Gymnopedia

• Thread starter Yamineko123and4
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before she knew it her alarm went off. She turned off the music and stopped her alarm. She looked at the flyer again and smiled, "This should be fun." she whispered to herself then started to pack up the studio and when to shower and change into something more casual. Once she had finish she noticed she was running a little late. She quickly grabbed her things and made her way to the club. She was happy it was so close.

When she gets there, Enai is nowhere to be seen. There are people gathered around a stage in chairs and on couches.

Marcy walked in and sat in the nearest empty seat she could find and waited. She didn't know why but she was very nervous. She slumped in the well worn couch and politely greeted the other spectators.

Someone from the band who was supposed to be playing walks onto the stage "Hey, guys. Sorry for the delay. Enai just got here. He had to pick up some stuff and got held up by traffic. Without further delay, your favorite band "Fish The Whale" is here!"
(I used the name of a local band in my city)

(XD Sweet what kind of music o they play?)

Marcy perked up in her slumping seat and cheered with the audience as she watched the members go to their places. She saw Enai and her smile widened.

(I dunno. My brother told me of them. I think rock)
Enai walks onto stage with his bass and another guy sits at the drums. The guy who first came on stage picks up a guitar. Enai walks up to the mic. "Whats up, guys?"

Marcy cheered with the crowd. She was excited to see him perform. It was a little weird being on the opposite of the performance, but it was nice to carefree for once.

He adjusts the mic "You need to start adjusting this when you are done, Dante." He says, regarding the guitar player. "You are too short" He gets set up. "Uhh.. What now?"
Dante: "Misery?"
Enai shrugs "Sure. Get Brian up here" A fourth guy stumbles onto stage with a guitar.

Marcy's eyes were fixated on Enai. And chills went up her spine as the performance continued. She swayed with the music watched the crowd around the stage cheer and dance.

After the song ends, Enai looks at the others "Man, I'm... fuckin hungry"
D: "You didn't eat on the way here?"
"I was focused on getting the replacement string and getting back in time." He clears his throat "I'm going to find a snack. Take the bass, Dante" He passes it to him and jumps off stage in search of a vending machine.

Marcy went to the bar to grab a drink. She spotted Enai and waved at him, "Hey there." she said smiling.

He smiles when he sees her "hey. Glad you could make it."

"Yeah, thanks for inviting me. You guy's sound great." She said glowing with excitement.

He smiles a bit "thanks. Im glad you like the show"

Marcy smiled, "You looked like you were in a hurry so, I won't hold you up."

He leans against a wall and shrugs "I have until the end of the song." He scans the crowd, seemingly looking for someone. He is interrupted by watching an amusing fight between the club's security and a patron who was clearly dissatisfied. The fight was pretty quick. The small man didn't stand a chance against the big security guy.

(it is too early for me to remember the concept of detail :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
((hi hi could you add a bit more plz))

After a bit, he heads back to the stage. After a few hours of rock songs, most of the band leaves, with only him and a girl who did violin parts for some songs were left. Enai picks up an acoustic guitar that Brian left behind. They play one last song before the girl leaves.

Marcy watch the performance from the bar as she sipped her cocktail. Her eyes started to water as the song progressed. She quickly wiped her tears away as they came. This song brought up old emotions from Their relationship.

He walks over after the song and sits down. "Hey. How'd you like the songs?"

Status
Not open for further replies.