Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Romance, GOT
Humanity has merged with the technology they created. Years and years after the creation of full dive technology and the acceptance of "ghosts" which are online imprints of the minds of deceased players who died in real life while playing a game. The world outside, the real world, is now known as the half life. Only those too poor or too scared to partake in the online worlds remain in the half life. Farmers, caretakers, low and middle class workers... Everyone else earns their living in their choice of game, online. One such game is Gun Meister Online...

You are one of the lucky few who obtained an invitation via PM or Pod Mail to join Gun Meister Online. It's not a new game, but only those invited by someone already online can join, and even THOSE invites are filtered by the administration of the game. Identification checks, backgrounds, social security checks, monetized deposits and assurances, as well as a permanent imprinted character once approved.

You made it however. One of the lucky few. Gun Meister. The only game in which the currency in game translates 1 to 1 with the currency in real life. One credit for one United States Dollar. The only game in which your first character is your last. The only game where you can pick up a gun, shoot another player, and get paid for it in real money and not get punished.

The character creation screen loads in front of you, pulsing a dazzling array of colors as they coalesce into a picture of a laboratory full of vertical cloning chambers half glazed with sheets of ice and obscured by fog.

Are you ready to make your character? Are you ready to begin your journey?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!

I'm planning on creating a legends story based on the Noah Barnett novel: Gun Meister Online. You can be a Meister, or you can be a gun! Please PM me if you want to know more, or ask here! If you've already read the book then great! You probably loved the story and already know most of the rules! Just write out your character and PM it to me for confirmation!

If you don't know much about the story, I'll explain a little more below.

Gun Meister Online is a full dive VR MMO. The world is futuristic and full of chrome buildings, giant tv screens and billboards, huge arenas, lavish player owned houses, fast cars, and flying vehicles for the massively successful!

At the very center of the main city is the arena, where every player goes to start a match... Matches consist of player versus player missions where the objective is to stay alive, and eliminate the other team! You can have up to three matches a day, and each match will earn you REAL LIFE MONEY.

The match options are Team Death Match, Death Match, and a new option. Insurgent... (Not recommended for new players) Players also have the option to join high payout "Ranked Matches" that are random.

Come create your character, but be warned. Once you create your character, there is no going back. You cannot change their stats or modify their physical appearance in any way.

Reactions: SimsD
PM me with your character sheet. You'll find the format below:

Character name:
Ethnicity: (white, hispanic, black, etc.)
Desired attribute points ( you have 8 to distribute)

Strength: 1 - 5 (determines what armor you can wear as well as how many weapons you can carry at any given time)
Agility: 1 - 5 (determines movement speed)
Endurance: 1 - 5 (Determines how many matches you can compete in during a standard day, as well as how long you can endure in a match without slowing down)

Bio:

At first I thought this was based on the SAO anime arc GGO, but seems not. Is the game world exclusively within the city, and pvp only in arena? Or are there like outskirts/wilds in the MMO? Still seems like a cool idea tho ^^

Reactions: Lylith
Technically the game is worldwide, but the majority of gameplay is within the city.

Matches teleport players to randomly selected historical sites. France, Germany, Italy, Sicily, the United States... Millions of locations to choose from so that players never get a repeat engagement experience. However, the overlying theme is post apocalyptic. That means no matter where you go, the theme will be old, decrepid, destroyed buildings with no signs of life and LOTS of signs of war and looting.

Get ready for a wild ride! =]

Character name: Mosiah Cloud
Ethnicity: white

Meister
Strength: 2
Agility: 2
Endurance: 4

Bio: Mosiah was born in a small town in up-state New York, USA. When he graduated from Nursing School he decided to move to the big city, New York City, in order to work in one of the many hospitals there. He was able to secure a job on an Orthopedic unit in a Brookdale Hospital located in Brooklyn. Every day he comes home from work to his apartment drained from dealing with needy patients. One day a friend recommended Gun Gale Online to him in order to release some stress. Using some of his savings he bought a full dive system and the game. Mosiah is looking forward to being able to cut loose and enjoy himself.

Approved!

Can't wait to start the RP with you! =]

Character name: Kane
Ethnicity: (white, hispanic, black, etc.) Hispanic

Strength: 2
Agility: 3
Endurance: 3

Weapon: mp443

Last edited:
Nice!

If you know someone you want to roleplay as your weapon, please let me know!

In the meantime please roll a D20 five times! =]

You can post your results below

Last edited:
1 - 15
2 - 16
3- 15
4- 1
5- 4

Perfect!

When you make your character, if you want to go through character creation and include your weapon selection, your pistol options will be as follows;

Bf4_p226.png
4m614u2.png

P226 - 9mm cartridge with a 15 round standard magazine
FEMALE

Bf4_mp443_grach.png
QNQTzMZ.png

MP443 - 9mm Cartridge with a 17 round standard magazine
FEMALE

Unica6_fancy.png
s8j7wR5.jpg

The Taurus 454 - Fires .454 Casull rounds from a standard six round cylinder
MALE

GO4MccF.png
ZSm2N9j.png

Lightsaber - Melee weapon

FEMALE
Make your choice and update your bio accordingly. I'll answer any questions you may have.
PS: Images are just references for the alternate form of your weapon. You can make your weapon look like whatever you like, but their gender cannot change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurogane86
Perfect!

