Gwazi: Shitposter Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just murdered this thread.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
On an unrelated (yet still shitposting) note:

I've found and reclaimed my original avatar. I've been looking for this pic for ages!

batmanbegins_400x400.png

More back on track:

0b3.jpg

On an unrelated (yet still shitposting) note:

I've found and reclaimed my original avatar. I've been looking for this pic for ages!

batmanbegins_400x400.png

More back on track:

0b3.jpg
It's just IRONIC shit posting.

>mrw Bomb begins his reign of alert terror

0e692f71a79a45237177089bcddd4205.jpg

M-M-My alerts, my poor alerts... What god has forsaken me to have me sentenced to this? ;;

Reactions: Bomb
I have no association with this man or these people. ;)

As Staff Member and Murder Leader I'm blaming you, @Atomyk and @Sav for this. :P

Don't look at me... I'm innocent. :3
I ain't no staff or Murder head.

Gwazi, you don't even know what you're talking about. I mean, you can't even tag the right Sav aka Hospes. : |

How come if it's not Gwazi making the shit posts, it's someone making a shit post about Gwazi? D: YOU'RE A BAD INFLUENCE GWAZI!

#BanGwazi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
How come if it's not Gwazi making the shit posts, it's someone making a shit post about Gwazi? D: YOU'RE A BAD INFLUENCE GWAZI!

#BanGwazi
You can't ban that which does not make serious posts.

Reactions: Bomb
Gwazi, you don't even know what you're talking about. I mean, you can't even tag the right Sav aka Hospes. : |
... Oops. :/

#BanGwazi
How do you know that Razillin isn't influencing me?

He's been here longer.

Also hey Gwaz ya feel like maybe adding one more to your post count and making it an IC post for WBttG?

That would be cool of you. :P
And Kaga whips in with the subtle "Post you little shit" comment.

A Kaga classic.

... Oops. :/

How do you know that Razillin isn't influencing me?

He's been here longer.
cause I knew him before I knew you D: When Raz shit posted before, it was always about racks, and now he's doing you! YOU'VE CHANGED RAZ! ]:

Reactions: Razilin
cause I knew him before I knew you D: When Raz shit posted before, it was always about racks, and now he's doing you! YOU'VE CHANGED RAZ! ]:
That's just a shitposter adapting to the times. You can't blame me for that anymore than you can blame site updates.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.