Gymnopedia

• Thread starter Yamineko123and4
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcy had followed the music to a room in the basement where she quietly watched the musician.

He sighs and picks up the stand and sheets and starts his song again. "I have to get this right."

Marcy smiled at the realization that it was the man from earlier. She opened the door a little wider to sneak in but the door squeaked horribly.

He gets startled and he drops his bow and spins around "Sorry... I thought everyone had left..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." She said going over to pick up his bow.

He bows his head "i apologize for disrupting you"

"No it's fine. I needed the distraction." She said as she headed his bow to him, "So, are you going to tell me your name now?" she asked looking at him. Up close her looking more like 'Him.'

After a brief pause, he walks towards his music stand to gather his things "Enai Yoritomo"

"Nice to meet you Enai. I'm Marcy." she said with a gentle smile. Enai was opposite to Eiichi but it was nice that someone resembled him in the world. What a coincidence that he would be so close to her.

He nods and regards a music sheet coldly. It was folded many times over and he places the song on the stand. "I will play this once again" he puts the violin to his chin and presses a button on the portable speaker. A recorded piano melody plays from it and he plays his violin to it

Marcy watched him mesmerized. And slowly began to dance. She knew the song well from her childhood. She danced cheerful and carefree. Her boss stumbled onto their collaboration then after taking note moved on to his office to rewrite a select of the ballet.

He slowly grows more comfortable playing in front of her. When he finishes he offers her a bow with a smile

She clapped smiled, "That was wonderfully delightful." she complimented, "Don't be so nervous around me though."

"I can help you become sociable." she said smiling and giggled, "Believe i or not, at one time I was very shy and quiet."

"I dont need to be. Ive been doing fine on my own. And I do have friends." He checks his watch and looks at the bass guitar in the corner of the room in the case 'Friends that i need to meet up with soon'

"Oh...I won't hold you then. I have to get back to practice. It was nice meeting you Enai" she said then left.

"Wait!" He jogs after her and holds out a flyer. "Meet me here later" He goes back to gather his things. The flyer is for a lounge type place nearby.

She looked over the flyer as she walked back to her studio space. She set her alarm to thirty minutes before the time and went back to practice.

///////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited by a moderator:
Enai grabs his bass and heads to the lounge to meet his friends. They all walk to the back area.

Status
Not open for further replies.