Gwazi Posts A Lot In General

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Razilin
I6Un2Xq.jpg

Say's the man who fights clowns in his underwear.

Note I was raised in a very "Feelings are everything! If something's not nice don't say it!" type of family. So I've grown up around people who I can never get an honest opinion out of.
Though, this goes beyond the family actually. Most people I've met have followed the same ideals, hell the friends I made in High School are a rare exception to that norm.
I kinda grew up in a family like that. Which is why with my inlaws it was different and a hard adjustment. ^_^' Greenie had to join the 'real world' in a harsh way lol.

I kinda grew up in a family like that. Which is why with my inlaws it was different and a hard adjustment. ^_^' Greenie had to join the 'real world' in a harsh way lol.
I'd be relieved as hell if my future in-laws turn out to be blunt/honest folk. Granted, there's more that's needed to get along but it'd be useful to at least know what their actual thoughts about me are. XD

Last edited:
I'd be relieved as hell if my future in-laws turn out to be blunt/honest folk. Granted, there's more than needed to get along but it'd be useful to at least know what they're actual thoughts about me are. XD
Hmm I dunno lol. I guess in some way it's good, but in other ways hm... when there's a constant wave of negativity then things can get really somber?

Lol. Anyway I have totally digressed so my apologies ^_^

Hmm I dunno lol. I guess in some way it's good, but in other ways hm... when there's a constant wave of negativity then things can get really somber?
That becomes a separate characteristic called being a douche. :P
Bluntness and Honesty in itself isn't bad.
Lol. Anyway I have totally digressed so my apologies ^_^
You derailed my thread! >:C
About me, derailing the site.
With how I derail shit.

Whoa... So Meta.

You derailed my thread! >:C
About me, derailing the site.
With how I derail shit.

Whoa... So Meta.
I know right? I'm almost proud of myself.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I'm just glad this isn't another stupid topic about politics/religion/social justice. >:[ Cause that shit is legit starting to piss me off.

I know right? I'm almost proud of myself.
You should be proud, cause I'm giving you this.

badge4.pl

And now that this badge exists...

@Grothnor @Razilin you two also get one!
I'm just glad this isn't another stupid topic about politics/religion/social justice. >:[ Cause that shit is legit starting to piss me off.
We need a Muslim Woman as American Monarch because of Shira Obama-Patriarchy!

Stop messing up my thread! >:C

Qf3x4p.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Kagayours
Reactions: Grothnor
Is that... a challenge?
Only the staffers that have to cleanup the mess will suffer. 8D I BLOCK THREADS LIKE A BOSS!

So Greenie, Grothnor and Razilin gets a shitposting badge?

I need to step up my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.