Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Mecha, Superhero, Anime, Adventure, Magical

It is the post disaster era two hundred and eighty years after the disastrous event known as the calamity war that ravaged man. Since then the human homeworld known as Earth has come into a sense of prosperity with multiple government groups, and operations running the Earth Sphere. Humanity has advanced towards a new era as Mars has been colonized and terraformed to fit well with human habitation. The majority of military operations has since been on the look out for radical terrorists fighting for their own ideologies while waging a political proxy war on the side various noble families vying for more strength to unite various groups under their own power. Mercenary groups have sprung up all over space causing large scale conflicts by the most powerful groups under the employ of various trade factions looking to assassinate people to gain an edge, or simply to send a message. Space itself is majorly controlled from the Mars Sphere, and companies like Teiwaz that hold major control of mobile workers, and funds. People born, or sent to space are seen as sub-human. Human debris. Many saviors have risen up and most of them forgotten due to either forced scale downs, or them being ineffective at preaching their message. However as a side effect of many of this many have been able to obtain mobile workers, and weapons as the trade control in outer space is poor at best. Out of the rubble however there seems to be forming a large scale resistance movement against the Earth Sphere lead by a strong willed young woman named Annabeth Macgommery. Though the future of the movement seems to hinge on her many are working towards making sure humans in space are not forgotten about.

Despite all of this happening however the colonies are also being repressed and seen as second rate citizens even by their own nations. Used as either expendable workers, or simply thought less of the groups who hold control of have taken to using the colonies as nothing more than cogs in their machines. Ones that can be easily replaced. The people on Earth have also grown tired of their government sick of it being run by noble families who have chosen to mostly remove true democracy. Though a few governments still handle that sort of government like Arbrau.

Tired and sick of the threats on them, their fellows on Earth, and other nations many groups have started to openly rebel like the Earth Liberation Allies (ELA) led by the famous Japanese Commander Kakzu Hoshigaki, and his right hand man Sho Kurasaki who, along with his elite squad of troops, have been waging a guerrilla war in China, Japan, and Mexico. Though they have been stretched to the limit and are nearly at the precipice of defeat they continue to fight on and Gjallarhorn has disregarded them as a further major threat only sending a token task force to put their remainders down. In space a more peaceful group has risen up demanding equal rights and is led by the former CEO of Brandenburg Banking Harold Brandenburg. They have largely been laughed off and have given away group due to a recent attack that has been led on the Gjallarhorn forces on the colonies themselves.

A group of super terrorists known as Stein has gone out of their way to destroy, and murder anyone under the hold of the Seven Stars creating massive friction and a martial law to be declared on the colonies. Recently a massive scrubbed raid has resulted in massive loss of life in colony 5 which resulted also in the death Governor Ray Pen. The death of Ray had also been compounded with some 35 deaths on Stein's side and an unconfirmed amount of soldiers from Gjallarhorn. Through this incident a mysterous individual contacted local resistance soldiers, and locals alike who were willing to stand up to Gjallarhorn and led them to a shocking draw against Gjallarhorn. This individual gave himself no name but released to the rebels, and defenders a group of mobile worker units and a small armory of weapons that were meant to be sent to another colony. Whoever this man is he is rallying whoever he can now for a secret meeting saying he has proposition to those who want to coutinue their fight against Gjallarhorn.

====
Rules:

1. All standard roleplay rules apply, power playing, meta gaming, and other such are all enforced.
2. No One liners. The basic post should be at least a paragraph and a half if possible. Sometimes really big posts are impossible yes but do try.
3. Characters are expected to be fairly fleshed out in the bio any secrets or what have you that you don't want to let go in the bio or character please send me a private message.
4. We're going to be starting off with low supplies, and very hindered support. Keep in mind the best we got to work with are a few mobile workers, and some guns. We will achieve our full power later in the roleplay.
5. Gundams may be considered later however keep in mind you will need to design, or play your character out in a way that makes them deserve a gundam class. Gundams are rare and powerful units. More over they require a special treatment to properly pilot.
6. Spies for Gjallarhorn IN this group will not be allowed because of how easy it would be simply destroy the group otherwise.
7. Most of the suits will remain in canon. As we progress I will introduce custom suits, and perhaps custom gundams.
====
Characters:

====
Npcs:

====
Name:

Nicknames:

Appearance: (Written or picture)

Personal Skills: (what makes you stand out around the group? Are you a good pilot, a good soldier, a media worker, or are you just all around a normal person?)

