H O L D ! M E ! ★

since Kiyoshi lived not as far as his fellow friends, he walked to the school,he always turned hi s headphones on full blast,his mother told him not to because he can get hit by a car,but he didn't care,he was hit bye a car at 7,he broke an arm and his mother sewed him 5,000 dollars,obviously they won but anyways,

he arrived a block away from the school,he can see his fellow friends at the gate talking,he smiled and kept walking to the gate,as he arrived he took his head phones off and paused his song and put the head phones on his neck,he forgot to pause the song so he took the phone out of his back pocket and paused it and put ut back in the pocket,
"Hey guys, happy everyone's here" he smiled and put his hands in his hoodie pockets

Jay chuckled quietly at Jacie's energetic greeting, bracing himself for a hug from the blonde. He didn't at all mind the boy's hug, and although he found Jacie's lingering on him a tad odd, he remained quiet in respect of his younger companion. "Trust me, I wish I was able to pester you all day." He says tauntingly, unable to resist the urge to make his comment. However, a kind expression was present underneath his glasses.

Upon hearing the younger male's next question, his expression brightened, the smirk on his face changing his appearance. "Well my friend, that depends. I have many recommendations, but they all depend on the type of game you're looking for. You name a genre, I can give you my personal top 3!" He exclaims, probably a little too proud of his ability to name video games by the genre they belong to. He'd honestly spent too much time going over each of the games he'd played, learning as many cheats and tricks as his mind could hang on to.

"The more to eat...? Haha."
⌈ TRACK 02; Drop Pop Candy
⌋ He'd been right. It had been a nice walk...Not too cold, and with the light autumn wear they both wore, he didn't have a problem saying that the temperature was just about perfect. Though a little stuffy at times, with the disguise he wore. An accommodating beanie, dark black in color. And the poked out lenses of the 'glasses' he dawned, decorated along the rims with pink little polka dots. Was that a bow put onto the arm and the lense as they connected? How cute. And it did it's job well. Idle chit-chat, fitting of such long-time friends. Conversation came easily. And time passed with every street they walked. And every sign they passed, and every breeze that tickled their cheeks.

A nice way, and the best way to start the day on the right foot. Even if their day had started some time ago...

Grayson had planned on checking his phone when they reached the gate of their school. But it seems that their initiator had found them first. A firework show of energy, compared to the lax pace everything else and everyone else took instead. Grayson really, found it very refreshing. Watching Jacie, and sliding his own phone back into his pocket-- purpose spent. Watching the two was honestly more entertaining then not. He hid a laugh behind his fist once again, managing a polite -- but friendly -- Good morning to the energetic boy, Jacie. "A dating auction...Aaah, Now I remember. A little. That's what our class is doing for the first portion of the day...Haha, Don't tell me you forgot completely, Daryl." How Grayson found himself surprised, was hilarious in it's own right. And it coaxed another flow of warm laughter from him. Showing a bit of those pearly white teeth, charming. "A maid?...W...Well at least you'd, look nice! After all, aren't dresses really cute?"

At least he was trying to ease Jacie up. Whether or not the shorter male appreciated it, Grayson got his hug either way. Jumping a bit at how sudden it seemed, before wrapping an arm around Jacie. Returning it, though only a little bit. A small 'Haha, Glad you hadn't forgotten me!' followed the hug. Adjusting his lenseless glasses, before pausing. And sliding them off entirely. The disguise was useless, especially when everyone in the school knew his face. And his attempts at hiding it.
Grayson sighs a little, smile never dropping. While pulling the hat off as well, and politely sliding them both back into his bag.

"Aaah, Good Morning, Jay! Happy to see you," Returning the shyer boy's wave with a polite one of his own. And a bow of his head. "Sometimes I forget we're all going to be participating in the dating auction...I'll admit, I'm a little nervous!" His hand found the back of his neck, while he glanced towards the side in a way in cross bred panic, and bashfulness. Nervous for...a lot of reasons, actually. Considering his position...his expression turned a bit shyer.

"I hope it all goes well...It's for the School," There was only one thing he wanted to enthusiastically participate in. And that was...the musical. An excited little skip of his heart, but that didn't distract him enough to not hear the voice of a familiar shy boy...And another accusation of marriage.

"Pff--Well Good Morning, Daniel...It was going to be chilly, I think I insisted a little too much. Daryl doesn't mind wearing my things, I hope!" Looking down at the boy of the hour, he held both of his hands together. Palm to palm, as if in prayer. But in this context, it was an obvious apology. An apology for the grief...But his laughter that followed might have nulled it, a tiny bit. Reaching forward, and placing a hand on top of Daryl's head. Ruffle ruffle-- while beckoning Daniel towards the group.

