Gun Guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils walked down the street with a cell phone held to his ear. "Sir your investment in my project will not be a mistake. This will prove to the board that my research will make a very nice profit once investors see the results in the matches." Stopping in front of the H.C. Guild house he nodded a few more times before ending the call and knocking loudly on the door.

The group was midway through their meal, Sara and Alison had prepared a meal that could most closely be described as Lo Mein, when they heard a loud knock from the front door. Immediately everyone in the room touched a finger to there nose as fast as they could, they went through the same ritual everytime the phone rang or they heard a knock at the door to decide who would have to answer. Sara never lost but this time Shina didn't stop eating for one second until Sara pointed out that she had lost. "Shina answer the door." "Eating." Sara knew better than to try to interrupt her while she was eating. "Well I'm not getting it." Sara insisted. "I'll get it, just keep eating." Alison hopped up out of her seat and answered the door.

As she swung the door open she was greeted by a tall man with elaborate tattoo sleeves on both arms. "
Well hello good lookin!" "Idiot" Anna thought to herself as she slammed her fork to the table and walked over to the door, pushing Alison to the side. "Sit down idiot." Anna shook her head as Alison pouted her way back to the table while Sara giggled at her. "Hello, whatcha need?" She said to the man at the door

Nils chuckled quietly at Alison's greeting and looked Anna over for a second before shaking her hand. "Hello, my name is Nils Maupin. I am the leader of a new gun guild. My team represents Ergo Natural Industries." (a well known company that works closely with government projects regarding new technology). "I was at the contract office the other day and I saw how your reputation has limited your match options". Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a check and handed it to Anna, "this check is the same amount as the prize for winning the contract you have been waiting for. Take it as a token of good faith, you can have it no matter how this turns out. May I come inside to let your entire team hear my offer?"

John and Garren swallowed their food. "Not, a one mission has turned out decent." "Yeah, we should get packing." Garren nodded and the two men excused themselves from the table. They walked in the backroom only to find these in place of their weapons:
2q2_DDBuqr4.jpg

10487323-%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-3d-%D1%84%D1%83%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9-%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%B1.jpg

Garren read the letter out loud. Open it. They exchanged looks and opened the cube by tapping one of the edges. The cube expanded then seperated exposing some equipment. The equipment seemed useless none of it was even G.G.M. (Gun Guild Match) legal. Although, it was legal outside of city limits and ground zero. They sat staring at each other for a while until they both said. "The Colonel!" then their mood darkened and they repeated it. "The Colonel." Inside the box layed a couple of items they could use on the mission request:

thumb.jpg

plasma.jpg

"Oh God, this can only mean one thing." "Rhino hybrids. This is going to suck." "Well at least we have Version 2 defibrillators." "So this is the new clearance outfit." "Well, complaints about last year's traffic cone warning colors kinda spiked." Garren nodded in response to John's comment. "Let's pack up and get some rest." Kiran watched as Garren went to his room. Brianna stared at the gazing girl. "He's out of your league." Kiran turned around. "I know, but--" "Out-of-your-league." "Yes ma'am." Kiran followed the example of the other two and went to bed.

Anna took the check from the man. "Does this look like a charity?" That's what she would have liked to say to him but she didn't. She cautiously let him inside. She pulled a chair from the side of the room and slid it infront of the empty side of the table for Nils and then she sat back in hers. "I thought we were low on cash, where did you find money for a man like this?" Alison asked, her mouth half full of noodles. "He's not a prostitute dumbass he's here to talk business with the guild." Anna quickly shot back at Alison. "What kind of business?" Sara asked, directing her question to the supposed business man she had never met before.

Nils grinned, "I am here to offer you a partnership with the Ergo Natural Industries newly formed Gun Guild. As you may know there are contracts that have two teams work together against another two team pair. E.N.I is willing to split the winnings 40%-60% in your favor. You will also have access to our VR training programs and full access to the E.N.I weapons and tech labs." Nils pulled out a paper and pen and put them on the table. "If you agree to cooperate with me and my team on the battlefield, E.N.I will even become a sponser for you in future single matches." He leaned back and gavea grin to the girls as he watched them think. "Play your cards right and you wont even have to pay to hang out with me." He smiled and winked at Alison.

Anna grabbed the paper and began reading it with such intensity she could have burned a hole through the paper. Alison giggle at Nils remark "Maybe give us a chance to talk about something other than killing people." She replied with a wink of her own, obviously implying a bit more than talking. "What exactly is the catch here? It doesn't sound like you have much to gain here. Nobody ever just gives away money and high end technology. Nobody in their right mind at least." Sara replied skeptically, but she wasn't the only skeptical one sitting at the table; Anna was sure there was something in this contract she wouldn't like, there always was, that's why they have you sign it, so when they fuck you they can show you were you said you were fine with it.

Nils grinned, "E.N.I is always looking for new was to improve technology. This waiver basically states that you all cannot blame us for any...accidents or side affects." He leaned forward and stared at them, "so what is your answer?"

Anna put the paper back on the table and looked around at the other members of the guild. All the other members had less than surprising reactions, Sara looked skeptical still, Alison still hadn't gotten past the man's good looks, and Shina looked like she hadn't thought of one thing besides the bowl of noodles she had just finished. "I guess I don't have a good reason to say no. It's not like our guild is engaged in any other business." Anna put her signature on the paper with an H.C. to signify that she had signed on behalf of the guild then slid the paper back towards Nils

Nils smiled and folded the paper as he put it back in his pocket. "Great, I look forward to working with you all. If you want I can have a car come and pick us up so I can introduce you to my team and familiarize the facilities you will be using." Hr leaned back and stuck a stim-cig between his lips but did not light it out of respect for being a guest in their house.

