Gwazi is starting to break Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the cool kids are the ones like me whose name will remain the same longer than Stongehenge was some prehistoric Druid metal concert festival venue.

Gwazi is always going to be Gwazi, no matter how many times he The Things his name into some new and Wilfred Brimley like form to disguise his true nature.

Shame. I wanted to see Gwazi break Iwaku for good, not just start and never finish. :[

I'll likely change it back tomorrow, or later today if I don't get an understanding of what this 'browser breaking' stuff is.
Because I'm guessing this breaking is just what's shown in the screenshots... Otherwise someone would have yelled at me about it long ago. XD
Gwazi.
You need to accept what you're doing.
Accept whoever you are.
And keep it that way.
Like Razilin-sensei.

Deities like us need to set a standard.
I AM!

But Deities are always getting re-translated. I can't help it if I'm changing as a result.
I remember when Gwazi changed his name to Magic Magnum.

I then associated him with Magic Mike.

Been laughing ever since.
A friend comparing me to Magic Mike in an MMO is actually how the name "Magic Magnum" was born. :P

I'll likely change it back tomorrow, or later today if I don't get an understanding of what this 'browser breaking' stuff is.

I'm guessing it's like the time Kim Kardashisn made a big push to "break the internet" because her sex tape infamy was drying up faster than I was after looking it up, so she had that picture of her naked backside make the rounds and promptly find itself printed off and taped over coffee makers across the world because it's goddamn hilarious.

In short, an outrageous claim ended up wimpering out of relevancy faster than a muffled fart.

• Useful
Reactions: Ser K+
I'm guessing it's like the time Kim Kardashisn made a big push to "break the internet" because her sex tape infamy was drying up faster than I was after looking it up, so she had that picture of her naked backside make the rounds and promptly find itself printed off and taped over coffee makers across the world because it's goddamn hilarious.

In short, an outrageous claim ended up wimpering out of relevancy faster than a muffled fart.
That's not the kind of break the Internet I mean though.

The heads up specifically mentioned:
significant rendering issues on some browsers
Which is a technical break, not a cultural one.

@Video: ... Disgusting... :/

I've solution is simple.

We kill the Gwazi.
3TaZU7H.jpg

AND THEY'RE BROTHER AND SISTER!

• Useful
Reactions: Dervish
There I fixed it you dirty bastards! >:c

Honestly though I don't see it lasting longer than a few hours...
I just wanted to yell at someone to pay for my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.