He was rather shy, wasn't he?
"Good Morning, Kiyoshi...It looks like we're becoming whole rather steadily. That's good, right?"

Last edited:
Thoughts:Scared

"Yeah,i think so" he kinda felt scared about the dating auction, what if he screws up, and everyone laughed, he was the a person who cared what people felt, he was happy that his friends were at his side "I'm kinda nervous about the auction" he was scared that a women would choose him, he was gay after all, but not openly with his friends, he was mad that he had to keep a secret from them,but didn't want the embarrassment, he grabbed his cigarette pack out of his Hoodie and took out a cigarette and put the pack back in the pocket,he took hi lighter out of the same pocket and lighted it and put it between his lips,he inhaled and put the lighter back were it was before

tumblr_ncmu8nVCQq1tj09l4o1_r1_250.png
[] "I-I didn't forget! I never knew to begin with! When did our class discuss this!?"

He was only aware of his part in the play later today.

He did not sign up for this. He couldn't charm a starving animal if he was covered in steak sauce, how was he supposed to take someone on a date? He's more then certain it doesn't stop there, either. Knowing how cultural festivals usually go, there's going to be position rotation, and he's going to have to be apart of the Cafe as well.

...He better get a fucking suit.

Today was going to be...eventful, for sure.

Oh, why was everyone focusing on him now? I mean, it's not like he didn't welcome it-- a little attention every now and then never hurt, but, under the circumstances being discussed, he practically wanted to hide away in the scarf that had so generously been given to him.

'Marital!?'

Looking over at Daniel, his gaze sharpened, as did the red covering his face and ears.

"Hey! You wanna lose two legs!?"

Of course, he didn't mean it. They were all friends-- but, his temper was a fragile thing when you get right down to it. He probably didn't seem very threatening right now anyway. No, actually, it was a fact he was not very threatening right now.

"Eh? What, I-- No...I don't. It's fine, it's not really unwelcome anyway, I guess..."

Pat pat, ruffle.

"..."

He was one of the oldest here, and he was being treated like a child.

Bringing a hand to the side of his face, it moved to run through his hair as he stared downward at the ground, gritting his teeth as he tried to will the embarrassment overtaking him to go the fuck away. This bashful type reaction wasn't uncommon for him, but that didn't mean he liked it any more each time it happened.

Looking in the opposite direction of the others, he quietly went back to sipping at his coffee as the heat in his face died down.

x6gzt5.jpg

Thoughts: Song stuck in my head: Get out!

"Oh no, I think I've unleashed the dragon, woken the tiger, and spit in mama's bean curds." He said as he could see his friend all worked up and happy about this, it made Jacie's chest tingle a little at how happy he looked, all he ever wanted was to see his friends smiling and being at least a little happy, it was a plus that he was the one who made Jay happy. "I'm just kidding with you, Jay. Alright, I'm sick of playing dating simulations; the guys are hot but I have to play a girl for most of them so those are out. Hmm...Anything for casual gaming and RPG, those look like fun." He asked before glancing over and saw Daniel and Kiyoshi, he smiled. "I'll be right back, Jay. Everyone is getting a hug from me today!" With that said Jacie rushed over to Daniel and came up behind him, he hugged the taller man. "Another meanie for the auction pile, I think they set it up. Once all the studs are auctioned off, there won't be any girls left for the rest of us, ain't that right, Kiyoshi?" He asked before smiling slightly, he let go of Daniel and went over to Kiyoshi, and hugged him tightly, but let go soon enough because of the smoke. "I forgot you smoked." He said as he coughed a little, Jacie never was one to get along with smoke. He quickly made his way back over to Jay, he smiled happily and poked him. "Ah sweet, smokeless Jay. Sorry about that, continue with the video games. I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket, give me some good ones." He grinned and leaned against the wall.

tumblr_ncnhhqxTgm1riwh73o1_r1_100.jpg

Another grin was sent at Daryl's threat and Grayson's own innocent reaction before he made his way over. "You know I'm joking..." Mostly. Probably. Not really. Who could resist poking fun at these two though? Shy as he was, he really couldn't help it at times. It was adorable.

The hug from Jacie had Daniel giving the slightest cringe. Not a fan of touch, not used to touch. No, thank you. It took a lot to not give a sigh of relief when he let go right after, but he managed.

Somehow.

"Auction pile?" A blink and then the sudden remembrance of what they were doing that day. A dating auction. 'That's what those girls were giggling about, weren't they?' Tilting his head, he gave the briefest consideration of the trouble this would be to himself. In all honesty? Probably not much, especially if one looked over his colorful classmates.

