1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Habitica!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sinopa, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Do you play Habitica?

1. No...

25.0%
  2. Yes!!!

25.0%
  3. No, but I'm interested in it...

25.0%
  4. Downloading it right now!!!

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I found this app (that can also be used on PC) called Habitica. It turns your life into a game and I'm happy because I searched for it here and found this by @Minibit

Not only can you use this for chores and work, but you can also use it for roleplaying. It helps me post, close chapters in rps I GM, to take care of events and whatnot. Its a motivator, and an exciting one at that!

Who else plays this?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. ......I need to check this out. Organizing my life is like the hardest thing for me to do (....I have a bad habit of doing my play things instead of my adult things, lol). If I can make a game out of it, then my adult things will be my play things and I might actually get shit done on time!

• Love Love x 1
  3. It's great! I'm even doing my much needed housework that I've been slacking on lately! XD

• Love Love x 1
  4. Ah yeah, when this came out a few years back as Habit RPG, I tried to get into it. At the time it didn't have as many features as it does now, but ultimately I found making to do lists for myself was more productive than trying to do an RPG out of that stuff.

I know it helps a lot of people though, so good luck to you and I hope it works out.

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. I've used it for over a year. It's great for reminding me of taking my meds, and to keep me sticking to a basic routine when depression hits hard.

• Love Love x 2
  6. Just saw this and I'm trying it out. Seems amazing!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.