HACKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like there is no need for the wait of two days. "Isaac! Get out here and lets go, while I was not followed, they may have put out an EBB for me." He spun around and leaned on the outside of the door, and waited for the hermit to join him. I wonder what the boss wants with us, it would be a bit strange if it was just for tea, seeing as most of us haven't seen his face, I wonder what he looks like? And what was up with Xan, he seemed a bit out of it, then again, I could say the same thing for myself, why didn't I think that activating the bug on the building would trigger something? I can be so stupid at times, I just hope all of them made it out okay.

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
▌│█║▌║▌║ ĸenѕнιn мaѕaaĸι ║▌║▌║█│▌
The door beeped to indicate that the door unlocked. Kenshin looked threw the computer that was connected to the camera outside, ''Xan'' he said in thought. The house looked like a normal house, inside and outside, however there was many suited guards inside and Kenshin would be in the very back of the singular hallway in his office. With advanced technology his form was compromised and visioned to be a normal suited man sitting behind a desk with a black solid face with no facial features, Although this was just a hologram the real Kenshin was sitting in the chair facing the wall behind the desk and when everyone arrived he would show his face for the first time.

ıllıllı нaѕнιro ıllıllı
''I want a EBB on these individuals'' pulling out a screen that had the kids faces on them. ''Look up these individuals and search the city for them, call SWAT if you need to. We need to capture these monsters'' Looking around the Cafe Hashiro notices that there are carvings on the desk that had the letters ''TL'' on them. ''They wrote this to announce my previous presence, they obviously knew from the start. These individual must be high up in there organization to spot me so quick.''​

Xan entered the moment hir got a chance and spoke simply, knowing the words would reach Kenshin. "I need to borrow your bathroom, there's no way I'm gonna remain stuck with these clothes." Gesturing to the form-fitting clothes the teen's annoyance and discomfort was clear as day as ze stood there in the hallway. This was the first time Xan had ever visited Kenshin's place, while all of them knew the location ze had never seen the point to visit hir boss at his place, especially not when ze preferred meeting at more neutral grounds.

Leo frowned at the picture, they were just kids, around the same age as his younger brother. "On it." Finding it better to do as told he sent out the EBB and marked it a national priority. Next on the list was finding the identities of the teens that were a part of the Starlight Hackers. While working at high speed, he started digging for the identities of the ones on the pictures. Leaving nothing to chance he not only went through criminal records but he also went through the school records twenty years back in time.

"Do you think they have a direct connection to their leader?" Leo asked after a while, the only sound between them having until then been the sound of Leo's high-speed typing, a result of many lines of code written. Finally pausing all he could to was to wait until they got a hit. Even one would make a difference.

Tren

Tren had finished her book by now and she closed it, gently setting it back on the table beside her. She yawned and glanced out the window, seeing that a few hours at least had passed since the incident at the cafe. "Well, it's probably safe now," she thought, standing up from her comfortable chair. She wondered through the shelves then, walking all the way to the back most deserted section of the old library. There was a shelf back here that contained an outdated set of encyclopedias and that was her destination. Upon reaching the dusty corner, Tren pushed aside the volume labeled 'x-z' and reached behind it, down into the dark space between the wall and the shelf to retrieve a small black pouch. Inside there was a replacement phone that was exactly like the one she'd trashed that morning. She quickly turned it on and was surprised to see there was a message from Kenshin. "That's strange," she thought, frowning. He never contacted them. She'd never even met him before. She thumbed down the received texts and opened the only unread message. With a sigh, she shoved the phone back in her pocked and dropped the black pouch back between the shelves. "Okay, well, I guess there's a first time for everything. It's long overdue, anyway," she thought, marching out of the library and to the address the text had indicated. It was a short walk and soon Tren arrived at the house. She walked up the steps confidently and pressed the doorbell, waiting to be allowed inside

------------------

Vanessa
The wind buffeted Vanessa as she stepped outside her apartment and she pulled her jacket tighter around her shoulders. It was a short walk down to the scene of the crime and as she approached she walked by several auto accidents- all of which involved at least one cop car- and she shook her head. Those Starlight's really were ruthless. She had reached the cafe now and she saw Hashiro and Leo standing inside through the window and she ducked under the yellow crime scene tape and made her way inside. "Sorry I'm late," she called, slipping her jacket off her body and into her arms. "It's a mess out there. Any leads on the suspects?" Vanessa stepped closer to the two men, leaning against the booth beside them.

((Sorry this took forever, guys. Been busy. If I missed anything important just let me know. I read through the other posts pretty quickly))​

Status
Not open for further replies.