Equipment: (anything unique you may, or may not bring to the table)

Personality:

History:

====
(Optional: This part will be edited throughout the rp to keep track of what you have. You can find a full list of suits below the section of this page: Union New Model Mobile Worker)

Mobile Suit/Worker Section:

Suit Classification: (Name of the suit like the above linked Union Mobile Worker)

Suit Designation: (Personal name of the unit if chosen. Can have a nickname, or a simpy be called by it's normal name like Barbatos)

Suit Armorments: (Weapons)

===

Other: For anything I have missed

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad-22
I'll have a character up soonish

Alright cool. Just don't rush it out. Sloppy character sheets aren't anyone's friend.

Alright cool. Just don't rush it out. Sloppy character sheets aren't anyone's friend.

You don't know me.

Anyway, done with making dinner. Imma off to search for an image

...Ugh, I'm sorry to seem like such a flake but I'm having a hard time keeping up with my current RPs as is, I thought about it and I don't think it'd be good to add this one onto my schedule. Sorry to bail on you guys but I'll keep in touch with y'all in case another RP run by one of you guys pops up and I feel less overwhelmed.

Edit: Feel free to follow me/PM me in case you wanna add/invite me to future/potential RPs. Nomad was nice enough to do that with this RP. ^^;;

Name: Anton Volkov

Nicknames: The Wolf

Appearance:
Daryun.%28Arslan.Senki%29.full.1930917.jpg

Personal skills: A battle harden fighter in an mobile suit, an decent saboteur, and an skilled mercenary.

Equipment: A sniper rifle, a small set of explosives(C4 and grenades), two duel combat knives, and an silencer pistol.

Personality: Forged by the fires of open warfare, Anton Volkov is a fierce yet honorable man. Beneath the surface of the mercenary persona he has adopted since youth, is a wandering soul, searching for a greater meaning in his life. While ruthless in an fight, he has compassion for the less unfortunate such as orphans, having grown up in that matter. Yet Anton works hard to keep that aspect from getting in the way of his job but it can be a constant struggle sometimes.

When not in combat or on an contract, Anton Volkov prefers to relax and enjoy himself. In his opinion you only live once, might as well take full advantage of it whenever possible such as getting heartily drunk. He despises it when folks don't make an effort to keep their word. To him, trust isn't something to be taken for granted, nor loosely given but earned. Anton despises most governments, companies, insurgents, and Gjallarhorn whom according to his view waste away people's lives needlessly.

Still he worked for some of those same groups out of survival, much to his own private shame. Deep down, Volkov longs to fight for something worthy.

History: Born to a Russian family that immigrated to the Mars colonies, Anton at first had a decent enough childhood. That changed turning ten years old when a corrupted Gjallarhorn officer lead his small unit into Anton's village in search for local terrorists. Upon being ambushed by the same zealots, the officer had his troops recklessly assault the settlement, believing the whole community was responsible(not true).

Anton survived the massacre but watched helplessly as his parents were burned alive inside their own home. Following this, Anton Volkov wandered from settlement to settlement as an orphan, stealing food and money in order to survive. It wasn't long before a security company caught him at age twelve in an attempted robbery of their food supplies and "conscripted" the young Russian into their outfit.

Then he was subjected to surgery by the company men fitting his body with Alaya-Vijnana System to pilot mobile workers. Life as a conscript for the next several years was harsh yet he formed a close bond with the other boys who were in the same boat as he was. Turning sixteen, young Anton fought his first firefight against some bandits in an mobile worker, barely survived the encounter. With guidance from friends more experienced than him, he eventually developed talent for fighting and...killing. Later on a rival company ambushed one of their conveys, Anton lost many of his brothers that night due to the negligence of their boss.

Burying down his hatred, Anton waited for two long weeks before sneaking into the boss' quarters while he slept and slit his throat. Then he promptly flee, taking his remaining friends along with him. They stayed together for a time but eventually went their separate ways due to various reasons. Later on most of those survivors would end up joining Annabeth Macgommery's Revolution.

