Gun Meister Online: A Post Script Legend

Either one! You pick =]

Perfect! Just remember your ammo type and we'll start soon!

Hard to forget fifteen fat .45 bullets coming out of a Sig battle pistol.

Reactions: Lylith
Hello everyone! I think we're ready to begin roleplaying! I'm going to open up the RP thread tonight and write an introduction post that everyone can follow if they like. If you'd like to skip character creation scenes and jump right into the RP combat that's fine! Have fun and go get em!

Just remember that if you want to RP against moderated opponents or other players, let me know and I'll make a battleground as well as NPC's for you to waste! MUAHAHAHA!

Other than that you're free to RP as you like. I encourage freedom of creation so long as you don't god mod in a match! You ARE the heroes of the story after all! Have fun and may your aim be true!

Who wants to join Cade and Katya in their first match?

I have a plot line character that'll be joining. It can be a 1v1 or a 1v5 if you like. Just let me know. I might match you against Mosiah as well if you would like. I just need to confirm his weapon selection.

I expanded my original post. Question... I know we're in the Redstar Bedroom, and it's marked as Heavy Smut. Is it safe to assume that there is no limit to the detail I may indulge in?

Also added Cade and Katya images to my CS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect!

As far as smut, sure go ahead! It's the redstar bedroom so feel free. I would stick to the same rules as any other redstar thread personally...

Bueno. While I'm not opposed to a PC gun in Cade's future, I have a very strong mental image of Katya.

That's totally fine actually. Whatever you wanna do. She's yours :)

I'll add those images to your updated cs when I get back from breakfast.

My next post will follow that. Keep writing as much as your inspiration will allow. I'm sure the others will catch up! =)

Finally finished my first post. There should now be no doubt for anyone who hasn't read the book as to the exact process of contracting with a new gun, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! A run-and-gunner and a methodical tank... We have half a squad already.

Cade needs an axe. A big axe/hammer for breaching. I already have plans for him losing his first hand-to-hand.

Yes, Sims is I think.

He works a lot but he's off today. I'll have him write something