When you make your character, if you want to go through character creation and include your weapon selection, your pistol options will be as follows;

Bf4_p226.png
4m614u2.png

P226 - 9mm cartridge with a 15 round standard magazine
FEMALE

Bf4_mp443_grach.png
QNQTzMZ.png

MP443 - 9mm Cartridge with a 17 round standard magazine
FEMALE

Unica6_fancy.png
s8j7wR5.jpg

The Taurus 454 - Fires .454 Casull rounds from a standard six round cylinder
MALE

GO4MccF.png
ZSm2N9j.png

Lightsaber - Melee weapon

FEMALE
Make your choice and update your bio accordingly. I'll answer any questions you may have.
PS: Images are just references for the alternate form of your weapon. You can make your weapon look like whatever you like, but their gender cannot change.

How do we determine the strength of the weapons? Usually revolvers are stronger than any 9 mm but im not sure where lightsaber stands.

Strength in this game is somewhat abstract. In the RP I want to leave MOST things up to dice rolls, but I'm going to give each weapon a minimum / maximum.

For example; You attack someone saying you want to aim down the sights. They're ten yards away and they aren't moving since they're lying in wait. They seem to be trying to ambush you or another player but they don't realize you already have your sights on them... You steady your aim and pull the trigger. "BLAM"!

Since they're unaware, not moving, and you aimed down the sights. Depending on what you aim for, you probably just killed them. Heads are smaller targets though, so center of mass is the best shot... (Pun intended) Depending on the situation, I'm either going to say HIT or MISS. If you hit, I'll want to roll a D20 with a minimum and maximum damage amount. Honestly, unless they're wearing armor, two shots for pistols is a kill unless you aim for their heads and manage to hit.

Whether I allow a hit or not is ENTIRELY based on the situation, the skill of your writing and planning. If you write a two paragraph post, that's fine. I encourage more, but the more detail you include in your post, the easier it will be for me to know exactly what you're doing and how to have the NPC react... Or simply how they die. xD

In this RP, you're the HERO! I don't want you to just waste the competition without a little bit of a struggle, so don't expect to hit every time. Especially not with a pistol and as a new player. But the better you RP your character, the better your chances of surviving!

Later on when your character unlocks SMG's and rifles and shotguns, I'll let each infividual know what their weapons stats are. For now, most pistols are the same. However. Center mass shots with the revolvers and larger caliber pistols, yes. They'll usually be a one hit kill unless I just roll really badly on the damage.

SO. Long story short, do your best to RP your reactions and thoughts and depict your surroundings! Have fun and make up things! I'm giving writers freedom to make up details and have fun! If there's a crumbly wall behind your target and you have a grenade and you can't get a shot at your target... If you explain that you're trying to just blast the weak wall and make it fall on your target, I'll totally allow that! =]

Sims, your rolls were ( 15 + 19 + 14 + 12 + 20 )

Bf4_cz75.png

CZ - 75 - Fires a .40 cartridge from an 11 round magazine

Deserteagle_fancy.png

Desert Eagle - Fires .44 magnum rounds from a 7 round magazine

Bf4_glock18.png

G18 - Fires 9mm cartriges from a 19 round magazine.

Bf4_mp412rex.png

M412 - Fires .357 magnum rounds from a 6 round cylinder

pmx-smg-4.png

Beretta PMX - Fires 9mm rounds from a 30 round magazine

Oh yes! Loved this book! Now, as I recall, stats also influenced what kind of gun you were best with, right? Someone with high str could operate an lmg more effectively, I believe.

Oh yes! Loved this book! Now, as I recall, stats also influenced what kind of gun you were best with, right? Someone with high str could operate an lmg more effectively, I believe.

Definitely! That's something each character would have to RP a little bit on their own. Of course you could use a bipod, but at the same time you STILL have to lug it around xD

I'm hoping we can find some writers who really want to jump in and have a go at this. As soon as I get one more we should be able to launch it and start shooting up the digital world! =3

Just reread the first chapter. Strength is used to manage recoil, making it popular with LMG operators and snipers.

Cade
Katya

Character name: Norman Cade
Ethnicity: Mostly white
Desired attribute points

Strength: 4
Agility: 1
Endurance: 3

Bio: A former Army Ranger, Cade was used as a test subject for VR therapy relating to PTSD and other issues. He was considered a minor success, and trotted out a few times in product demos. However, Cade's issues never fully went away, as he became dependant on the technology, and he suffered for many years before accepting an opportunity to 'ghost'.

Since then, he has worked hard, saved money, and made good investments. He has played a variety of games. The only game that has really piqued his interest though is the most exclusive of all... A game he has waited patiently for, making connections and biding his time till an invite finally dropped for him.

Last edited:
I love it! I'm posting your choices below.

Bf4_mp443_grach.png

MP443: Fires a 9mm round from a 17 round magazine

Bf4_hk45c.png

Tactical .45: Fires a .45 cartridge from a 15 round magazine

GO4MccF.png

Lightsaber

Deserteagle_fancy.png

Desert Eagle: Fires the .44 magnum round from a seven round magazine

Bf4_qsz-92.png

QSZ - 92: Fires a 5.8x21 DAP-92 cartridge from a 20 round magazine