The famous idol and beloved athlete nearby were prime examples. If he was lucky he'd get a pity buy at the cheapest of prices.

Not that it'd be lucky in any way, of course. The girls in the school frightened him to bits, not to mention he'd never been on any sort of semblance of a date. The most he'd ever managed in talking to that of the opposite sex was his own mother and his teachers for God's sake. Don't even get him started at how he'd purposefully tell girls he had cooties when he was in elementary school.

Worst memories of his life, actually.

'At least I don't have to wear a dress...'

Last edited by a moderator:
21o5umx.jpg

Locαтιoɴ : Oɴ тнe roαd ==> Scнool ɢαтeѕ
Sтαтυѕ : Grυмвly, Hαlғ αwαĸe || "Aн yeѕ, тнe Mαιd αɴd Bυтler cαғe... нopeғυlly I'м α вυтler αɴd ɴoт ѕoмe ѕтrαɴɢe eхcυѕe oғ α мαιd..."

To be completely honest, Adam would rather just take a stroll than be taken to school through a vehicle. Unfortunately for him, it would be an insult to the Powell family if he didn't arrive to school grounds on a fancy vehicle that shouted just how much money they made. Rolling his eyes, he felt how obnoxious that single statement stood as. He rested his elbow on the arm rest, snuggly placing his chin on the palm of his hand. "What a bore..." Another vibration was sensed through his pocket - in fact several of the messages came at once. Either his phone recieved the messages late all at once or it was his parents urging for something out of him. As he checked his phone he sighed in relief it was only the group messaging thread. Jacie and Shichi had been conversing back and forth about the cultural festival acitivites, it gave Adam the answer he needed. "That's right it was the cafe first..." Being a butler at a cafe wouldn't be of much trouble, he's basically had a butler whenever he'd visit England - he could always copy his traits and sayings. He re-read Jacie's message about being a maid for the cafe instead of a butler, he hoped the people in charge of giving roles wouldn't mess up his. First of all he's too tall to pull off a dress, second of all why would he even do it? He'd rather get a failing grade than participate as a maid. Well actually... he can't really get a failing grade due to his parents, but there was always doubt that a scenario like changing him from a butler to a maid were to ever happen.

Pulling up on the side of the road, Isabelle parked the car right on the edge of the sidewalk, as if to prevent Adam from dirting his shoes on the dirt ground. "So I'll be picking you up whenever you call me up... don't linger around the school at night." With a finger pointed towards Adam he shook his head,
"Promise... I'll be leaving now farewell." Adam always said his goodbyes in regular english, his England accent sticking on strong like gorilla glue. He never got rid of that habit ever since he was small, it's jist been something that stuck with him and wouldn't leave him. The car faded away after a while, and Adam walked towards the gate, pulling his scarf closer to his mouth.

Spotting a few people, he had approached them greeting them with a simple
"Morning." Class block A and B were requested to attend school earlier for preparations, but currently there were no adults in sight. "Come early they say... they just wanted to make us stand in the cold." There really wasn't much he could say, he already knew what he'd be doing for today. There would be the cafe then the switch to whatever else there had been planned. Then there was that play that took much rehearsal time just to perfect, Adam would be the first to admit that he didn't really like the idea of a play nevertheless be an actor in the play. But of course he never gets his way, he was elected to be in the play, how could he say no? Shaking his head, he simply decided to just concentrate on one thing at the moment; before he gets too stressed about what he has to do. That will be the cafe...

He knew his friend didn't like that he was smoking,but he knew that he couldn't go a day without,maybe an addiction,he felt that it was like keys,you never want to let them go,"well its a habit you know?" he exhales and throws the cigarette on the ground,"So who's on block A?" he smiled as he said the words to the group,his teeth bright white teeth shining,he brushed three times a day,he put his hand in his sweater and took out his phone once again,he looked at the time,15 minutes till it starts,he felt even more nervous,he was trying not to over think anything

mikazuki kazuki2.jpg

{ Location :: On the way to school }
{ Mood :: Wishes that his waifu is real }

"Baka! Wake up!!" a smack came down onto his cheek, leaving a bright red palm print. Despite the stinging cheek, he didn't get up. In fact, he hid himself under his blanket again. Kazumi looked around, looking for something to get him to wake up. She knew she had to wake him up before their father questions where Kazuki is. Black eyes roamed the anime posters hung up on the walls of the room. Her eyes widened as she thought of something. Kazumi leaned down towards Kazuki's ear, her breath tickling his ear. She said evilly, "Your waifu is downstairs at the door. She said she is looking for you."

