, with all the codes known by heart.

Alignment:
-NEUTRAL

Thanks for joining Julchen~
I'll add your character
Added!

Last edited by a moderator:
young_man_cane.png Character Name: Cayden Smith
Job/Role: Company IT tech/ Expert Hacker and Computer Tech
General Appearance: picture.
Current Goal/Purpose: Make a name for himself online for being a famous Hacker who took down Shadow.
General Personality: Very easy going and people oriented kind of man. He is a beast when it comes to hacking computers and as well as fixing them. He also seems to have a talent with handling people. Seems to be able to get people on his side and lie is way around the cops that suspect him of being a part of shadow. He always looking out for number one and never cares what the aftermath of a decision is. Always moves on and looks forward to see what will happen in the future he has in mind for himself.
Alignment:Chaotic Neutral

Note: Hey guys saw the posts and thought this could be kind of fun. Hope you guys don't mind me joining and if there are any changes I need to make to may character I have no problem adjusting. :)

Looks good! Once Jamie accepts you I can add you to the character list.

Lets start roleplaying! Everyone to the roleplay, go go go!

Oh and this isn't a rule but I highly recommend bold facing another character's name to show you're trying to interact with them. Example
Jim sat down at his writing desk. He grabbed his pen and parchment and began writing a letter.
Mr. Pearson. It has come to my attention..

hello! id love to join!

Character Name: Bronte Jalisi
Job/Role: Undercover Agent
.General Appearance:
tumblr_lzb2deMRdv1rppf4ro1_500.gif

Current Goal/Purpose: To make it big in the business
General Personality: Clever, witty, and a brilliant liar, she could tell you the sky was orange and you'd believe it.
Alignment: Chaotic good.

Status
Not open for further replies.