H O L D ! M E ! ★

2uyoyso.jpg

Thoughts: Maybe we can get some light like ramen.

As he waited for Kenji to finish writing, he looked around the room; there was so much to do! He hated that the teachers didn't even help them a little, it was all on them. But there an upside to it, they could make this look any way they wanted it to look, though the traditional cafe look was what they were sticking to. The Icelandic boy jolted slightly when he felt the tall dark haired man shift and quickly pull his arms off Kenji; he was blushing a little at hanging onto him for so long. "Alright, I'll help you find a stuffed animal; a really cute one that won't cost you an eye and a leg." Jacie said before giving him a thumbs up. "Just send me a text when you want to go out and go plushie hunting with me, I'm free most evenings." With that said he waved Kenji off before turning back to the classroom and sighing. He started getting a few chairs and placing them with the tables, he was softly humming to himself as he wondered if anyone would even try and bid on him at the auction; he was sure no one would. He was an outsider, someone that didn't even have a touch of Japanese; and that wasn't a good things to be here. He let out a soft sigh as he felt kind of let down and sad, weird how he could easily do that to himself.
He spotted Shichi and smiled slightly before going over to him, he wanted to help him out a bit and started talking; it took him a few moments to realize his friend hadn't been listening to him namely because of the ear buds he was wearing. Jacie huffed slightly before poking him in the cheek and tugging one of the ear buds off, he could hear the music still playing. "I said, would you like to eat dinner together, you know tonight before the play starts. Everyone is going to eat before the show so we should go somewhere close by."​

c4908M2.jpg

Thoughts: Music always makes the work go faster
He was getting along well enough on his own, moving stuff about at his own pace, being careful not to strain his back or anything else untoward that could happen when shifting around furniture. He had already run into a fence today, so it was best for him to operate on the safe side just in case he had actually hurt himself somewhere and didn't know about it yet. The only thing that stopped him from moving was the sudden poke int he cheek. "Wha? Oh, Jacie..." Straightening up and tilting his head curiously, he listened to his friends suggestion, a smile spreading over his lips with ease as he nodded, "Ya, sure. That sounds like a lot of fun, plus it'll give us energy for the dancing. What did you have in mind to eat?"

In his head, he was thinking ramen might be nice. Unless of course the guys might have something different in mind. Leaning against the desk positioned directly behind him and humming, "Have you asked any of the guys what they might want?" He could have been getting ahead of himself. Jacie might not have even asked anyone else yet, but it didn't hurt to see what consensus was looking like before hand. Then it could have been the blond only wanted to eat with him... He would keep that thought in the back of his head. He didn't need to be blushing for no reason at all. That would just raise irritating questions.

█║▌█▌█║▌█║▌▌█║▌█║▌█║▌▌█║█║▌█▌║▌█║▌▌█║▌█
( x& RAIDEN KUROSAWA ❤+x):
x███████████████████████████████████x███████████████████████████████████

M8Go5qI.png
█║▌█▌█║▌█║▌▌█║▌█║▌█║▌▌█║█║▌█▌║▌█║▌▌█║▌█
━°THE◞! bad »BOY. RAI! ) ▪ █
✫✫✫✫X⋮ AND SATISFACTION FEELS LIKE A DISTANT MEMORY
and i can't help myself alright: all i wanna hear you say is are you mine?
✫✫✫✫X⋮ AND SATISFACTION FEELS LIKE A DISTANT MEMORY
and i can't help myself alright: all i wanna hear you say is are you mine?
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

████████:: LOCATION_ School
████████:: MOOD_ Entertained --> Dreading the festival
████████:: WITH_ Da squad --> Kenji
████████:: STATUS_ Just wants to go back to bed
Raiden watches with an expression of unprecedented smugness as a vibrant red blush blossoms across the cheeks of Kazuki, who is, needless to say, mortified. "It's Tokyo Ghoul and I-I'd never bring such a thing! That's like betraying Kyouko-chan!" He sputters, something that was a rather typical thing for him to say; the boy was infatuated with his beloved anime characters he so fondly called his "waifus", although it was something he liked to keep secret, even though he didn't do that good of a job. As if recognizing the mistake, a hand flies to his mouth. "You did not hear that!" And then, in the whiniest pitch he could muster, "Gimme back the book, Raaiii~ I can't live without my daily dose~". Kazuki's hands stretch out towards the graphic novel, but it's to no avail-- Raiden breaks into a grin and holds the book up higher.

"A--Ah, Let's keep those kinds of things to ourselves! After all, we are on school grounds. You'll give Kazuki his book back, right Rai...?" Stammers Grayson, which only spurs Rai further on his conquest. Perhaps he would, though at this point it seemed rather unlikely; he was enjoying this, tormenting Kazuki. He was an easy target, reacting upon emotions rather than rationale.

"No, no no!! I'm not reading that kind of stuff! I'm not like that!~" Kazuki cries, though in vain. With a huff, he abandons his book and makes his way over towards where the others were discussing the cultural festival. Rai was disappointed-- he didn't even put up much of a fight. He follows him over to the group and hands Kazuki his book with the slightest of frowns. "You're no fun," He sighs.

