Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
DON'T ASK WHY, JUST ENJOY IT.

POST PICTURES TOO, YES.

THIS MAN.
THIS SONG
THIS ALBUM
HNNNNNNNNGGGG

Can I have 'PUT THIS GUYLINER ON THIS INSTANT' minus the 'fuck me right now' part because that is how I feel about the situation

<_< I would not date a guy who wears more make then me, js. /does not wear make up

MANLY MEN 4DAYS!

I would probably look hot as fuck in guyliner if I had any idea how to put it on without poking my eye out.

But I also have no desire to wear it. ┐(ツ)┌

I would puke out all the K-Pop men but K-Pop ain't my thing.

... It really depends. I don't like the emo or punk looks very much, and I prefer really subtle eyeliner on guys that just makes the colors of their eyes pop. Especially if their eyes are a very nice color.

Actually I really, really like long lashes on certain guys (not overly curled to look feminine, but long and sweeping and mmkyeah).

Reactions: Seba
Never trust a man who's better at make up than you are.

I read this as meaning "If a guy knows makeup better then me, he aint human". Just so you know Dervs.
This implies Dervish is the make-up master.

Can we go further up from here in interpretation-land?

EDIT: Wait, wait, I got this. Seeing his vote, I think we can now go with a MY GIFTS ARE A CURSE-plot.

Last edited:
I read this as meaning "If a guy knows makeup better then me, he aint human". Just so you know Dervs.

Were that the case, 99% of the human race is something else than I expected.

Aliens, maybe.

Were that the case, 99% of the human race is something else than I expected.

Aliens, maybe.
Ah well.

To qoute Obiwan Kenobi
1ba1b6de036b3daa75dc21e28a0b7cbe.gif

Guyliner?

It's so closeted its having trips into Narnia.

*Prepares flame shield*

Nope.

Reactions: Hope
As an Actor I pretty much have to wear Eyeliner/make-up in general for every show. If you don't the lighting will often make your skin look really weird. Same thing goes for T.V.

Other than that, nah not gonna wear eye-liner in public. A white shirt and pants is enough for me.

Huh, I don't actually know anymore. I liked it when I was still in highschool on guys. Pretty sure it would not suit my boyfriend though. I think it really depends on the style of the person and their physical figures. Some guys can pull it off, others just no.

Status
Not open for further replies.