Gun Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Got it" cloaks and moves away silently keeping his gun at the ready. As visions of chips dance in his head.

The commander pulled out a sack full of a glowing liquid. It was excess energy from a bullet. "We'll need those girls to come back with their weapons. We will also need to check your vehicle, Here's your warrant." The commander snapped his fingers and his team got to work. "Let me enlighten you on the situation. We got a distress call from someone claiming gunfire. As you know New Eden and E.N.I. have some history together. If we find any chips in the vehicle the punishment will be severe." The commander looked at the men behind Nils armed and ready for battle. "Hope you guys weren't planning to kill me. Now that would be a bad idea." The commander took off his helmet making a hissing noise as he did so. "I believe its common knowledge chips cant be destroyed, only damaged or disabled. This chip on my neck is special instead of allowing my revival it allows the mega force outside to know I'm dead... immediately. " The commander put his helmet back on. "Now then the girls?"

"Plan-B is on the car" James whispered to Nils. "Plan-B is big boom... You should run." James goes silent feeling the detonation button with his finger. (Maybe plan-B might be a good idea)

Nils put on a theatrical show of thinking hard, "well commander I do believe they are already off of E.N.I property. Back at their Guild House if I am correct, and I would take care to not carelessly throw around accusations of chip stealing. My men here are simply prepared to respond to any intruders who might disturb this E.N.I sanctum of research. Now as for your warrant, you can inspect the car I arrived in and nothing else. The gunshots were simply because someone forgot to put on the safety of their gun, a simple misunderstanding. Now if you will excuse me I must report this intrusion to my superiors." With that said Nils turned on his heel and walked away, his armed men following him but occasionally looking back at the officers menacingly. Nils growled under his breath and glared at the space where James' voice came from. "What did I just tell you? No killing of officers on E.N.i property. If you cant restrain your murderous tendencies I will be forced to disavow our agreement and make you return to being a thug for hire instead of a well paid professional." Nils' tone was ice cold and his team slightly raised their weapons, becoming slightly more hostile in reaction to their leader's tone.

"Fine" James hands the detonator to one of the three brutes. "But if they check the car..." James says leaving the rest to his imagination. "I will be exploring the guild house, tell me when they're gone"

The soldiers came back with a bomb shell and the materials inside it. The commander disregarded this evidence he threw it aside and left leaving the materials on the floor in a scattered mess. "I will be watching you E.N.I. people closely now. Clear the area." Hidden soldiers began running out from everywhere about 30 or so.

Meanwhile on the road John and Garren are at the Colonel's office...

John opens the door and finds the colonel holding his mission info out already.
"It's that important?" The colonel nodded. He whispered to John "Don't let Garren see." John nodded. "Garren come on." "Another classified?" "Yep. One more rank to go Garren." Garren scoffed and followed him to the car. "Your driving." Garren took the keys and drove to where John told him to.

James had gone back to where the soldier who's chip was "lost" was. "They really need to count their units..." He quickly kicks the body into the gutter. But not before taking his ID and badge. Examining both he throws the badge onto a roof and put the ID into his ammo bag.

John and Garren finished their mission by 7:00 PM that day. Garren totally pissed didnt even sneak out, he threw on his armor and went on his daily "walk" to relax. That night he "killed" more than three criminals.When he woke the next morning Kiran woke him up with a puppy eyes. "It's time for us to meet our team their downstairs!" Garren nodded and rolled over. "Wait! Team!" Kiran had already stomped downstairs. Garren plopped back into the bed. "Brianna..."

Name:Ark Sevill
Field of Expertise: M.A.C (Mass Accelerated Charge) Rifle
Guild:Unaffiliated, for hire
Bird: Haast's Eagle
Bird Defensive Skill: Enhanced strength, able to lift over a half ton with ease

Last edited by a moderator:
Ark leisurely walked into the sign in office hands in his pockets and whistling a cheery tune. Walking right up to the front desk he pulls a folded up temporary guild registration packet from his pocket. Handing it to a surprised administrator, he spins on his heal and calmly walks out of the office.

it had been a few hours since GMC's match and Victor had decided to look for the final slot to fill on his team. So, he walked into the sign in office and asked if there was anyone looking to join a guild and took a look at the temp registration and smiled "this may be interesting and if i am lucky, i can convince him to stay on full time." before he went looking for Ark. He was walking along when he noticed the man walking down the road. "Ark Sevill?" he asked, just to be sure he had the right guy. he had yet to rest from the match, not that he needed it.

