1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Slice-of-Life, Sci-Fi, blah
I was brought here by Critical and HERE I AM.
I HOPE I've got caps on...
I hope my time here goes well!! Off to the rp search thread thingy I GOOO //flees

Oh, you can call me Nia v3v/
I've been roleplaying for way too long, and have an even longer list of characters... woops
I also have an insatiable desire for creation, so there's a good reason as to why I've got over five hundred characters OTL

so hi o u o
it is a pleasure meeting you.

(I will always add a poll if there's a choice to, ohmygod send help XD)

Hey Nia.
2cs8jns.png

Let's put that insatiable desire for creation to fantastic use! I cannot wait to see what you come up with c:
Also, seeing as you're new, check out our "Newbie Care Package" thread for a sweet-ass introduction to Iwaku and some sweet freebies.

Also, here are some helpful links ^^
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

I look forward to seeing you around, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
♥♥​

Hey Nia.
2cs8jns.png

Let's put that insatiable desire for creation to fantastic use! I cannot wait to see what you come up with c:
Also, seeing as you're new, check out our "Newbie Care Package" thread for a sweet-ass introduction to Iwaku and some sweet freebies.

Also, here are some helpful links ^^
Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

I look forward to seeing you around, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
♥♥​
Thanks muchly for the welcomes! I'll definitely go check out that care package /OUO/ who needs sleep anyways 8D //flops

Reactions: Ali
Welcome to Iwaku! Feel free to ask me any questions!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Alyxsandre
@Sen
thanks! I'll be sure to if I need any questions answered >V<//

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku!
It makes me happy when I see new members who are so excited about the site that they invite new people with them.
If you're like a lot of our other recent arrivals, I think that you will really enjoy the Testing Area where you can try out bbcode shinies (and peek at what shiny things other people are testing out too).

You can find the staff here easily with our bright red names if you need anything. I hope you like it here~

• Bucket of Rainbows
@Kitti
I'm sure I will! The coding looks heavenly so far, and it generally seems like a very friendly environment! I may have found a new home!
x33

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Hello! Welcome to Iwaku. I look forward to seeing you around the site. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Hi Nia! :D Welcome to the site!

That's a cool avatar. O_O I like that.

FIRST THINGS FIRST.

COOKIES >D ALLL DA COOKIES!!!!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

*clears throat*

Now that, that is out of my system.

Hello Dragnia! I am Touch of Insanity or Insanity for short. I hope you find all the wonderful rp things. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to PM me! Or if you want it to Rain more cookies >>. You can also find me hanging around our chatrooms.

@Fancy Turtle
Thank you for the warm welcomes v3v/ I look forward to wandering around the site!

@Diana
And thanks! He's actually one of my characters (I drew it mahself //shot) v3v Poor baby's neglected tho /;V;/

@Touch of Insanity
there are chatrooms GASP
I'll have to check them out oUo7
(and yis all the cookies >V>/ I want some now OTL )

Welcome!

And how long is too long? I have a feeling a lot of us might fall into that category XD

@- Falcon -
Hello! v3v/
Oh man X'D At this point, it has to be some... Oh goodness, 11 years now? Gosh, I haven't done the math officially xD I always say 8+ years, but actually counting...

I feel old xD

Oh yeah some of us have been doing this way too long XD

He's actually one of my characters (I drew it mahself //shot)

Wait, what? You drew it yourself! Duuude, that's awesome! If you want, you can post more of your art over at Showcasing. I'd love to see more of your stuff! You could also put up a shop over at Media Shops and Requests if that's more your kind of thing :3

Oh, and welcome to Iwaku! I'm FieryCold btw, but feel free to call me Ricey. If you need any help navigating your way around the site or fiddling with bbcodes (I happen to love bbcodes), just shoot me a message! :D

Reactions: Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.