H-Hi?

I

InnocentAlice

Original poster
Hello! If you wish to know, my real name is Mallory and I almost always rp with my character Alice. She's been through all of my odd phases and she's had lots of incarnations. (is that how you use that? XD)

I used to Larp (live action roleplay) with my friends at a lunch table in school and then when we all grew up and grew apart, it stopped. Then my friend and I usually type out rp's and we have one that is many many pages. :3 I would love to hear other people's opinions on Larp because where I live, if you like anything that isn't declared 'normal' no one talks to you. But all in all, i'm easy to get along with. :) just get me started with music...haha

I just want to say HI! and I hope to find out some awesome rp's and maybe some new friends that Alice can play with. SO NAO I have this sticky thing :)

What nicknames do you like to be called? Um, I go by Alice, Alucard, Rio, James and Dmitri

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Girl and i'm 21. (Lovely question: am I too old to rp?)

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? I love dramatic romances, dominant romances (where the one spouse is quite dominant and controlling) and I do vampiric scifi very well.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Well, Alice is very shy, innocent and she will pop up without you knowing and ask you a stupid questions.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? OMFG Zombie Fox Plushies

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Sun Goes Down by David Jordan!! Found it from an amazing video from a group of cosplayers Demyx Time. :)

I guess that's all, I hope that it wasn't too long XD

Ooh check out Grimsburg: Age of Ruin O_O

Hi and welcome to Iwaku! :D

MAL. .D You joined too now, lol. XD I'm gonna wind up flooding the forums with my friends. RBK joined too, and so did Zeah. <3 I was one of those lunch table buddies guys, and I'm the one who RP'd the big page one. XD Me and her go waaaaay back. (5th grade.) And screw everyone else, I'mma RP till I'm dead. XD And maybe then too. This is a good way to RP together since we're so far apart.

More allies of the one known as Jester! Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October Knight.

More allies of the one known as Jester! Welcome to Iwaku, I'm October Knight.

Sorry, I told every single friend of mine who I know RP's. XD So far two three have joined. >_>;;

I plan to wait till around 10 Alice, if you wanna start around then. .D
(Note, don't call me by my real name here. D: Had to tell my other friend that too. Which by the way I can already see he posted on your wall. XD)

Sorry, I told every single friend of mine who I know RP's. XD So far two three have joined. >_>;;

Don't be sorry! You are awesome, and there is plenty of room in the hot tub! Bring all your friends!

hut tub... can i bring my vampire rubber ducky? ^_^ WELCOME TO IWAKU. oh the things i have seen here...O_O all good things, though ^_^

(must . ingest. more. caffeEEEEEEEEEEEINE!)

hut tub... can i bring my vampire rubber ducky? ^_^ WELCOME TO IWAKU. oh the things i have seen here...O_O all good things, though ^_^

(must . ingest. more. caffeEEEEEEEEEEEINE!)

Ooooooh yeah. You two are gonna get along just fine. XD

Welcome to Iwaku Alice! I'm relatively new here, but i've already integrated myself pretty well. It's quite an enjoyable community if I do say so myself. Plus, with you knowing people right off the bat, I'm sure you'll have an even easier time Enjoying this place.

About your LARP request, I don't have a ton of experience with it, but I know people who love it, and around here, you just have to fine the right place, and the right time for it. Heh....Once, I went to a Grocery store with a bunch of them dressed as our characters. I personally went as the character in my picture. Good ol' Kosh 2.0! Anyway, my point is, 'Normal' is subjective. LARP'ing is normal to LARP'ers eh?

Well, hope to see you around the forums, and heck, maybe even RP with you. Have fun, and when the Admiral says it, make it so! XD

Welcome!

Also don't feed Chaos. He'll do bad things. And not the funny kind of bad.

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you!
You're never too old to roleplay and definitely not the oldest member on our site (shh, you're going to make our admin feel old!).
I hope that you have lots of fun here! You should take a look at our General section and check out some of the fun out of character chats we have going on between members. There are lots of nifty threads, like this one about Halloween traditions!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

P.S: Jester, I love that you told people about us! Gives us newbies to hug and warm fuzzies that you like us!.

Welcome to the site! >:D And no, you are NEVER too old to roleplay! ROLEPLAY FOREVER!