1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Guyliner

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Jan 26, 2016.

?

Guyliner?

1. PUT THIS GUYLINER ON RIGHT NOW AND FUCK ME THIS INSTANT.

12.5%
  2. I WEAR IT AND I ROCK IT, BITCH.

5.0%
  3. Why yes, I do find that attractive.

25.0%
  4. Eh, it's okay. I can take it or leave it.

37.5%
  5. That's so gay.

5.0%
  6. I'm gay, and that's even too gay for me.

7.5%
  7. EYELINER SUCKS.

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DON'T ASK WHY, JUST ENJOY IT.

POST PICTURES TOO, YES.

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

THIS MAN.
    THIS SONG
    THIS ALBUM
    HNNNNNNNNGGGG

3. Can I have 'PUT THIS GUYLINER ON THIS INSTANT' minus the 'fuck me right now' part because that is how I feel about the situation

4. <_< I would not date a guy who wears more make then me, js. /does not wear make up

MANLY MEN 4DAYS!

5. I used to date alot of goths...

6. I would probably look hot as fuck in guyliner if I had any idea how to put it on without poking my eye out.

But I also have no desire to wear it. ┐(ツ)┌

7. I would puke out all the K-Pop men but K-Pop ain't my thing.

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  8. ... It really depends. I don't like the emo or punk looks very much, and I prefer really subtle eyeliner on guys that just makes the colors of their eyes pop. Especially if their eyes are a very nice color.

Actually I really, really like long lashes on certain guys (not overly curled to look feminine, but long and sweeping and mmkyeah).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Never trust a man who's better at make up than you are.

10. I read this as meaning "If a guy knows makeup better then me, he aint human". Just so you know Dervs.

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  11. This implies Dervish is the make-up master.

Can we go further up from here in interpretation-land?

EDIT: Wait, wait, I got this. Seeing his vote, I think we can now go with a MY GIFTS ARE A CURSE-plot.

#11 Kestrel, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  12. Were that the case, 99% of the human race is something else than I expected.

Aliens, maybe.

13. Ah well.

To qoute Obiwan Kenobi
    [​IMG]

14. Guyliner?

It's so closeted its having trips into Narnia.

*Prepares flame shield*

• Love Love x 1
    • Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  15. Why you got to do this man. Why?

16. Cus I'm like Dio from Jojo's.

17. Nope.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Nah.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  19. As an Actor I pretty much have to wear Eyeliner/make-up in general for every show. If you don't the lighting will often make your skin look really weird. Same thing goes for T.V.

Other than that, nah not gonna wear eye-liner in public. A white shirt and pants is enough for me.

20. Huh, I don't actually know anymore. I liked it when I was still in highschool on guys. Pretty sure it would not suit my boyfriend though. I think it really depends on the style of the person and their physical figures. Some guys can pull it off, others just no.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.