H...Hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hazel Crown

Original poster
I am looking for friends and ...I dunno something else. I would like to get back into rping again..and yes...mm new to Iwakuroleplay. I feel so lost...and slightly intimidated here. x.x If anyone would like to chat please message me here or in my inbox....but um...have a good day! n.n

Hi! I'm new here too, and believe me, I am intimidated... Heh. Anyway, I'm Ender ^^

Hi Mika, I'm Opal! Iwaku can definitely be an intimidating place when you're new, but I promise we're all a friendly bunch, and we treat our newbies with care. :D There is a newbie guide stickied at the top of the introduction forum to help you find your way, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! Welcome to the site.

I am looking for friends and ...I dunno something else. I would like to get back into rping again..and yes...mm new to Iwakuroleplay. I feel so lost...and slightly intimidated here. x.x If anyone would like to chat please message me here or in my inbox....but um...have a good day! n.n
Hello and welcome! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask, I don't bite.

Hi Mika, I'm Opal! Iwaku can definitely be an intimidating place when you're new, but I promise we're all a friendly bunch, and we treat our newbies with care. :D There is a newbie guide stickied at the top of the introduction forum to help you find your way, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! Welcome to the site.
Thank you so much! I just hope to make friends and have lots of fun.... >.<

Welcome, Mika. Just go with the flow and you'll meet friends around here. There's no need to worry. <3

Welcome, Mika! Are you finding your way alright?

Well, the first step is deciding how you want to RP. We have chat RPs, 1x1 RPs, and groups. If you want 1x1 RP, I have a guide in my sig that might help you write up a search thread. =D

Well, the first step is deciding how you want to RP. We have chat RPs, 1x1 RPs, and groups. If you want 1x1 RP, I have a guide in my sig that might help you write up a search thread. =D
Yes, I would like a one on one RP, that way I can get back into RPing again!n.n

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! Here we are. This thread is fairly up-to-date, I believe. if you have any questions, feel free to ask me! I'll do my best to help. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.