Anna flicked out her windproof lighter with a trademark clink and lit it as she held it out toward Nils. It wasn't until the lighter was infront of Nils that he noticed Anna already had a cheap cigarette squeezed between her teeth. It was obvious to both the smokers in the room that the only person who appeared to mind was Sara. Sara was silently nodding and shaking her head at Anna silently telling her how she shouldn't smoke around Shina since she was still growing. Anna glared back at her as she lit her cigarette, Anna owned the house, she would smoke if she wanted to. "Yeah that sounds good, we could all use a chance to get out of each other's hair for awhile. Maybe we can find some way to piss off your friends instead." Anna spoke to Nils while staring at Sara. Alison and Shina both seemed oblivious to the tension between the two as they were whispering something amongst themselves.

Name: James "Alfa" Wolf
Weapon: Silent Pistols with Poison Rounds
Guild: -Freelance-
Bird: Crow
Bird Defensive Ability: Allows James to cloak for short periods of time. This breaks when there is a lot of vibration (aka firing a gun, earthquake, etc.)
Bio: James is down right crazy. Once a well regarded, mech building genius, has lost all memory when a well placed bullet destroyed most of his chip. All he was left with was blood-lust, the ability to use a gun, and the basic ability to speak, walk, etc. BUT he was left with no emotions in the slightest. Now his only satisfaction is in the form of taking contracts for money. Most of them involve a temporary guild membership, but many are missions to kill and remove chip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
Coco Walked around then made it to the middle of the market and raised her sunglasses. "I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled loudly for everyone to hear. "with new guns I hope you all like!" she was supper cheerful to day. more then normal. reason got a big deal off of some good weapons today. but she has a feeling its all a fluke so she didn't bring them to the Guild. "we have more buuuuuuuuuttttt We want to make sure they work sooooooooo we have them back at the home" she smiled. "so for now here are the guns for the day!" She jumped up and down. she loved coming to the Market it was to much just as fun as watching people kill others. "Coco Cool it Damn it" James growled. "I know your excited about the guns you got and are hoping they work but you don't need to do it here!" "HUSH THE AWESOMENESS IS SPEAKING!!!!!!" she yelled and started to shake him. "OK EVERYTHING IS HALF OF BECAUSE I'M SUPPER HAPPY!!!!! so what you normally pay for what you get is now half off so say you pay 15 bucks its now 10 bucks!!!!! Now get this before I CHANGE MY MIND!!!!!" She yelled in excitement. "Coco you-" He didn't finish before Coco kicked him in the tummy. "Ow" He said then feel to his knees. behind James Gunner sighed and mumbled "Idiot" to the James

James is just someone that brings guns and works for her father.

a03340885c21f0_full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nils made a quick call and soon all five of them were in a limosuine driving through the tall skyscrapers of the business sector. "so tell me, why did all of you form a gun guild together?" Nils reclined in his seat and examined the girls as he drank some bottled water.

James, cloaked, narrowing in was narrowing in on his target. Inches away with his custom pistol aimed at Nils head. As he is about to pull the trigger, something drops from his pocket through the sun roof onto the seat. "... Son of a..." As a soft electrical hum stops and he is uncloaked.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual Anna spoke for the guild, "Well I have always had a thing for the gun guilds and was lucky enough to get a couple friends who needed the extra money. Alison here couldn't pay her bills and Sara and her sis were just foreclosed on. So I convinced them to form a guild so we could all live in one place and win the money to keep us going." "And look how well it's gone for us." Sara interjected bitterly.

Before Anna could reply though something dropped through the open sun roof and when everybody in the car looked up to see a man dressed in black pointing a pistol at Nils. Everybody, including the assassin, froze for a second until Shina pulled a small pistol from her SOB holster and pointed it towards the roof of the car with a shout, "
EARS!" she screamed before popping off a few rounds into the ceiling as the others ducked and covered their heads

James here's the word ears, cocks his head in a questioning manor. "Ears?". As a sudden force hits his shoulder. "Bullet" he remarks as he slams into the trunk. He then reaches in with three fingers showing a lack of pain as he pull out the bullet in yet another manor of questioning.

Just at that moment, he realised what he had dropped. The one last bit of satisfaction he had... Chips he had taken from the targets he had killed.

Nils ducked as the bullets flew past him, his hand going under the seat to pull out a hidden revolver. But before he got up he realized what had dropped into the seat next to him. "hold your fire." He announced as he picked up the chips and stuck his upper half out the sunroof, one hand aiming the revolver at the assassin and the other holding out the chips. "I think I know who you are assassin...you have clearly lost this round. I am willing to give you your..trophies back if you promise to leave the girls here out of this." Nils quietly waited as his finger tightened slightly on the trigger, waiting for the assassin's response.

"Very well, hand them over" James says as he puts the gun into his hoodie pocket. "Just don't damage the Chips, ok?" With the sound of worry. Even though he had lost his emotions long ago they come back at the weirdest times. Readjusting his mask he states. "You know, I WILL kill you. Rather it be today or tomorrow. Make it easy on you and give me your chip now."

Nils tossed the chips to him and laughed, "you would be a good asset at E.N.I. How much are you being paid? I can double it and offer you more jobs if you join my company. I assure you its a much better option than being dissected when I am in a much less forgiving mood." The car had stopped and the driver had emerged with a glowing plasma sub-machine gun, Nils also did not lower his revolver as he waited for the assassin's response.

Status
Not open for further replies.