As for Anton Volkov himself, he chose the life of a private contractor, traveling across Mars and the other colonies in space. He came to own a STH-16 Shiden, after stealing it from a mobile suit factory. He keeps the suit hidden in storage back on Mars at a remote outpost with a trusted enigneer named Hana and her crew. Anton only uses the Mobile Suit on what he calls 'special occasions' away from the colonies to avoid unwanted attention. Other than that he works on foot or sometimes pilots any available mobile worker, that the groups he tend to work for can loan until the job is done.

Since then Anton has become known as the Wolf in the mercenary circles, due to his ruthlessness and cunning. In the present time Anton Volkov received a mysterious invite in one of the colonies, unaware that this will be more than the usual contract job.

====

Mobile Suit/Worker Section: STH-16 Shiden(Painted black and white)

Suit Classification: Mass Production General-Purpose Mobile Suit

Suit Designation: "Nevsky"

Suit Armorments: JEE-205 130mm Assault Rifle, Partizan

===

Themes:

Last edited:
@Nomad-22 Your character seems fine but the mobile section is bit screwed up. And I'm not sure how he fits in with the current colonial setting. Maybe adding in where he's keeping this suit of his since it can't be in the colonies themselves unless he's a gjallarhorn double. And adding in where he is currently in the colonies? Was he in the raid and got saved? Or did he get an invite from our mysterious friend.

Edited. Sorry about that Vance. If the Mobile Suit is still an issue I'll just remove it from the character sheet altogether.

It's alright it's on Mars so it shouldn't be an issue. Though it'd take some pre-planning to get it back to the colonies or Earth. I'll accept the character.

Reactions: Nomad-22
Lucky I have an idea. Naus should be up soon.

(Work in Progress will add more details to the bio, and add the rest later.)
Name: Hayden Christoph

Nicknames: Dark Law, Duke of Diamonds

Appearance:

Personal Skills: Computer Savvy, Advanced Level Hacking, Technological Savant, Marksmen

Equipment: A standard issue handgun, a cell phone modified to be able to bug, track, and 'hack' into nearby machines, a bullet proof vest, and a tan jacket with multiple hidden pockets.

Personality:

History:
Born on Earth, and raised in an orphanage young Hayden hardly had a life worth bragging about. Ever since he was young he was an social outcast, and a reject even among his peers. Very few of the kids in the orphanage showed notice to him and even fewer tried to regularly get him to open up. The orphanage had little in the ways of bullying however Hayden always felt like the other kids judged him and as such he stayed away from them even when it was unwarranted. The priest who made the orphanage sent him to school just like any other boy but his education was fairly standard for most of his life.

He would not be adopted in his life and would eventually just give up on the idea of having a real family that he could call his own. His early teenage years had him working around the orphanage and seeing what he could do to improve the condition of the place. He would also work paper routes, and volunteer at soup kitchens at the behest of the priest. However life would change around the time he entered high school. A man from Gjallarhorn would enter his school, and hold a contest there to promote Gjallarhorn's newest grants to education in a PR move. Very few expected people to see Hayden easily pass some of even the harder tests by sheer talent alone. Coding, and making very complex algorithms came naturally to the young lad. In doing such a fine job the man introduced him to some of Gjallarhorn's finest technological minds and he spent an internship learning from some of Gjallarhorn's most experienced workers. Despite this however Hayden would never be truly satisfied with how things were going for him. He hated being used as some tool by the government despite all they had done for him. He bided his time learning from everything he could get his hands on from factory books, to instruction manuals, to learning what programs worked within the Gjallarhorn mobile workers, and systems.

By the time he had chosen to leave Gjallarhorn he was one of their most gifted technicians. On the side however had other teachers, people on the black market who bought information sensitive to Gjallarhorn, and technological specs that would go for high prices. He would use funds gathered from these people to move from place to place never staying in one place for long. As far as his old self was concerned by the government he was missing, or living off the grid. He himself became known by some dark side internet sources as 'Darklaw' a hacker vigilante with the ability to crack Gjallarhorn's best codes and computers bringing dark secrets out. He himself even decided to take on a more verbal alias when he wasn't on the internet going by the name 'Duke of Diamonds'. He now spends most of his time taking down Gjallarhorn due to secrets he found out during his stay there making him sick of his former bosses. However sometimes he questions himself on why he does it. Does he do it because it's right? Does he do it because it's a challenge? Or is it a simple lack of anything left to devote his life to?