The topic was a maid cafe and a dating auction, the two main events for the cultural festival that was to be held today at school. Rai, who did not consider himself to be the greatest or most academically involved of students (an opinion popularly held by most of his teachers and peers), found that out of all the stupid events held at school, the culture festival was easily one of the worst. Most of his concern with it stemmed from the fact that he was quite often volunteered by his classmates to work in it, often because they delighted in seeing the notorious bad boy miserable at the venues. This year they had been a little too eager at the idea of stuffing him in a maid costume, thankfully his class only had to do dating auctions, which wasn't nearly as degrading as having to parade around as a french maid.

Kenji gestures towards Rai, whose attention is easily caught and diverted away from the main conversation. "See you later, Jacie. I have to get this troublemaker to class or else he'll come up with an excuse to miss." He signals, and Rai makes a face at the thought of being fussed over, but obeys nevertheless. Kenji had a special talent of getting Rai to do what he wanted, usually through blackmail and threats of physical contact.

"You'd better not touch me," He mutters, folding his arms over his chest.

x███████████████████████████████████x███████████████████████████████████

Last edited:
2uyoyso.jpg

Thoughts: I guess this is...a date? Ah! No just dinner with a friend!!!!

"Actually, I haven't asked anyone else. Just you." Jacie replied as he leaned back on the desk for a moment before placing his hands on either side of it and pushing himself up onto it; he sat there happily. Yeah being short had it's downsides; needing help to get things up high, getting crushed in a sea of people, not being taken seriously. But despite all that, he was actually kind of happy being so short and now was one of the pros of being short; happily having his legs dangling off the desk and swinging them slightly as they didn't even touch the floor. "Actually...I just want to go out to eat with you." Well the slight flush on his cheeks weren't doing any good, but he continued anyway. "I like you, you're pretty cool, Shichi. I feel really, really relaxed around you, something I can't really do around the others even if I try." Jacie tried to say it as casual as he could, smiling happily at the taller boy. "Also it would be better just the two of us rather than all of our friends, it would be harder to pick where to go eat but I'm sure you and I can find common ground. I was thinking about Sushi or Ramen, I'm kind of leaning towards ramen though. There is a little shop not too far from the school, the ramen is pretty good there, so maybe we can go there together." Jacie softly nibbled on his bottom lip as he sat there, he felt kind of nervous and he didn't know why; it was just dinner with one of his friends...right? "I mean, if neither one sounds good to you we could go some place else, I really don't mind; I just want to eat and hopefully be able to relax before the show even if I'm not in it." Okay he needed to shut up, he was just making things worse and he started to sound awkward.​

8cd7a032-dfb9-403d-8d80-cd3790070879_zps5abeac8c.jpg

Shaking his head at Rai as he muttered not wanting to be touched, Kenji just ignored his whining before heading into the direction of class together. It wasn't often that Kenji came to school in time to go to classes with his classmates, so this was a treat every now and then, when he did have some time. As they walked he kept glancing back and forth from his tablet to the hallway, making sure that he wasn't going to run into anyone. Since the announcement of the cultural festival, Kenji has been making preparations for the lunches he'd make for everyone as well as the menu for the maid cafe for his class.

A maid cafe had certain items that would always be served; such as teas, coffee, refreshments and pastries. Although he would have made a few brunch items, he figured it wouldn't be necessary because of all the food stalls that would be set up everywhere else on the school grounds. Coming up with a handful of items was simple enough for him, but he wanted to make sure that it was perfect. Turning towards Rai, he showed him the rough menu draft before asking for his opinion on his efforts.

"Do you think this is good for the maid? And tell me what you would like in your lunch that I'll make and think of something else besides meat."

maid_cafe__menu_card__design_by_asianlucas-d45a99q.png

Kenji never felt satisfied with most work he did, so he always needed someone else to confirm that it was okay before relaxing on the subject. Getting an idea, Kenji leans in close to Rai as he lets him look at his work, wondering what kind of reaction he'll have once noticing.​

c4908M2.jpg

Thoughts: My head is gonna explode! Is it hot in here...?!
Somewhere between Jacie mentioning that he had only asked Shichi and the cute blonde admitting that he only wanted to go with said Shichi, the brunette turned an interesting shade of pink. Was this... like a date? No. Certainly just late lunch or something with a friend! That was it! Were his palms sweaty? Shichihei honestly could say he was a nervous wreck, and he didn't even know why. The panic that made his stomach feel like fish were doing back flips in it was not helping him reply either. Funny enough, for the most part his outside expression stayed relatively normal despite his floundering insides. He smiled genuinely, giving up trying to will away his blush. "Ah, heh, okay Jacie. I don't mind it being just us two. Don't say such things though, it's embarrassing to be complimented..."

Averting his gaze, bashfully and doing his best to seem calm, cool, and collected, Shichi decided it might be best to redirect the conversation. Going from clammy to teasing, he smirked and motioned toward his small companion, "Hey now, there's no way I'll be able to make way for the tables as the guys bring them in if you're sitting on the desks, Jacie. Up and at'em, will ya? Four hands are better than two, mind helping?" He was much too shy to say so out loud, but he liked Jacie too. Maybe he would tell him when they ate? Wait, that might seem weird... It was like getting the punch line to a joke, several minutes after the actual joke had been told. Perhaps it'd be best to just keep it to himself since the moment was gone. After all, he liked all his friends so it was safe to assume the smallest of the bunch was aware that everyone liked him, including Shichi himself.

Well...It's a start!
TRACK 03; Spice!

⌋ "...Oh, We shouldn't slack either! Come along, everyone. To our respective classes...After all, We were here to work in the first place! Ah, Coming, Daryl? If you'd like to walk together...Anyone else in our class as well. The dating auction, right? Aaah. I'm still a little nervous," Rambling to himself as he shuffled on the spot. Looking down at the rest of his classmates - perhaps up once or twice, for the particularly taller friend. Grayson's eyes went down to his feet, and he messed with his fingers for a little. Awaiting a response, anticipating a yes, and taking a deep breath. Anxious little curl of his lip turning up into a sweet, reassured smile. Like he'd been given a self-induced reprieve. "I'd like for us to all have fun at the festival this year..." And just who was Grayson addressing? His eyes finally looked up towards the sky; hands held together, palms flat against one another. A tilt of his head, and a person might just have called him mad...Was it wrong to pray for a little luck here and then? He hoped they didn't think him selfish...
He lowered his head, and brought the tips of his fingers to his lips, as they held flat against each other. A moment of calm silence. Fitting in the equally calm, morning breeze that swept by them in the chill morning air...He looked, very graceful, like this. At peace, even. And, he supposes he was. Another second -- "Let's get going then, shall we?" His eyes open with a new found light, looking down to Daryl, but he addressed anyone who had to go with him -- who had not already left. "I hope they haven't taken too much of a burden onto themselves." An idle moment of chit-chat, as his legs begin to move. One foot, the other, one foot, the other. And it's a calm stride towards the entrance of their school. Holding at the strap of his bag, smiling merrily.

Hikaru sat alone it he stayed off anyone's radar he sat by himself listening to music he was crying silently inside his father was tormenting him. He saw everyone walking by he was ghost like ignoring everyone just himself in his own world. As his phone would go through the songs he would slowly go empty and by the end of the day he would just go to sleep and restart this dreadful cycle Wake up go to school be alone sleep. He was never this silent but for today he was like a statue.

mikazuki kazuki2.jpg
{ Mood :: Amazed }
{ Location :: School corridors }

As Kazuki walked into the school with the rest, he somehow found himself separated from the group. He was pretty amazed by the amount of effort the other classes set up. Plus, he actually wanted to see what kind of foods the other classes were selling. He kept in mind that one of the second year class was selling takoyaki and he would visit them during his break. As he walked through the corridors of the First Year classrooms, a few of the students from the first year class that was doing the Haunted house decided ambush Kazuki upon seeing him coming from afar. This action made Kazuki scream like a girl and fall on his back. As he sat up, he glared at the students through his glasses, cursing under his breath, he got up and proceeded to his classroom to help set up. He felt bad though for disappearing on them. Hopefully his classmates didn't notice him gone.

He quickly made his way to class, still quite surprised he has not received a phone from one of his classmates. As he walked, he observed the neighboring classes. A few minutes later, he arrived in front of his classroom door. He slide the door to the side, rather harshly, making a loud sound though it was unintentionally. He winced slightly, mumbling a 'Sorry'. He didn't like the classroom doors since they seem quite fragile to him. He noticed Jacie and a few others in the classroom. Seeing it semi-set up, Kazuki said, feeling slightly guilty, "I was distracted by the booths' from other classes."

He moved to the back of the class to place his school bag before making his way to the broom and dustpan that was set up near the class door. Before picking up the broom, he placed his headphones and switched the song in his playlist. Then, he turned the volume to the max.

{ Now listening to :: Koi no Mega Lover by Maximum the Hormone }
{ Volume :: Loud }

As he swept the floor, he suddenly thought of an idea. He removed one side of his headphones as he stopped sweeping for awhile, his back facing his classmates. He said aloud, "Should we play some songs when the customers are in here? So, it'll seem like a real cafe."

Takaiya's fist connects with the mirror hard, he grits his teeth and runs the tap which causes cold water to poor into the sink. "I am not..gay.." he whispers through clenched teeth as he splashes cold water over his effeminate face. "I'm not."

he exits his house dressed in the traditional school outfit, Slung on to his back is his backpack with his artistic essentals. He hates going to school, he hates it.. but most of all he hates walking there and seeing loving familes, mothers and fathers who love their children. Takaiya feels his heart clench at the sights and it takes all his will power not to break down and weep. But every time his graceful walking turns into a frantic sprint to get away, every time he runs with tears blurring his vision. Today is no different.

When he arrives he is disoranted and has no idea what he's doing today, he quietly sits by himself and takes deep breathes as he tries to calm down.. in the distance-not that far away- he can hear the faint sound of music on a phone. He sighs to himself and rubs his wrist gloomily.​