Gwazi: Shitposter Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Razilin

Original poster
Yet another @Gwazi Magnum thread. About the poor sod.

I was trolling around the Notable Members tab and realized that our favorite (debatable), prolific (not debatable), and ubiquitous (also not debatable) shitposter (definitely not debatable) has 16,873 posts.

Sixteen thousand eight hundred seventy three. Posts.

SIXTEEN THOUSAND. EIGHT HUNDRED. SEVENTY THREE.

Goddamit, Gwazi!

People of Iwaku, I remind you:

63483016.jpg

VKdEqTY.png

zsLDm8j.jpg

GWEoU4C.jpg

images

...wait, that last one's wrong.

I honesty wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of that came from actual roleplaying, not shitposting.

Don't the Murder Games people usually post like over-caffeinated squirrels?

I honesty wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of that came from actual roleplaying, not shitposting.

He's the only member of Murder on the post list.

But yes, we do post a lot.

Reactions: Razilin

In conclusion!

Gwazi shitposts more than he Murders.

@Gwazi Magnum , this does not bode well for you in the court of law.....

Uhm... doesn't this thread count as s**t-posting? o.O

You're only 4k posts behind me @Razilin :P

And that's not even taking to account whatever posts you had on your old account.

Yes and No.

Yes Murder Games posts like over-caffeinated squirrels (especially in Space Jam... Those god damn basketball games!).
And yes I've been fairly active in a few of them.

But I've also ended up dropping out of just as many as I joined. Because occasionally my whole "Real Life shows up. Vanish for Iwaku for over a week" deal happens, and that happening in the middle of a Murder Game? One has no chance of catching up afterwards. :P

That and I may tend to get more motivated to post when I'm playing Gilgamesh... I've grown quite attached to him.

A shit ton of you guys flood the positive ratings list though.

*Stares at @Verite @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Minerva @Thuro 116 Pendragon @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @A Tiny Fool @Poe Dameron @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @DapperDogman @Mari and also myself*

THAT'S A LOT OF NAMES!!!

Also hey Gwaz ya feel like maybe adding one more to your post count and making it an IC post for WBttG?

That would be cool of you. :P

• Nice Execution!

And that's not even taking to account whatever posts you had on your old account.

Yes and No.

Yes Murder Games posts like over-caffeinated squirrels (especially in Space Jam... Those god damn basketball games!).

But I've also ended up dropping out of just as many as I joined. Because occasionally my whole "Real Life shows up. Vanish for Iwaku for over a week" deal happens, and that happening in the middle of a Murder Game? One has no chance of catching up afterwards. :P

That and I may tend to get more motivated to post when I'm playing Gilgamesh... I've grown quite attached to him.

*Stares at @Verite @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Minerva @Thuro 116 Pendragon @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @A Tiny Fool @Poe Dameron @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @DapperDogman @Mari and also myself*

THAT'S A LOT OF NAMES!!!

Lies

Yes and No.

THAT'S A LOT OF NAMES!!!

Don't drag us into your shit, Gwazi. :P​

Yes and No.

THAT'S A LOT OF NAMES!!!

d60.jpg

I am gladly looking forward to the group reset so I can escape back to my life of anonymity.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

Yes and No.

THAT'S A LOT OF NAMES!!!
*cracks knuckles* let us begin my like fest

Status
Not open for further replies.