With that, Kazuki shot up from bed and ran towards his room door, to dash out. Excitedly, he opened the room door in a fast movement, only to come face-to-face with his father, who just so happened to pass by. His father gave him a questioning yet stern look. Kazuki's eyes widened, realizing what was happening. He stood straight, his hands in the front, he bowed slightly, "Ohayou gozaimasu!"

His father walked away with "Hm.". Kazuki stood back to the normal standing posture, letting out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding, and glared at his sister who was still standing in his room. She was covering her mouth, trying to keep her laughter from escaping. He walked past her to grab his spectacles and uniform. "You should have seen your face, Kazu-nii. It was priceless!" Kazumi exclaimed, letting her laughter go wild.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up." he mumbled as he made his way to the toilet to get ready. When he was done showering, he put on his uniform; a white long sleeved button down shirt, a black cardigan, the school tie and black school pants. He didn't bother combing his messy black hair. After that, he put on his glasses. Once he was ready, he took his school bag and went downstairs to join his family for breakfast. When he was entered the dining room, he saw his mother in the kitchen, preparing their father's lunch, his father was at the head of the table, reading the newspaper as usual while his sister was focusing on finishing her breakfast. "Kazuki, are you sure you don't want to bring anything to eat?" his mother called from the kitchen as he took a seat next to Kazumi.

"I'm fine. It's the Cultural Festival today. I might buy a few snacks from the neighboring classes." Kazuki said as he picked up his chopsticks. A few minutes later, he finished eating. He's usually the first to finish his food since he disliked staying at home early in the morning. Plus, he's sitting right next to his father. So, he just wanted to escape from his view. Kazuki picked up his bag, and went to put on his shoe. As he opened the door, he called out to his mother, "I'll be going!"

"Take care, Kazuki!" his mother said from the kitchen. He walked out of the house with his sister trailing behind him. Both of them lived nearby their schools, Kazumi's in Junior High. A few minutes later, they came to a path that splits into two; one going left, the other going right. Kazuki's path to school is the one on the right where else his sister's path is the one on the left. Before they went their separate ways, Kazumi said, "Good luck on the Cultural Festival. I'll be dropping by after school to check up on you."

Kazuki glanced at his sister, slightly shocked though he didn't show it. It's not like her to want to see what her brother was up to. He gave a suspicious face, "Or are you just going to look at High School boys...?"

Kazumi paused for a moment before looking her brother in the eye, she grinned at him before turning to her path to school, "Yup! That too~"

Kazuki stood there, dumbfounded as he watched his younger sister's silhouette grow smaller. He chuckled slightly before putting on his red headphones and taking out the latest manga he bought, which is the the sixth volume of Tokyo Ghoul.This is how his walk to school is spent. Listening to music as he read.

{ Now playing :: サリシノハラ -- Distant Fields }

Even as the song ends, he keeps replaying it till he reaches the school. Currently, he was half way through the manga. Lucky thing he bought some of the volumes in bulk, it was pretty tiring for him to make trips to the store sometimes. As he neared the school, he could see his friends standing at the entrance of the gates. He quickened his pace as he walked closer. He wasn't sure what he would be doing for his class's Maid Cafe. He was hoping he wouldn't be the one in the Maid costume. Yes, he enjoyed looking at girls, and sometimes guys, in maid costumes but he knew it wouldn't fit him if he were to wear one. Plus, his sister was going to drop by after school. Nevertheless, he would just except whatever role they gave him.

"Good morning~" he greeted them, standing next to the group as his eyes were still focused on the manga he was reading. Occasionally pushing his glasses up as it was falling.

-e32Y7RDwRDPqFpFA1l2uJxfiV0dMnTOuCWw7KAqbqOrjlYZ0WCKRv7CFgsftEp2xkcnCw=s141

Kano walked over to his group. He had been reminded by a text that he was actually on the maid team first. He smiled at Jacie jumping on everyone and glanced around. It was cold out but no adults seemed out yet, which meant that they were stuck out here for awhile. He was nervous. Nervous about having to get dressed up in a dress most likely and then having to be seen by people in the dress.

Kano pulled his coat closer to him and blew into his hands. He had forgotten gloves this morning. Or more so, he was pretty sure his sister had taken them by accident. He watched one of his friends smoke and looked away. He never found people smoking attractive or cool or anything. Though it seemed like he was one of the only people at the school who thought that.

(This will be kinda short since I'm on my cell.)

