HAAAAAAPPY EW YEAAAAAARRR

D

Darkness

Original poster
Right back at you, Rory-kun-sama

Hope you gays had a great time or not, whatever, who gives a shit, it's just another day in holidays for most people and a mostly legal reason to buy shitloads of gunpowder and alcohol.

I got fatter though, fuck yeah hallacas.

And the brother-in-law did this awesome drink with some peruvian version of aguardiente and hoooooooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit give me more of thaaaat.

I have no idea why I don't like champagne though, holy fuck, ewwww give me beeeeerrrr ur drink 2 fancyyyy

Oh well, The Onion still keeps me happy and jolly.

S

Sakura

Original poster
Happy New Year ;]

I got stuck in an elevator with drunk people on New Years Eve at Marriot & my cousin like shoved me behind him and stuffed my face with his hood -_-

All three of them were completed wasted~ one was like hiccuping as he tried to talk to us :33

SO WEIRD

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Hefe-a a heppy noo yeer iferybudy. I vuoold cheers yuoo ell boot I bruke-a ell my winee-a glesses su I'll hefe-a tu dreenk oooot ooff zee buttle-a. I hupe-a peuple's veeshes cume-a trooe-a in zee yeer tvu thuoosund tee.