ハートブレーク Holic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ℬenedetto`

Original poster
ハートブレーク Holic
His hands are saying that he wants to h o l d her.
His feet are saying that he wants to c h a s e her.
He's probably forgotten that I'm here, beside him.

29opcib.png

The one thing we all had in common? Aside from attending Horikou Com, it was our heart-break
and the overwhelming desire to heal the broken pieces of our corroded hearts. One way or another
we all came across the same paper posted around the school titled, "Heart-break Holic." A club that
was recruiting for members of heart-break in all of their stages, a group for students experiencing
the same pain, to comfort, to get to know and to hang-out with. The mission of the club? Help each
other heal. On the day of the first meeting, a total of seven students show up, which was more than
they were initially expecting. Welcome to Heart-Break Holic, please sign the official club list! ❤

fwljcn.png

Plot Translation ▸ The main genre's and underlying themes for this storyline is angst, romance,
shoujo, slice of life and adventure! It's about a group of students in college that all join the same
club having to do with broken hearts and supporting each other. Aside from club meetings, obvi
ously you're going to get to know the other members whether it be ; romance, friendship, enem
ies, etc. There will also be club activities at times, like going to a carnival or amusement park to-
gether. Let's keep this exciting and fun, with lots of twists, plots and tragedy. If you're interested,
please let me know. I'm such a sucker for manga-esque plots and I hope I meet some of you that
are also fans. /blows kisses;

35anhjk.png

Rules / Guidelines ▸ Literacy is a must. I should not have to go into detail about this.
▸ The posting minimum for this thread is three solid paragraphs, that are well written.
▸ There is a maximum of two characters per person, but only one of them may be in the

club. To further elucidate on that rule, your character(s) do not actually need to be apart
of the club. They could perhaps be a friend of someone attending the club, etc. Up to you.

These are the people that show up to be apart of the club.
( Created the club ) Club role 1 ▸ Me.
( Created the club ) Club role 2 ▸ @Shayla
Club role 3 ▸ @beautie
Club role 4 ▸ @roscoe
Club role 5 ▸ @xLarius
Club role 6 ▸ @Myka
Club role 7 ▸Me.

There are other roles available, they just won't be in the club.
If you're interested, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Me , me , me!!!!

Okay, awesome. ~ Welcome, bahaha. If you were to choose a role or roles, which would you choose so that I can keep track of everything? ~

COME AND LOVE ME YOU LURKER BASTARDS. JUST LET ME LOVE YOU.
Nah but srsly this will be so fun so just... just come here bae.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would adore to have Club Role two please if you would have me.^^

@Shayla Totally happy to have you. Hopefully others swarm in soon. I know this type of
manga-esque idea isn't typically popular on here. Which suuuucks. /sighs;

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lemme get that club role three pls.,,,,,

I know we're doing a separate role play, but if you're cool with it, I'd like to join this as well.

ROMANCE, HEARTBREAK, AND ICECREAM?!?!?!
I'M IN. Wait. Misread that. No icecream but everything else.
I'm in~ May I snag Club Role Numero 5?

Ah! I love this ヽ(^▽^)ノ
I hope you don't mind me snatching a club role spot! Looks like so much fun~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.