Ark paused mid step and turned his head, noticing Victor he shrugged "Depends on who's asking" He says cheerily turning to face him fully. "I've been called a lot of things in my seven years of being a hired gun"

"well, My name is Victor Markov. Most people know me as Victor Hell's Marksman Markov. I was looking to bring you on board with the rest of Gunslinger May Cry. pay is good and I have a spare mech in the hanger that needs a pilot. Who knows, you might even be brought on full time instead of being a temp." Victor said as he extended his hand for the fellow gunman to shake "there are some perks to being in this guild aside from using the spare mech. My guild may be small, but so far it is running smoothly just this morning my team beat the Y.A.N.G. gun guild in a David and Goliath match and the other two members just joined yesterday."

"Sounds like a sweet deal." Ark said thoughtfully "It would be nice a nice change of pace" he said extending his hand. "You've got yourself a deal, Victor" Clasping Victor's hand firmly and shaking it once. "When do I meet the others?"

Nils was in his office looking over the latest reports from the labs, he suddenly got an urgent phone call from a technician. "What do you mean they are acting more aggressive than usual?! I-I-I don't know sir! It seems that contact with actual citizens and the lack of stimulation has made them....impatient.." The technician replied to Nils' question and Nils smiled, "Well then...if its stimulation they want, they will get it in spades. Prepare the my team for transport, we are going to go killing today." With that Nils hung up and walked down to the armory. Grabbing his gear he changed out of his suit and into his top of the line combat rig and grabbed his personalized weapons. Getting into an armored transport he dialed the Anna as the truck set off for the arena. "Hello Anna, me and my team are on our way to the arena, don't wait up."

Garren got up to see 4 females in skin tight suits, and two in pajamas with no pants. Kohn arrived at the same time, they exchanged looks and their noses bled a little. "John?" "Yeah..." "Your bleeding." "Ye-- Wait what? Gah! Your bleeding!" Brianna was suddenly behind them both. "You morons go get ready." They both shuddered and Kiran laughed. Garren and John pulled their suits up, while Brianna handed out uniforms and mission objectives.

[Dunruffle your going to win remember]

"They are at the guild right now. Welcome to Gunslinger May Cry." Victor said "the other two members are the Corvinus brothers, Leon and Vincent Corvinus and they brought their own mechs. And every mechs in my hanger is unique in their own ways, but they are all built on the same basic design. They are all based off of the T-rex, but they only share three weapons. A charged particle canon, their fangs and their claws. Everything else is different."

James is bored, it's unusual that he feels bored. After his chip was heavily damaged he really never felt much of nothing, but sometimes flashes of memories of his old life came back. Blueprint, friends, and sometimes even emotion. This time emotion came with a blueprint of a mech, the last one he was building. Noting he was in a science lab he started finding parts and the parts that went with them. James was determined to finish it. This is what lost him his... Well his every thing. (I can't stop... I can't let it go away again!) he steps back and gazes at the frame and for once. He smiles.

Ark nodded "cool I've heard of them. Do you mind if I check the specs on those cannons? I've got engineering experience, kinda need it" He says patting his M.A.C rifle fondly "keeps this monster from exploding in my face" Looking back at Victor "You'd be amazed at the performance I can get out of this thing"

"No problem. You could be surprised by my weapon too. But you're gonna have to ask the Corvinus brothers about looking at their mechs." Leon said as he pulled out a dagger. "This is my weapon of choice. The Fang of Fenrir. Looks like a knife, but it's suo much more than that. Watch this." He then held the weapon close enough to speak normally and said "berret .50 cal." And the knife transformed into the sniper rifle "return to your slumber." He ordered and the gun morphed back into a dagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.