After the train arrived at his destination, Kenji quickly got off and made his way to the school. As he walked there were a number of students heading to the school gates like himself. Sighing out of relief, Kenji was pretty lucky that this morning went as smoothly as it did with the younger kids, unlike most mornings where is was completely chaotic. Making it to the school entrance, he could see his crowd of friends gathering around each other figuring that they were all talking the festival that was right around the corner.

Walking up to them as he waved, Kenji went up behind Kazuki and hugged him from behind with his arms in front of his chest. Yawning silently, he smiled to everyone before nodding his head as a way to say good morning.

"Good Morning, Everyone ♥!"
⌊ TRACK 03; Tip Toe
⌋ "Is that so, Daryl?" Of course he'd let the conversation of what their class was doing completely go over his head, Daryl was one of the cutest people Grayson had ever known. But then again, he considered many of their friends to be cute. In their own unique ways, that really made them all a matching - though large - set of individuals. Corresponding to near perfection. Watching Daryl, he had to try and keep back another few bouts of quiet, ever-so polite laughter. Behind his hand, through fingers that spread and relaxed with the casual air they'd obtained. How used to the idea of people envisioning them as married - was Grayson? Fairly. In truth? He had no problem with it. After all...Daryl made the -- darn cutest expressions! "That makes me really happy," A comment that he found completely necessary. Daryl didn't mind it -- they were such good friends...What a nice smile Grayson had. Scratching his chin lightly with his index finger - a sheepish expression, more then not. They were all very lively this morning. That was good! "It's okay to be nervous...I'm sure you'll do fine though. You're pretty well known amongst the student body! So it'll be fine, won't it? Let's all do our best..." Unaware of the source of Kiyoshi's true anxiety.

"The dating auction, for our class...Stud? I wouldn't go as far as to say that..." Grayson waved a few innocent, but defensive hands in front of his face. Though his movements were as soft and gentle as always, it was coupled with a shake of his head. And laughter that matched his face, completely. Cute, soft...but as always, compelling. Another addition, and the ends of his mouth perk at the sight of Adam. Giving him a wave, and anyone else who just so happened to arrive at the time. "Good morning, everyone." He addressed anyone he saw, and recognized. Making someone feel left out...he'd rather die! The familiar (and distasteful.) smell of the smoke that Kiyoshi inhaled made his smile diminish. Ever so slightly, and his eyes saddened, just a touch. "I know but...I really think we'd all rather you quit. Give it some thought, maybe...?" There was a hint of a plea in his voice.

Kenji was so silent. And Grayson returned Kenji's bow of his head with one of his own. Respectfully - fully acknowledging the fact that the other really didn't take to speaking. "Morning. We're growing really big at this point...Should we start heading inside? Oh, but I think we're still missing a few people..." Grayson's eyes turn towards the sky in thought, blowing out a calm breath of consideration. Which condensed in the chill of the morning air.

"Hm..."

M8Go5qI.png

█║▌█▌█║▌█║▌▌█║▌█║▌█║▌▌█║█║▌█▌║▌█║▌▌█║▌█
& RAIDEN KUROSAWA ❤
✫✫✫✫X⋮ AND SATISFACTION FEELS LIKE A DISTANT MEMORY
and i can't help myself alright: all i wanna hear you say is are you mine?
✫✫✫✫X⋮ AND SATISFACTION FEELS LIKE A DISTANT MEMORY
and i can't help myself alright: all i wanna hear you say is are you mine?
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

████████:: LOCATION_ School
████████:: MOOD_ Grumpy and agitated
████████:: WITH_ Da squad
████████:: STATUS_ Still wants food
from; Kenji
to; (ooc; UGH)
message; I refuse.. If I'm picked as a maid, I will torture Rai with physical contact.

The expression on Rai's face, which was already one that appeared quite agitated, instantly sours upon reading the text from Kenji, promising to touch him should he be nominated to serve as one of the maids. It was a well-known fact, especially among those close to him, that Raiden hated most forms of physical contact or affection in general, which was unfortunate for him; his group of friends leaned more towards the touchy-feely side, Kenji in particular coming to mind-- not that it bothered him, only when they were trying to include him in all of the hugging they were so fond of. It was moments like these that he look the opportunity to excuse himself from the situation, typically ducking off to somewhere stupid like the boy's lavatory to hide. Instances like these in particular proved that, despite his notoriety for being the school's very own bad boy, he was really just socially awkward with a rebellious streak. His rough edges and crass language did a good job, however, of masking that fact. This was something that he didn't like to admit, nor did he like it being admitted for him.

His thumbs fly across the screen of his phone, tapping out a swift rebuttal to the matronly Kenji's threat.

to; Kenji
from; Rai
message; I will fucking break you.

