Guyliner

Guyliner?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Voted OK because I don't have any hatred of it, and people are free to dress how they want*

*Also voted it sucks because I tend to prefer everyone's natural looks*

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I like my men in normal pants, not skinny jeans, callused hands, and without an smudge of makeup on their face. Real men don't need makeup!

KMB0g2f.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Kooriryu
I like my men in normal pants, not skinny jeans, callused hands, and without an smudge of makeup on their face. Real men don't need makeup!
"Real" men are men that aren't secretly aliens and/or androids

Pretty sure eyeliner has nothing to do with being "real" or not

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Isho13 and Kooriryu
This thread is going places.

302048_2575911878722_180750101_n.jpg

He's pretty damn hot without it.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
And a cat because..why not? xD
criss-angel-cat-shoulder.jpg

Nikki-Sixx-2009.jpg

Didn't Elvis wear eyeliner sometimes?

"Real" men are men that aren't secretly aliens and/or androids

Pretty sure eyeliner has nothing to do with being "real" or not
Ofcourse it does, only Metrosexuals and goths wear guyliner.

@Fauna
Don't rise to Dargos bait. This is how he gets his jollies off. I have been trying to train him, but he keeps getting it all over the fancy new carpet.

And people will always say illadviced things to make a statement regarding their tastes in something. It is just the nature of things. There is no battle here you can gain anything from. It is better let it lie.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kooriryu
@Hellis
But I wasn't replying to Darog... D: Unless you're advising me not to reply to his newest comment, which I was already not going to do haha. But I appreciate it. I understand the psyche of the internet troll.

@Hellis
But I wasn't replying to Darog... D: Unless you're advising me not to reply to his newest comment, which I was already not going to do haha. But I appreciate it. I understand the psyche of the internet troll.
You do not understand the Darog. He his a different, cunning beast. He is....

From wales....

*Shudder*

ON TOPIC:

My ex looked amazeballs in guyliner. Then again, he was the prettiest guy I ever met.

• Love
It was his anniversary present. XD
Did you find it online or at a store? Because I legitimately want to get one for myself. XD

Did you find it online or at a store? Because I legitimately want to get one for myself. XD
It was at a story. Can't remember if it was Hot Topic or Spencer's. One of the two.

• Thank You
HAHA ARE WE TALKIN' 'BOUT SHIRTS NOW?

Fucking hell...

So, a question somewhat related to the actual topic. Would eyeliner help with glare the way it does when athletes use tape or grease paint under their eyes? Would it help if both were used?

Status
Not open for further replies.