Gun/Survival/Team Arena/ RP? Anyone Interested?

Are you interested

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. But....

• Maybe. But...

• No. Unless

• No.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroKiyoshi

Neko Smasher of Iwaku's Walls
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
Online Availability
Florida Time: 5:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Anime, Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Action/Adventure, and Dark. Sometimes I like to do Edgy things, but it has to be played out right to work for me.
I was thinking of doing an RP using only guns fighting for our lives in an Arena as guilds. I would like to know who is interested. We can discuss plot and all of that here I just want to see who is interested and everyones questions on it. It could be sequeled after we finish. So yeah lets talk about it here. Just asking because one of my older RPs is reaching its end in the plot and I like to keep more than one RP at a time so If im waiting on one I can jump to the other.

You enter a guild for the games. Your character gets to specialize in one weapon. They will also get a guardian bird that can grant special defensive skills. You will decide that. The maps are never the same i'll post pics of the new terrain so you can get an image of it in your mind. You may create your own gun guild with characters you have created or with your RP friends. The intro is a bit long and it takes place in the future after a nuclear war so your weapons can be normal today weapons or advanced technology. In certain games one of your characters can use a mech. Also remember if your "death" is just a life chip that let's you experience the pain of death and overall experience of it. The chip works like a health bar showing how much of your lifespan is remaining. If your chip is damaged you will lose a percentage of your memory equivalent to the percentage the chip has been damaged when you are revived. That is all for now. The RP is called Gun Guilds. It is located in Jump - ins

Gun Guilds OOC https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/gun-guilds-ooc.59551/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.