He decides his warning was clear enough and slips his phone back into his pocket and leaves his hands in there with it; Raiden made the mistake of not grabbing something warm to wear on his way out, as a simple windbreaker didn't perform so well in terms of insulation, especially in cold weather such as this. Japanese weather is hell; when it rains it's a monsoon and when it's cold, it's well below freezing.

Damn, he was beginning to miss summer already.

With the neck of his jacket pulled up over his lips and his fingers near numb, Rai makes his way towards where the group stood in front of the gate, a barrier between the hubbub of the city life and the near complete silence from the school grounds. It was well before the first bell, as Class A and Class B had made arrangements to come early in order to prepare for the cultural festival being held today, so only a few students were present this early. Most are probably still at home sleeping, he thinks enviously, huffing against the cloth of his jacket in an attempt to keep himself warm.

Standing clustered together like penguins to keep out the cold were Jacie, the one who was the reason for Rai's phone getting bombarded with new texts from the others every few minutes, Kenji (he made the mental note to keep his distance for the next few days, just in case the boy tried anything), Kano, Adam, Kiyoshi, who was smoking as per usual, Jay, Daryl, Daniel, and Grayson. Raiden noticed with a hint of amusement that Daryl and Grayson were sharing a scarf; the two were practically married and everyone knew it, but that didn't stop him from having his fun with the newly weds. "Aren't you two cute," He smirks, the first thing he says upon arrival, an eyebrow raised towards them and their red scarf draped casually around both of their shoulders.

His attention, however, is quick to switch over to Kazuki, who is in the midst of reading his manga, and appearing rather intent upon doing so. Swiftly, Rai plucks the book from his hands and flips through the pages. "What's this?" He muses, opening to a random page. "Porn?"
"Ichiro's hands slide up Aiko's shirt, fingers swiftly undoing the clasp of her bra--" He's making it up, of course, but as far as he was concerned, the rest didn't know that. "Christ, Kazuki. You've got nerve, bringing this stuff onto school grounds."

JAMES KITA
tumblr_static_tumblr_mdu4zven5l1rhgchxo1_400_large.jpg

Mood: Fuck you, I'm sleeping.

"I'm going to eat you and your whole entire family." Said the beast nonchalantly, chewing on bones that where sprawled around the cave.

"Okay, but let me dance for you in this maid outfit first," Jamie said, magically having worn a frilly maid outfit and his dancing shoes. Before he knew it, Jamie began dancing away, moving across the cave in a waltz like movement. Buzz. He felt an ongoing tingling sensation around him, like the hum of a bee. "Bee! Bee!" Jamie began screaming, swatting and jumping, trying to escape the 'bee'.

Suddenly Jamie ripped his eyes open, shooting up from bed. "Fuck you bee!" Jamie said, panting and viciously shaking his head. He quickly gathered himself when he realized it was not a bee, but rather his phone buzzing from texts. Suddenly, he remembered that the cultural festival was today, and thanks to the strange dream, he also remembered that that included having a maid cafe. He smiled to himself, but looked about when he felt more buzzes. About a million texts began to pile up in his sleek new phone, and he suddenly went cold when he realized what time it was. "Shit, shit, shit..." Jamie swore as he tumbled out of bed and got his uniform on. No time to brush his hair, eat breakfast, or even put on his shoes. "Bye Myles!" Jamie yelled as he ran out his apartment building and down the bazillion flights of stairs. Luckily, school wasn't too far away for Jamie, and as he struggled carrying his jacket, bag and school shoes, he quickly entered the school gates. Spotting a group of nerds a few feet away, he sprinted toward them and hopped on the back of the one closest-- Jacie.

"Bring on the maid apron!" Jamie yelled happily, referring to the exciting cultural festival that was happening today. Jamie loves to do anything that's spontaneous, even if that means dressing up like a maid-- which was unbelievably excited to do. He dropped his things to the ground, and smiled at the group in front of him.

"Hey nerds."

ooc/: Excuse the short reply, but I've been putting a lot of work in to this paper that I'm writing. But I'm excited to finally start!

