Habitica!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sinopa, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Do you play Habitica?

1. No...

25.0%
  2. Yes!!!

25.0%
  3. No, but I'm interested in it...

25.0%
  4. Downloading it right now!!!

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I found this app (that can also be used on PC) called Habitica. It turns your life into a game and I'm happy because I searched for it here and found this by @Minibit

Not only can you use this for chores and work, but you can also use it for roleplaying. It helps me post, close chapters in rps I GM, to take care of events and whatnot. Its a motivator, and an exciting one at that!

Who else plays this?

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. ......I need to check this out. Organizing my life is like the hardest thing for me to do (....I have a bad habit of doing my play things instead of my adult things, lol). If I can make a game out of it, then my adult things will be my play things and I might actually get shit done on time!

• Love Love x 1
  3. It's great! I'm even doing my much needed housework that I've been slacking on lately! XD

• Love Love x 1
  4. Ah yeah, when this came out a few years back as Habit RPG, I tried to get into it. At the time it didn't have as many features as it does now, but ultimately I found making to do lists for myself was more productive than trying to do an RPG out of that stuff.

I know it helps a lot of people though, so good luck to you and I hope it works out.

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. I've used it for over a year. It's great for reminding me of taking my meds, and to keep me sticking to a basic routine when depression hits hard.

• Love Love x 2
  6. Just saw this and I'm trying it out. Seems amazing!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.