Guys, I've got these wierd set of E-mails

I did. I tried to translate this into Italian not Latin but nonetheless, I don't know how it could help us.

Random bits that may or may not help:

Alchemy as the great work is a matter of internal transformation. If I remember correctly, a great part of this is working one's way up the Tree of Life.

Regarding the number 8, Hod is the eighth segment of the Tree of Life.

Liber AL vel Legis is the actual title of the Book of Law before translation. Meanwhile, Ordo Templi Orientis is a capitalized Thelemic order that could be of importance, though this is unclear.

The Tempter in the Garden may refer to a serpent but could also refer to Lilith.

I honestly don't know if any of this will help, but hopefully it will spark stuff in others' minds that will.

GOT IT!

"There is always Another King. Stay tuned for my upcoming parody work. Tell me when you're ready. - Paorou-sama"

Magnum Opus is the key.

GOT IT!

"There is always Another King. Stay tuned for my upcoming parody work. Tell me when you're ready. - Paorou-sama"

Magnum Opus is the key.

How did you get it? O.O

It took a while to piece it together. All I was really missing was the key, since everyone else had figured out the rest of it. So the hint for the key is "their great work is the key". And we were also told to speak as romans do and capitalize. "Magnum opus" is usually capitalized as I have it and is latin for "great work", so I just had to do it as "Magnum Opus" and that was it. Enter in the rest of the information Larerani had for the decryption where it goes, put Magnum Opus in as key, and you should get what I got. Sorry, bit sleepy and this might not make sense.

That is pretty cool. I want more riddles! XD

...... Paorou, who the heck sent you this?

I want more~~ ! This was soooo much fun~! ^^

I made this. <_>

Larerani and Revision, good job. Actually, everyone did a good job.

There'll be more. Just keep your eyes peeled.

MAN!! I haven't done an ARG in forever~! Keep them coming, ME WANT MOAR!!!