====
Mobile Suit/Worker Section:

Suit Classification:

Suit Designation:

Suit Armorments: (Weapons)

===

I hate being THAT guy. But I think I am going to bow out of this too. Not because I don't have the time, I absolutely do have the time. But no one plays a Gundam RP, to have mobile suits and a lack of customization. If you have watched the shows, most of the time, mobile suits and Gundams are customized for the users themselves. Its how I have always seen the property.

no one plays a Gundam RP, to have mobile suits and a lack of customization.
most of the time, mobile suits and Gundams are customized
The contradiction is so obvious it's ironic.

On a separate note I too will be removing my interest in this, I don't think my writing style will be compatible with the two who are committed to this, and if I did join I would just leave eventually and mess things up.

Best of luck to you all.

The contradiction is so obvious it's ironic.

Wasn't a contradiction. Point was even if he was just saying we have mobile suits, and that's what he wants. He should let us customize them to the user. Have the guns we want. Have the mobile suit the way we want them to be. I like a lot more freedom than that.

Well seeing as this is dead in the water now since everyone flat out left but Nomad I suppose I may as well come out and say I was planning on after recruiting General Sho to our forces we'd have full access to an assortment of modifications and I'd allow you all to pick your suit and even possibly add in a few more options to it. All the same nothing I can do about it now. The setting of the rp doesn't allow customization at the start which everyone should have known. Maybe the black market could've had it but it would've been really difficult to get it past Gjallarhorn who owns everything. You wanted personal options, and fancy shit then we should've went with Annabeth who would've had private contractors working for her from all around. Or Gjallarhorn with all of their advanced do-dads.

Well seeing as this is dead in the water now since everyone flat out left but Nomad I suppose I may as well come out and say I was planning on after recruiting General Sho to our forces we'd have full access to an assortment of modifications and I'd allow you all to pick your suit and even possibly add in a few more options to it. All the same nothing I can do about it now. The setting of the rp doesn't allow customization at the start which everyone should have known. Maybe the black market could've had it but it would've been really difficult to get it past Gjallarhorn who owns everything. You wanted personal options, and fancy shit then we should've went with Annabeth who would've had private contractors working for her from all around. Or Gjallarhorn with all of their advanced do-dads.

Even Thunderbolt had their suits custom to them. And they were flat out losing the war, and shit fucking fantastic poor

Look boss there's no need to get unpleasant with this matter. With the black guardians I wanted them to start off using basic stuff. Guns, and mobile workers just like the black knights in code geass had to work slowly through things not because they couldn't get things but because they didn't want to, nor do they need them at this time. The one who was supposed to give us the gear wanted to undermine Stein because they're too aggressive and in doing such things was creating bad sentiment towards the average citizen of the colonies. In turn by undermining stein they'd show they were against actions that hurt the colonies reputation while at the same time destroying, or stealing Gjallarhorn tech and building up their arsenal and squads. At one point I intended to send us to Earth after we gained a reputation and then the rest of the roleplay would progress from there as we would've gotten stronger, and stronger and more militaristic with our designs.

If the NPC in charge wanted to he could've simply chosen to aid Stein supply them mobile workers, and slowly cause them to turn the tide which would've left a big gap for Annabeth to come in and size her own chances with Gjallarhorn looking like bafoons. But he doesn't want Annabeth in power, he doesn't want the colonies to be seen as some sort of hostile thug filled ghetto. By slandering stein, eroding Gjallarhorn's control, and gaining allies he would've eventually be in a position to actually openly oppose The Seven Stars and force more governments to accept democracy or face the judgement of the people. Why he wants to do this, how he's in a spot to do this, and more along those lines would have been revealed. As it stands I intend to restart this roleplay, I've already re-done the interest check, and I don't wish to say anything more on the matter. You have chosen not to participate in this roleplay due to the setting and that's all up to you. It's nothing you'd have enjoyed by your own words and that's all fine. I just disappointed that we could've avoided this earlier in the previous interest checl.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Status
Not open for further replies.