Thoughts
What did he do now

Kiyoshi stood there listening to their conversation, he held the cigarette between his index and middle finger,a small smile peaked from his face,hand in his black jean pocket,"I know but i'd rather you quit" Grayson said as he saw his smile diminish, He never wanted his friends to feel bad for him, and that made him feel worse "Okay just because you guys want me too, and care about me, i'll quit tomorrow and ill even give you my cigarettes and lighter that day,okay, so for now i will inhale this toxic fumes" he inhaled and threw the cigarette on the ground

He felt a noise come from his Jacket pocket, He took out the phone and pressed the button on the top,but it wasn't a text message, but a phone call,he put his index finger up signaling he needs one minute and walked to the parking lot
he then answered the call "Hello?" he answered with his face close to the phone "Is this kiyoshi keiko" it was a female probably in her late thirty's "Yes this is, may i ask who this is?" he was confused, only his friends knew his number, "This is Kamiko Sansai from yokosuka elementary school, your brother Kuri Keiko got in a fight with another boy in school,can you pick him up?" he sighed and rolled his eyes "Yeah sure, be right there" he hangs up the phone and walks to his fellow friends

he stood in the circle of them "Hey guys can someone cover for me, my brother already got in trouble" he grabbed his back pack off his back and started looking through it, he grabbed his head phones and put it on his neck and zipped the bag up, he then took the phone back out of his pocket and connects the cord into it and holds his phone

Kuri:
anime 4.jpg

tumblr_ncmu8nVCQq1tj09l4o1_r1_250.png
[] "Yeah, yeah jokes. Haha." It was all fun and games until someone lost their front teeth. Or Daryl made himself look stupid.

Whichever came first.

On a somewhat different note, as was expected, the area in front of the school gates was filling fairly quickly.

And it was not exactly the most enjoyable on Daryls' end.

"..."

There was little to be done about it.

He knew this would be the price he payed when he allowed himself to get caught up in a group as large as this-- not that he particularly regrets it. Suppose he was just adjusting to the new, crowded surroundings of his, and it was a bit unnerving on his end personally. Much like a puppy when first being brought home. As long as he wasn't being suffocated by each person, then he was fairly comfortable with the increasing numbers.

And that very familiar and charming smile from his dear friend/husband [apparently] always managed to calm the nerves on their own.

"Glad to hear it."

Free hand sliding into his coat pocket, he lifted his head to the sky a bit-- lips pursing ever so slightly as he gently exhaled. Tired gaze watching as his breath came in smoke like trails, curling upwards and forming various shapes and patterns, before gradually disappearing. His eyes closed, content. Any new voices that he heard were acknowledged with a quiet mutter of a greeting, something along the lines of 'Hello' or 'Good morning.' Any other conversational topics, he kept quiet during. It was a bit too early for him to get involved in personal situations, yes?

Mmm, well, all except for one situation.

That comment was far from a good-natured one. He knew.

He knew, because he could hear the smirk in the others voice.

Brow furrowing at Rai's unneeded comment, his eye's opened to glare over in the Bad boys direction, semi-dark circles under his eyes emphasizing the sharpness in his stare.

"Aren't you up harassing others a little early? Your kind usually doesn't come out until night, that right?" You're rather irritable in the morning, aren't you Daryl? Calm yourself.

c4908M2.jpg

Current Status: ~Dying of asphyxiation on rice~
Thoughts: ...Look at that sunrise..
Shichi crested the hill, grinning like an idiot and pulling breakneck speeds on his rollers-- a lovely Air Gear simulation if he did say so himself. The rising sun was at his back and oddly enough the Speed Racer theme was going full blast in his head. He knew eating would give him energy. TAKE THAT SANDMAN! Well, of course, that was how he felt before a devious chunk of onigiri decided to lodge itself in his windpipe at the worst moment. *Clang, crack* He made a nice human impression on the school gates a few feet away from his group, fumbling onto the sidewalk with soft, yet hacking coughs. The drink sitting where a water bottle would in his backpack would have been great at the moment, but he was hard pressed to think about it. Note to self... eating while skating is a bad idea.

It took a second, but the food made its way down and he calmed, deciding that decorum mattered not when there were only his friends about and laying flat on the ground to rest after such a social travesty, gulping air down. "O-ohayo go-zai-masu..." Cutting his gaze over to the crew of gents he had the privilege of getting to know, he smiled and lifted a thumb in the 'Okay.' gesture. This wasn't the first time he had wiped out and it wouldn't be the last. Plus, a little danger kept a guy young.
When he finally did decide to stand and brush himself off again, he wobbled a bit on his wheels before grabbing up his backpack and sneakers to greet his buds and join in the fun. "Rai, Kenji, Kiyo, Gray, Daryl, Jacie, Jamie, Kano, Kazu, Jay, Dani aaannnd... Adam!" He had to be polite and wait for the affluent blond to make his way out of the distinguished car that pulled up nearby before he could shout at him. Shichi had manners after all. With a smile like the sun that had been his backburners a few moments ago, he shot good mornings to everyone as fluidly as if he had not just made intimate acquaintance with wrought iron. "Who's ready for the best day of winter?" He recovered well, it seemed, effortlessly encircling everyone as he spoke vivaciously with hand gestures aplenty. He may have been a clutz, but he could move his legs, "The food, the music, the girls...Wahh, I love the Culture Festival. Jacie, you're with me right?" It just wouldn't do for him to not pick out the one who had sent the extremely pumped message in the first place. He owed his excitement to him after all.

2uyoyso.jpg

Thoughts: We're going to rock those skirts!

Jacie's mind drifted off from video games to the festival, it was going to be awesome! Though now as he looked over at the other, seeing how each of them are being grouped up; he felt a little discouraged. Most of the handsome guys were going to the dating auction first which meant when the second round started, there would be less girls to bid; he wanted to help raise money for the school...It kind of sucked not being handsome or tall, or as confident as the others. His thoughts were starting to turned a little sad when he felt someone jump on his back, he yelped out ready to grab whoever it was and throw them to the ground[Old orphanage instinct that had yet to die away.] when he saw who it was and smiled.
"Jamie!" He said happily and light patted the hands around his neck/shoulder, there wasn't much else he could do. "Bring on the aprons! I was iffy about it earlier but I am ready for it, who knows; I make a good cute girl and go the auction like that." Jacie said with a smile and laugh, he was slightly serious as that might get in some money as well; it was just a skirt anyways. He was about to ask something to the boy on his back when Shichi came falling in, Jacie took a step towards him before seeing he was okay. "You scared me, Chi." Jacie said as he still looked worried and kind of shocked the other boy was okay, but as soon as Shichi started speaking, Jacie felt the joy of today once again returning to him. "Of course, it's going to be awesome! We are going to rock those skirts and aprons! Our stand is going to make a boatload of money!" Jacie said before hugging Shichi and lifting him up, he wasn't as heavy as he seemed, he wondered if he was eating alright.

"Is this really so abnormal?...It's a warm scarf, you know!"

. . .
Grayson didn't have a difficult time picking out the appeal that was found in the close relationship he had with Daryl. The genuity? The fact that they as friends almost always could be found in an accommodating pair? Or how they seemed to be complete and utter opposites. Though, opposites did attract. Or balance each other - If we were looking at chemistry. (He made himself laugh a little, at the indirect joke. Electrons and protons always matching and giving the atom a neutral charge! Balancing each other. Funny, right? Though his memory of it is a little fuzzy...He thinks he's got it right!) Cheeks turning a bit pink - being addressed as one in the cute pair , and taking on the joking tole on the subject of matrimony were two different things. Grayson waved a hand again, in Rai's direction , looking down at Daryl, once more -- as if he were apologizing, again. "Sorry...It's because I insisted so much. I hope this isn't all making you uncomfortable, We could take it off if you prefer!...But, please promise me to wear it until you get into the building, if so! It's still cold outside..." With a tone like that, it would be stupid to assume they weren't married. But Grayson didn't see it.

Grayson didn't see a lot of things. Perhaps because he just wasn't looking.

"Sorry again..." All that he was concerned about was making sure that Daryl was okay. Okay with this, and okay with Rai. Ushering a rushed good morning to Jamie, but again his attention draws to Daryl. A boy who could walk into a burning building, and not even be aware of the danger he'd be in. Oh dear...Oh. "--Oh my." He should have calmed Daryl down immediately. But Rai's 'revealing' of Kazuki's 'reading material,' had captured him for a few more moments then he would have liked, with surprise. A hand goes over his mouth, eyes widening a fraction, and cheeks dusting over an innocent pink color. "A--Ah, Let's keep those kinds of things to ourselves! After all, we are on school grounds. You'll give Kazuki his book back, right Rai...?"
A part of him doubts it, but he was a man who aspired and hoped rather blindly.

"...IOf course, we're friends but...Make sure to be back, okay? Our school is counting on you too, you know?"
Some people were too sincere.

Now, Grayson might have been blind to many wonders and displeasures the world had to show him -- show them all! He had, however, seen that spectacular blunder.

A sharp gasp, and eyes glaze with concern. "S--Shi-chi! Are you alright? I saw you -- You weren't choking, right? Oh no..." Hands wave and move from side to side, trying to find something to help, something they could do to assist Shichi. A minor little bout of panicking, but Shichi had already composed himself. How could he resist the troubled sigh that left him. Mingled with heavy relief, as he placed a hand over his chest. To calm a racing heart. "Good morning...Please promise me you'll be more careful at the festival..." It was easy to speak across the group. Being as tall as he was. And a voice that could easily captivate attention.

Last edited: